Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,524 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Is The One Technique That Changed You Completely And Sped Up Your Goal? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The One Technique That Changed You Completely And Sped Up Your Goal? (89 Views)

The ‘5C Plan To Achieving Your Goal! / Mr Lawal Made A Decision That Changed His Life / COMPLETELY DRY SANDY LAND IN THE HEART OF IBEJU LEKKI BY LEPIA TOWN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Technique That Changed You Completely And Sped Up Your Goal? by BuildoCrat: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
I used to be a minimalist and spendthrift but I realized that was no way to build the house I always said I would build. I mean, faith without works is useless.
I would read books, and try to apply dozens of strategies recommended by experts to become prudent with money.
None of it really worked.

Or maybe it worked a little because I actually started saving but soon I found myself trying to use the money I thought I had saved.
I was frustrated.

Why is it that animals and children seem to do just fine without thinking of how to do this or how to do that?
And then… it hit me.
The only reason I was chasing all the results promised by strategies was that I hadn’t found the right technique for me.
Why else would I be trying to do more than myself all the time?
I was simply trying to do what I thought was the right way to build my house just because it worked for some people.
But the more I tried to apply those techniques, the more I realized it wasn’t for me.
What I realized at that moment was that I needed a way that was enough.
A way where putting in money doesn’t mean I get my money back, it means I get to withdraw it in blocks and cement.

Isn’t that a perfect way to secure my future home?
One, my money won’t come out as money anymore and two, wouldn’t the materials of a house have to be complete before you start building a house?
It’s a rather interesting puzzle that when we realize that some things aren’t the right way to get what we want, then we can change.
And so this is my technique: I chose to save my money with BuildoCrat because, with them, I get to buy and store my building materials regularly until I am ready to start building. I do not have to worry about inflation, theft, spoilage or storage because I’m buying it at a slow pace.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Agent In Osun State / Vogue A Decent Miniflat @ Oriola Sawmill Gbagada For 450k Per Annum.. Rent-450 / To LET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.