Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Would You Marry A Fat Girl - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Marry A Fat Girl (2724 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by oluyele(f): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2007
Hi I'm on the big side n while u guy r having fun at the expense of some fat chick, i can bet it with you that you WON'T stay the same after 5 years of marriage.

It kinda does things to your body system, u just grow BIG!!!!!. N its not only the ladies but the guys as well. Have you ever noticed that some guys just bloat up like balloons after marriage? why? Too much food or too much sex!!!

Nway try to know that the packaging might not be to your taste but MEN!!! wait till you find out about the content, then base your ASSUMPTIONS!!! on that ok

Thank you and ehn ehn wut is this thingie that wham and naija-diva dey do for internet abeg oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tehehehehehew have fun sha, peace!

Oluyele
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2007
That's very true, Oluyele.
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by wham(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
@oluyele

No offence ma. We men can also bloat up too sha. But its naturally more manifested with the ladies.

Actually, to be frank, I know its not easy for most women to maintain shape after droping 1, 2 kids.

But for many ladies, they dont put in much effort on keeping shape.

As for Wham & naija_diva

Leave them oh!!
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by wham(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hello 'diva!

Are u online today?

I'm missin ur presence.

I feel it each time I'm logged on nairaland and u r there
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by wham(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2007
@naija_diva

I just saw all the chaos, and the insults u got in the thread "beware of Nairaland users" in the job section

See all the uneccessary reactions u caused?

People like u in real life just don't know how to handle attention even when its to a safe level.

Anyway, from your pathetic "family story" You obviously can't.

I'm done with u mi dear. You must be real young

Meant no harm though

Try to free yourself emotionally. I was just trying to make a friend out of all the humor

No offence mi dear. I'm sorry if You at any time felt embarrased

I'll miss the chats sha cry cry cry
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by oluyele(f): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Wham

No Wahala!!! Its just that most ladies do not find it nice or indeed funny to know that after all the love they have invested in a relationship or marriage, the "guy" go waka talk say the babe don big!!!!!!

Don't leave the chat now!!!!!

@Diva

You own your own life and nobody has a right to hurt, harm , influence, intimidate etc without your permission. A lot of peopel do not know that they actually give unconscious permissions for stuff to happen to them.

Keep yourself and do not let anyone or anything see you less than what you see yourself girl!!! See youeself and BEAUTIFUL and full of life. Now i know this is non of my business and all but with the reaction that Wham gave you!! i have to defend you.

@Wham, MIND YOUR WON BUSINESS AND LET THE BABE BE!!!!!!!!!! I can assure you that if a date is fixed for the two of you to meet, you would dress up all fins and fancy and act all fly n all!!! People have the right to go through experiences and get burned pr hurt or actually enjoy them. Let Diva have her memories of how mot to to things again ok!!!

N DO NOT LEAVE THE CHAT!!!!!!!!
Smile wink
Oluyele
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by oluyele(f): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
oops!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue shocked cheesy smiley

Sorry for my plenty grammatical missiles wink

Na the rush to yan my own na im cause am

Thank you

Oluyele
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by wham(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Oluyele

No Wahala!!! Its just that most ladies do not find it nice or indeed funny to know that after all the love they have invested in a relationship or marriage, the "guy" go waka talk say the babe don big!!!!!!

Thats why they need to know whether that would be an issue between them and their spouses.
If it would be, they have to be doing something good about it constantly. Like some good regular exercise and dieting (not death-dieting o!)

@Oluyele again
I won't leave this chat.
But I dont get u about all the date, diva, fancy and fly.
Did u read that thread in the job section on "beware of nairalanders"?
U would understand that I'm not as bad as u think. I didnt do ANYTHING WRONG, DID i?

uR MISSILES r 4GIVEN, oUCh!! One just missed me by an inch

Have a nice day amigo
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by oluyele(f): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hey Whams!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply. Dieting, regular exercise yes, Dieting hm,

Nway be kool and enjoy your weekend

Oluyele.
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by wham(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2007
Have a lovely weekend too

But before I leave, I just want to share with u this article on Body Mass Index from Encarta Encyclopeadia with u

Body Mass Index (BMI) is used to estimate healthy weight of average people. A BMI of 20 to 24 is desirable for most adults. A person with a BMI of 25 to 29.9 is considered overweight, and a person with a BMI of 30 or above is considered obese. Obesity is associated with an increased risk for heart disease, diabetes, and other life-threatening diseases.

The body mass index (BMI) is commonly used to determine desirable body weights. BMI is a measure of an adult’s weight in relation to height, and it is calculated metrically as weight divided by height squared (kg/m2). People with a BMI of 25.0 to 29.9 are considered overweight and people with a BMI of 30 or above are considered obese .

Body mass index only provides a rough estimate of desirable weight, however. Physicians recognize that many other factors besides height affect weight. Weight alone may not be an indicator of fat, as in the case of a bodybuilder who may have a high BMI because of a high percentage of muscle tissue, which weighs more than fat. Likewise, a person with a sedentary lifestyle may be within a desirable weight range but have excess fat tissue. In general, however, the higher the BMI, the greater the risk for developing serious medical conditions.

Obesity increases the risk of developing disease. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, almost 70 percent of heart disease cases in the United States are linked to excess body fat, and obese people are more than twice as likely to develop hypertension. The risk of medical complications, particularly heart disease, increases when body fat is distributed around the waist, especially in the abdomen. This type of upper body fat distribution is more common in men than in women.

Obese women are at nearly twice the risk for developing breast cancer, and all obese people have a 42 percent higher chance of developing colorectal cancer. Almost 80 percent of patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus, also known as noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, are obese.

Microsoft ® Encarta ® Reference Library 2005. © 1993-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Its not a perfect estimating tool but I guess its a good guide 4 everyone.

Cheers!
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by jokepearl(f): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2007
I once asked my fiance will he stll love me enough to marry if i grow very fat and he said YES no matter how big u are i'll still love so far you don't change character wise.

grin embarassed grin embarassed grin
isn't that sweet.

Though I'll try hard to stay slim (I hope i'll succeed with all this cheap junk food in london).
Re: Would You Marry A Fat Girl by wham(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2007
@jokepearl

U must have a very loving fiance

Lets hope he can stick to his words just in case u try ur best but ur body still gets its way

I'm happy u are well aware of what to do on ur own part

Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set? / Which Is The Worst Addiction ??? / Monday Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.