Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani (10932 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by SonofLothbrok: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
he ordered the killings of policemen during end sars and burning in Lagos

Every police men in this country deserves to be killed.
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Godwin616: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ipigbhe:
When Abiola was in jail, the Yorubas did not destroy their region to force Abacha to release MKO Abiola. Rather, they used diplomacy to turn Abacha into an international pariah until Abacha was forced to offer Abiola bail (which Abiola ultimately refused). Mohammed Abacha was in prison for three years. How was he released? Kano elders sought an audience with Obasanjo in 2002 and publicly prostrated to him. The next month, the court freed Mohammed. Asari Dokubo was in prison for treason for two years until Niger Delta elders used diplomacy to get President Yar'adua to release him in 2007. What militancy could not do, diplomacy did! I cannot imagine any truly intelligent person saying until you release our son, we will keep destroying our region. Who does that? Fight intelligently, not forcefully. You are cutting your nose and thinking you are spiting those in power? And nobody can even counsel you guys. Do we think we are hurting them the answer is NO.

How can we be busy destroying our fellow brothers hard earned money.

How can we be destroying our economy. A lot of people are now relocating their business, factories to our neighboring state's. Chaiiii.

When did an igbo turn out to be a laughing and discussing object at drinking bars.

Why why why's please can we come back to our common senses.
And follow things with due process.
Thanks God bless.
One of the most intelligent comments I have read on Nairaland in recent time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Ejjiss: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
AS IT'S AFFECTING THE SOUTH EASTERNERS SO IT'S AFFECTING THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY DIRECT OR INDIRECT. TAKE IT OR YOU LEAVE IT.......
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

If only the weak Nigerian Army can go and face them in the bush instead of coming to the cites to harrass innocent citizens

By the way there was python dance when the struggle was peaceful... Now their is arm struggle why no more python dance?

See this one,what on earth will the Nigerian Army face "them in the bush" or wherever for ? Igbo are killing Igbo,how is that anybody's business ? Lol,you guys are not just smart at all,walahi ! E no go better for Simeon Ekpa if he no declare a permanent sit at home order in the East ! Ipob terrorists and their UGM brothers in Arm can nuke all of you in that axis,who cares !
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Burruchaga71(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Igbo:
Who is Tinubu for ipob terrorist mouth

Tinubu has made someone president
Tinubu has made someone Vice President
Tinubu has made someone Senate President
Tinubu has made someone speaker
Tinubu has made many people Governors
Tinubu has made many people Ministers
Tinubu is the President of the federal republic of Nigeria
With all this nonsense but still couldn't win his so-called state of origin Osun and Lagos State where he governed for good eight years and also was rejected in the country FCT Abuja.
Your Tinubu remains no body in today's politics
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

See this one,what on earth will the Nigerian Army face "them in the bush" or wherever for ? Igbo are killing Igbo,how is that anybody's business ? Lol,you guys are not just smart at all,walahi ! E no go better for Simeon Ekpa if he no declare a permanent sit at home order in the East ! Ipob terrorists and their UGM brothers in Arm can nuke all of you in that axis,who cares !
Where were you when army was killing Igbo youths? Now u want to pretend you care about igbos?
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by QuotaSystems: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Those South-East Talibans had better jettison their guerrilla tactics.
The Federal Government will soon change its non interventionist position concerning their lawlessness.

South East Talibans berra have sense 😂
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

Where were you when army was killing Igbo youths? Now u want to pretend you care about igbos?

You definitely have a huge problem with comprehension ! Where,in my earlier submission,did it seem like I care for Igbo ? If you must know;I don't give a f.uck about you guys ! Mtchew,"army was killing Igbo youths",arrant nonsense ! Same senseless "Igbo youths" who are busy killing,maiming and destroying lives and properties of fellow Igbo,right ? Dey play ! Tinubu won't send anyone to come and rescue you guys from the hands of the monsters you wittingly created;you deal with your monsters ! E no go better for Ekpa if he no declare a permanent sit at home order in your already backward region !
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

