Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway (17941 Views)

13 Die In Kaduna-Kano Road Crash / A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) / New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by LivingSage: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
I'm more concern about its Economy importance because it costs us a lot as a country.

PMB was just FasTracking everything about that rail project with the help of Amaechi
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by fabolouz1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
pansophist:
Where China constructs, America destroys.

Where America gives lectures about democracy, transgenderism, and LGBTQIA+, China just goes in and builds and does business.

Western imperialist will land at an airport built by China, drive on highways built by China, to a conference centre built by China, to tell African leaders not to work with China grin

God bless China.

Very intelligent piece.
China needs Africa resources and Africa needs China cheap but viable technology so it's a win - win situation.
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by ibro360(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
pansophist:
Where China constructs, America destroys.

Where America gives lectures about democracy, transgenderism, and LGBTQIA+, China just goes in and builds and does business.

Western imperialist will land at an airport built by China, drive on highways built by China, to a conference centre built by China, to tell African leaders not to work with China grin

God bless China.
Great one
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by Gerrard59(m): 2:42am On Jul 11, 2023
pansophist:

That's your government fault. If the laws of the land are strong, they won't maltreat Nigerians.

Chinese people also have businesses in Western countries, but they won't try that shit there because the laws are effective, and will kick them out.

Humans are animals. By nature, we act right when there are consequences, not by our own moral conviction. So the Chinese may just be wicked like other Nigerian employers.

Honestly, the way Africans seem to have turned their back on the Chinese eh, it is disheartening. I was reading a post when Mia of Barbados visited China, you needed to read the bile her citizens had towards the Chinese, as if the Chinese were the ones who shipped them across the Atlantic. If blacks miss this opportunity to benefit from the Chinese, e don red be that o. They are the ones pushing for industrialisation in Africa, not the West.
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by Bimpe29: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2023
Nice one but there is need to beef up the security across the rail track and beyond. Additionally, value for money must be entrenched.
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by Parrot69: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Bbbwings:

your country is still at the hunter gatherer stage,
be more concerned that your country is the poverty capital of the world while china is a superpower

Evolution is about evolving. Life is in stages. That's why insects metamorphos from Egg-to larva-to pulp-to adult.
I guess you were too daft to learn in school while busy licking the supremacist as*.
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by Bbbwings: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Parrot69:

Evolution is about evolving. Life is in stages. That's why insects metamorphos from Egg-to larva-to pulp-to adult.
I guess you were too daft to learn in school while busy licking the supremacist as*.
60years on nothing to show for it.
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by Parrot69: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Kseeker:

China, built itself out of starvation of it's cultural revolution and efforts of mao Zedong following it's century of humiliation from Japan and Britain. China started growth since days on Don Xiaoping lifted over 700M of it's citizens of our poverty an economic miracle that has never been witnessed in history of mankind. For the innovation

The paper you used to learn how to write was invented by china

China gree from starvation, war and nothing to become second largest economy on earth. Despite USA imposing it'd dollar as world reserve currency on the world.

China goes around building roads, bridges and infrastructure whole america goes around invading over 85countries including killing dozens of presidents and dozens of millions of civilians
Both countries has its fair share of the chaos in Africa. Don't think China woke up and became the technology advance country. Most of these developments were copied from the West. And they're still doing it till this day.
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by Parrot69: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Bbbwings:

60years on nothing to show for it.
...and who to blame??
The West minding their business?? Or your leaders who kept you in penury and in hopelessness?
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by pansophist(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

Honestly, the way Africans seem to have turned their back on the Chinese eh, it is disheartening. I was reading a post when Mia of Barbados visited China, you needed to read the bile her citizens had towards the Chinese, as if the Chinese were the ones who shipped them across the Atlantic. If blacks miss this opportunity to benefit from the Chinese, e don red be that o. They are the ones pushing for industrialisation in Africa, not the West.

Normally the people in power and the citizens are two different species.

For example, lots of Nigerians have bad experiences with Chinese bosses, but we all know that China's official policy to Africa is very good. China has been extremely generous, and kind, and respects us, at least from a political perspective.

