Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos (2850 Views)

Tiwa Savage Causes Stir With Her Braless Appearance At An Event / Is SIMI Really Pregnant? - Simi Causes Commotion On Social Media With New Photo / SIMI Causes Commotion On Instagram As She Exposes Her Ni*ple - SEE PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by kings2al1: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Simi, a popular Nigerian singer, songwriter, and actress, has caused a stir on Instagram with her latest set of alluring pictures.

Simisola Bolatito Kosoko, her birth name, shared these new photos on her official Instagram account, sparking a variety of reactions from her fans who eagerly voiced their thoughts and emotions in response.

The shared images captured Simi donning an attractive and stylish short gown, exuding a sense of allure.

She complemented her appearance with meticulously applied makeup and a tastefully done hairstyle, showcasing herself in various poses and angles throughout the photo shoot.

She never failed to accompany the photos with a write up, as she said, "love, loving, lover."

See her post here: https://celebrity-profile.com/nigerian-singer-simi-causes-stir-with-her-gorgeous-lovely-photos/

Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by Holybaddo: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Falz right now cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by Absuchat(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
If to say money no dey, this woman could have been one of the ugliest women on earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by HeartlessMan: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
This local Yoruba street girl wey I no fit follow relate if say she dey my hood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by NastiLord: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Guys do you listen to her accent on naija idol. Simi na confam yoruba illiterate street girl. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by dreamxhaser: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Omo una get problem for this country oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by Nemesis0147(m): 3:35am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:
If to say money no dey, this woman could have been one of the ugliest women on earth
I swear bro
Dress sense is Zero too…

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by eepeepook: 3:43am On Jul 11, 2023
I no see picture. It surely isn’t my device, I’ve tried four different ones now. Oh well, life continues.
Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by Englishisamust: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Nigeria is home of bitter people, see bitter people up there!!!! Tinubu don frustrate thier life.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2023
Which stir she caused?

Simi is still in her prime age. She has all the tendency to be more beautiful than Omosexy.
Re: Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos by Absuchat(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2023
AKWATGOLD1:
Which stir she caused?

Simi is still in her prime age. She has all the tendency to be more beautiful than Omosexy.
Oga even if you multiply Omotola's age by 2 and divides Simi's age by 2, Omotola go still fine pass am

(1) (Reply)

The Unbelievable Transformation Of RUTH KADIRI / Actress Grace Amah Delivers Babyboy In London Hospital / Simon Cowell Says Lady Gaga And Beyonce Are The Most Boring Singers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.