You definitely have a huge problem with comprehension ! Where,in my earlier submission,did it seem like I care for Igbo ? If you must know;I don't give a f.uck about you guys ! Mtchew,"army was killing Igbo youths",arrant nonsense ! Same senseless "Igbo youths" who are busy killing,maiming and destroying lives and properties of fellow Igbo,right ? Dey play ! Tinubu won't send anyone to come and rescue you guys from the hands of the monsters you wittingly created;you deal with your monsters ! E no go better for Ekpa if he no declare a permanent sit at home order in your already backward region !
Why are u always commenting about Igbo issues?
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Ginomel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Austineva:
Who is Shehu sani to tell us Biafrans what to do or the approach to use? How many times has he publicly condemned the evil act of zoo government against Nnamdi Kanu and Biafrans? He should better go and focus on zoo political hypocritical games than putting mouth in what that doesn't concerned him or did we Biafrans complained to him? Another 14days sit @ is loading... if they failed to release our Leader Maazi Nnamdi starting from 31st of July
We Biafrans are only loyal to Maazi Nnamdi Kanu our Leader, Maazi Simon Ekpa our Prime Minister and to the Biafra Republic Government In Exile (BRGIE)

I don't like calling someone a fool online. So I will try not to call a fool a fool. At least I still kept my resolve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

Why are u always commenting about Igbo issues?

Perhaps,I will stop commenting on Igbo issues when they start behaving sensibly !
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

Perhaps,I will stop commenting on Igbo issues when they start behaving sensibly !
How can you not care about a people yet their behaviour worry so much u keep talking about them ?

Obsessed or crazy?
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Yibo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Burruchaga71:
With all this nonsense but still couldn't win his so-called state of origin Osun and Lagos State where he governed for good eight years and also was rejected in the country FCT Abuja.
Your Tinubu remains no body in today's politics
so? He played you Obidince
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by kelspinall(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
reality
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Akungitit: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wetin concern us?
Let the monkeys sit at home for 10 years.
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

How can you not care about a people yet their behaviour worry so much u keep talking about them ?

Obsessed or crazy?

Igbo's madness,which I believe is a generic issue,calls for a concern because I share same space (country) with them ! You think I shouldn't worry about the madness of the people who keep arriving in my land in their large numbers;in droves ! That's why some of us have been challenging you guys to make good your threats of relocating to your region and never come back ! Do that and I won't even care whatever happens to you lots in that your tiny,erosion ravaged land of criminals ! I'm worried about the toxicity and other evil vices Igbo people bring to my land and that's why I'll keep calling you guys out !
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

Igbo's madness,which I believe is a generic issue,calls for a concern because I share same space (country) with them ! You think I shouldn't worry about the madness of the people who keep arriving in my land in their large numbers;in droves ! That's why some of us have been challenging you guys to make good your threats of relocating to your region and never come back ! Do that and I won't even care whatever happens to you lots in that your tiny,erosion ravaged land of criminals ! I'm worried about the toxicity and other evil vices Igbo people bring to my land and that's why I'll keep calling you guys out !
More killing happens elsewhere in Nigeria... North West North East, North Central, South West all have more killing than South East

Why the special interest in South East
Obsession?
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

More killing happens elsewhere in Nigeria... North West North East, North Central, South West all have more killing than South East

Why the special interest in South East
Obsession?

Stop fooling yourself,kiddo ! Ipob is not rated as the 10th most dangerous terrorists group in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD for nothing;e get why na ! More killing happens elsewhere,did you just say ? You must be very high on mkpumiri or what is the name of that substance you guys take in alaigbo !
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

Stop fooling yourself,kiddo ! Ipob is not rated as the 10th most dangerous terrorists group in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD for nothing;e get why na ! More killing happens elsewhere,did you just say ? You must be very high on mkpumiri or what is the name of that substance you guys take in alaigbo !
A village was attacked in Ogun today not one comment from you... But u keep commenting about igbos you don't care about

No be madness be this?
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

A village was attacked in Ogun today not one comment from you... But u keep commenting about igbos you don't care about

No be madness be this?
Even if it was the whole of Ogun state that was attacked,it could still be regarded as a one-off attack. What do we call the daily killing,maiming,kidnapping and destruction of both lives and properties that is now a norm in the south east ? Your region is almost like a ghost town now;deserted and unproductive yet,your concern is only about a so-called village in Ogun state ! Dont you think you need to visit a nearby psychiatric facility for an urgent mental evaluation?!
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

Even if it was the whole of Ogun state that was attacked,it could still be regarded as a one-off attack. What do we call the daily killing,maiming,kidnapping and destruction of both lives and properties that is now a norm in the south east ? Your region is almost like a ghost town now;deserted and unproductive yet,your concern is only about a so-called village in Ogun state ! Dont you think you need to visit a nearby psychiatric facility for an urgent mental evaluation?!
East is almost like a ghost town? Ope Snapchat view any eastern city then come back
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Chykes403: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Very wrong. And some of them igbos still want biafra to manifest. I pity igbos if there will be biafra.