Barbados is within the American sphere of influence. The geographical coverage of the Monroe Doctrine covers Barbados, and their media are heavily Americanised. So expect hating the Chinese as a norm.

I used to dislike the Chinese myself by default, and I don't even know why. I mean if you grew up in Lagos, you might also see every northerner as poor and uneducated, and subconsciously see them as low class.

But it takes lots of study and exposure to go out of that thinking, something which most people will never do. In fact the more I know about the Chinese, the more I respect them.

Unjustified hating exposes a flaw in human thinking. I mean, how can you hate a country that never harmed you, but love the one that does? I cant explain it either. But I blame the media for this. A lie repeated a thousand times, for decades becomes truth.

3 Likes

Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by Parrot69: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2023
pansophist:

Funny enough. You're so stuupid, that I wanted to ignore, but I realise that others are reading and would think you're right.

First question. Chinese people developed and mastered the technology themselves. The idea that all technology must come from one source (eg the West) is a colonial mindset.

China is a country of 1.4B people. That's bigger than the hole western population from Europe to America combined. You want to tell me that 1.4B people can't develop their own tech?

Why is the West not dominating in 5G, space technology, train, manufacturing etc? Getat.

Second and third question. China has been building railways in Africa before 1972. Please read about the Tazara railway line, that travelled between countries. This is just one, don't want to bore you with more projects which China did for FREE.

Conclusion. I'm actually using the two part of my brain. You're using none because you've been brainwashed to love your Colonizers and hate your liberators. Simp
See who is talking??
Retard! Why aren't you writing to me in China instead of using English since you love China so much??
The light from Kanji Dam(The first foremost project in Nigeria) na your adopted Chinese parents build am for una?? Mumu.
The internet you're using to write all these jargon na your papa go hang am for orbit to the benefit of mankind?
Why aren't you lots looking for visa permits Asia instead of the West?
I inserted a video to adjust the left side of your empty skull. Ode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydtETPStEI
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by ConquerorK: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
kokorokoman:
please I would really appreciate if you can educate me on what the west is doing.
Or is it the west that are paying and empowering terrorist groups to protect them while they fish and mine illegally just as China is a currently doing in Ghana, Zim, Uganda and all over Africa?
Indeed you're clueless, the money sent by the West is not for any country's development but slavery. The money goes to the western companies and military bases in those countries. USA has over 750 American military bases outside of America, in Nigeria here they have nothing less than 5 USA military bases the money's sent are disguise for maintaining that and foreign government infrastructure.
China borrow African countries money and they achieve little with it then deals were struck for China to construct all over Africa in the effort of the China belt and silk road project. USA never attempt to tackle Africa's problem, not even once but they'll use their media to fool people who would blindly believe what the media say then start pushing propaganda on you.
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by kokorokoman: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
ConquerorK:

Indeed you're clueless, the money sent by the West is not for any country's development but slavery. The money goes to the western companies and military bases in those countries. USA has over 750 American military bases outside of America, in Nigeria here they have nothing less than 5 USA military bases the money's sent are disguise for maintaining that and foreign government infrastructure.
China borrow African countries money and they achieve little with it then deals were struck for China to construct all over Africa in the effort of the China belt and silk road project. USA never attempt to tackle Africa's problem, not even once but they'll use their media to fool people who would blindly believe what the media say then start pushing propaganda on you.
your problem is much more than cluelesness, keep wallowing in your self deceit.
That America has over five military base in Nigeria shows how daft and foolish you Chinese supporters are.
There is no single America military base in Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself and your ilks.
Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by ConquerorK: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
kokorokoman:
your problem is much more than cluelesness, keep wallowing in your self deceit.
That America has over five military base in Nigeria shows how daft and foolish you Chinese supporters are.
There is no single America military base in Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself and your ilks.

If truth is what you interpret as self deceit then good for you.
If explaining the situation of the current events and the reason many African leaders are turning their backs against the West and facing China and Russia instead means I'm a Chinese supporter then good for you.

You asked for an explanation you were not willing to verify personally yet you go ahead and call someone else daft and foolish, it seems reverse don't you think? But anyways, big ups to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / International Flight Returns To Enugu Airport After Two Years / Praying, Fasting, Whistle-blowing & Extreme Ways To Secure The Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.