Our suffer go tripple. God forbid
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by truthhurtsnaira: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Those South-East Talibans had better jettison their guerrilla tactics.
The Federal Government will soon change its non interventionist position concerning their lawlessness.

Because you are in the government…

Nigga you ain’t… Stop making noise for nothing

Your govt are the terrorist

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/25/insecurity-the-govt-knows-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-olawumi/
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Mrpojj(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1678426184516792322

Ekpa is working for govt,
The current campaign is to make people that support sit at home to hate it now..
This two weeks sit they will try and kill more people ,so that people will start rethinking biafra
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Yibo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mrpojj:

Ekpa is working for govt,
The current campaign is to make people that support sit at home to hate it now..
This two weeks sit they will try and kill more people ,so that people will start rethinking biafra
Tinubu or Buhari’s govermnent? Why not usual DSS and Fulani ?
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Mrpojj(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Igbo:
Tinubu or Buhari’s govermnent? Why not usual DSS and Fulani ?
They are all the same people now
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Yibo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mrpojj:

They are all the same people now
so Tinubu is Fulani?
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by AfonjaPriest: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
It is wrong to use rigging to force an unfit Tinubu as president down the throat of Nigerians.
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

East is almost like a ghost town? Ope Snapchat view any eastern city then come back

Lol,eastern city my foot ! Is it those glorified villages you foolishly termed 'city' ? City in indeed ! Let's even accept that those glorified villages you termed "city" are even Dubai or Paris as you want us to believe,the question is;why is it that all of you Igbo are running away from your so called "eastern city" as if you are being sent away by some ancestral demons of your land ? Why can't you guys live in your Eldorado and be successful there ? Why is it that South West is like your U S of A and Lagos in particular, your New York ?! Afofungbemu,what is there in any of your so-called "eastern city" that anyone may want to view ? Is it the gully erosion that has almost eaten away your entire tiny land or the gory pictures of those young and old Igbo people who are being maimed and butchered by Ipob terrorists on a daily basis in alaigbo ?
Everybody is saying city,city, a village dwelling mumu like you too is talking ! Are you aware that your entire region is almost same size as Oyo state alone !

Chinedu,the people you hate are bigger than you in all ramifications and there is nothing you Igbo can do about it. You can only hate and that's all ! You won't get any response from me again on this;you ain't even making any sense. Village boy,o ya run along;your mates are waiting !
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Doncaps: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
I don't know you but I love you for this reply
7lives:

So that you can come and wail genocide?.
Nigerian army no dey involve in family matter.
Make una settle una difference amicably, okay?.
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by mrvitalis(m): 4:39am On Jul 12, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

Lol,eastern city my foot ! Is it those glorified villages you foolishly termed 'city' ? City in indeed ! Let's even accept that those glorified villages you termed "city" are even Dubai or Paris as you want us to believe,the question is;why is it that all of you Igbo are running away from your so called "eastern city" as if you are being sent away by some ancestral demons of your land ? Why can't you guys live in your Eldorado and be successful there ? Why is it that South West is like your U S of A and Lagos in particular, your New York ?! Afofungbemu,what is there in any of your so-called "eastern city" that anyone may want to view ? Is it the gully erosion that has almost eaten away your entire tiny land or the gory pictures of those young and old Igbo people who are being maimed and butchered by Ipob terrorists on a daily basis in alaigbo ?
Everybody is saying city,city, a village dwelling mumu like you too is talking ! Are you aware that your entire region is almost same size as Oyo state alone !

Chinedu,the people you hate are bigger than you in all ramifications and there is nothing you Igbo can do about it. You can only hate and that's all ! You won't get any response from me again on this;you ain't even making any sense. Village boy,o ya run along;your mates are waiting !
South West is like what? Lmao travel igbos are everywhere in Africa

To make money u have to make people pay for their ignorance or laziness

So anywhere u see people that we have knowledge they don't we go their to make money

There is no state in Nigeria u won't see igbos.. South West has the lowest igbos per geopolitical zone in Nigeria

Name shy city built by Yoruba better than Onitsha I dare u... Travel u won't, get exposed mba
Re: It Is Wrong To Use Force Or Violence For People To Sit At Home In SE- Shehu Sani by Mrpojj(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo:
so Tinubu is Fulani?
Is tinubu not govt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation / How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay / Governor Uzodimma Dissolves Expanded Exco Of SA's And SSA's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.