Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best (10017 Views)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Daddi: 3:09am On Oct 06, 2011
Hello house, I want to know the best symbian phone in nigeria market. It can be from any manufacturer ie nokia, samsung, LG etc. If u have used one you can tell why you thinks it's da best. Hoping to get good replies
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by abrahym(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
nokia e72 na baba, no one contest
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
what of c7 and n8?
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Mafia4life(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2011
careytommy:

what of c7 and n8?
C7= I am not a fan of any device that is slide ( Flex problem and stress to always push up ),
N8= Nice but I am not too good in typing wit touch screen fones, I prefer the hardware keyboard than vitual keyboard, But E6 hav both, It is still a class of N8 ( Belle ), E6 is like E72 that hav its screen to be touchscreen,
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Bawss1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
Why bother. Symbian is on its way to its grave.
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Liss: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
Mafia4life:

C7= I am not a fan of any device that is slide ( Flex problem and stress to always push up ),
N8= Nice but I am not too good in typing wit touch screen fones, I prefer the hardware keyboard than vitual keyboard, But E6 hav both, It is still a class of N8 ( Belle ), E6 is like E72 that hav its screen to be touchscreen,

C7 is not a slide. It's a slim phone. It's C6 that's slide.

I currently use a C7 (a symbian phone) and I love it. Has a very great touch screen, i.e very sensitive. It's 3g WITH wifi network options, Very clear viewing etc, My colleagues are like this one na machine o!
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by rex4life: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
Bawss1:

motion seconded. even nokia is getting rid of the symbian os. they are migrating to windows mango from the end of the year or next year. @ op please move with da times.
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by franko2: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
@op

i think ur enquiry is in order, never mind moving with the time or not;
recently i visited naija, and needed to do a quick deal with a foreign supplier from uk, for me to get the deal and prevent someone else in south africa beating me to d goods, i needed a fax pronto!

and guess what, everywhere i went in naija - no fax, why? it was obsolete, according to we own HI-TECH naija,,,meanwhile, the southeys beat me to d deal, d brits were wondering what i meant when i said fax was obsolete (says whow, ?!!! the asked me!!)

so, please my dear naija, make una no run pass una leg fit carry una abeg,

d average naija person has an mtn fone, a glo, and maybe airtel/etisalat, now, are u suggesting to me if i have a bb, an adroid, and a symbian i am behind d times? think this mata wel wel abeg

returning to ur question op - the best symbian fones gotta be d E class methinks,
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by MMM2(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
NOKIA  3310  angry
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Andrew3(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
M M M:

NOKIA  3310  angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin

yours is always different. grin
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by rekeson: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
In terms of download and upload speed, ur best bet is:

nokia C5 - 10.2mbps

nokia 6730c - 10.2mbps

nokia E5 - 10.2mbps

nokia E72 & E73 - 10.2mbps
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by omodapson(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
If your phone can meet your basic needs, it is the best for you. Never mind the androids, the ios, the mangos, the apples and the berries grin
Even if nokia moves from symbian to mango, support will still be for symbian phones for another 5years! Ain't sure you can keep same phone for that long.
If you are looking for the best, try either E6, E7 or N8.
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by CHRISDGRT: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nokia E90 is still the best though the N8 has a powerful camera but due not have a converter but if Nokia include the converter then we will say it replaced the E90 with N8
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Feraz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
i just love the simplicity of a c5.
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Mafia4life(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
@jibom, Not using it go its gonna be my next target,
Dear, Whether symbian is dying or not, All u hav to do is to weigh ur needs if the fone can provide it for u, If it can, then go for it, Note: Android is a power draining machine that eat up ur battery life easily. The accessories is also hard to get, No customer care in Nigeria for such fones, Here and there, Nokia have stores located. Also, Nokia have the best hardware, battery life etc. Android is super, Iphone is owesome, symbian is not the best but still better, Beside, what ar the basic things an Android or Iphone does that symbian cannot do? I love Android & Iphone more than symbian but I prefer symbian for now though i don't own an android device.
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by emamos: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
N70 is beta 4 me,i dnt kno d best
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Mafia4life(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
emamos:

N70 is beta 4 me,i dnt kno d best
Bros why you dey lie na, N70 is not better for u, It is running S60v2, Its processor is 220MHz. Just 3G ( 384Kb/sec ), Not a Qwerty fone,
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Otunbakay(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
Bawss1:

I wonder, it is even already in the grave waiting to be covered.
@op
Guy look out for Nokia window phones!
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Debroslink: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2011
I'll wait patiently for Nokia Windows cos it will be foolish of me to dump my E72 for any other symbian fone.

Using my fone as modem is not bad @ all. I dwload @ d rate of 750KB/S on 3.5G network.
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Mafia4life(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Otunbakay:

I wonder, it is even already in the grave waiting to be covered.
@op
Guy look out for Nokia window phones!
Nokia is not leaving symbian but sold its full support to ''Accenture'', They promise to support the firm, Also, made contracts with developers to continue developing for symbian last month.
My E72 serve me very well anyway, I love the multiscanner, It has help me type a complete project work, It scanner the pages and convert it to TEXT document for editing, I made little doe from it anyway.
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by olatiler(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nokia e72 is da best long lasting battery alogen touchlite 600MGH Processor 10.2 mbps in time of downloading most durable mobile phone
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by pkv(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
CHRIS DGRT:

Nokia E90 is still the best though the N8 has a powerful camera but due not have a converter but if Nokia include the converter then we will say it replaced the E90 with N8
my hackd E90 is the best of bests, my friends call it a coffin, but afta hacking and pimping it them dey envy me die
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Gbenge77(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2011
nokia E 65,with its exquisite and stylish design,is one of the best looking phones around.such a Great phone
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by timpaker(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2011
i'm suprised no one mentioned nokia e7 that phone is the best ever symbiam phone. how do i explain it? just get one and u'd find out. i bought mine last month and sincerely speaking (writing) the phone makes me feel like a wizard.
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Odunharry(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2011
e51
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Temi231(f): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
Hi, Pls what about nokia E5 is it not a good symbian phone?
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Mafia4life(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
Temi 23:

Hi, Pls what about nokia E5 is it not a good symbian phone?
A very nice s60v3, Processor is 600MHz, Ram = 256MB ( Higher than E72's ram ), 5Mpixel Camera,
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by deols(f): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2011
timpaker:

i'm suprised no one mentioned nokia e7 that phone is the best ever symbiam phone. how do i explain it? just get one and u'd find out. i bought mine last month and sincerely speaking (writing) the phone makes me feel like a wizard.

I av bn using my E7 since July nd I love it so much!. I particularly like d keypad. I however have some issues wv it. it went on hibernation(not sure if its d right word) exactly two weeks after I bought it. I practically went into depression for dat- just cldnt believe it. but it came bak to life after about a week. I checked online and found out many other pple had similar experience. for that alone, i dont recommend it. it happened twice after that and am now insecure about it. I feel like it can happen again at any time.

I like d wifi feature nd d camera is superb. d memory too is a good thing.

battery is inbuilt so u cant do much if it has a problem. u cant remove d battery if its acting funny and u want it to stop.

pardon my layman's explanation of d workings. .I hope some1 gets d point. Its a beautiful phone never the less smiley
Re: The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best by Chief06: 12:19am On Oct 09, 2011
You do know that Nokia has dropped Symbian OS, Getting such a phone at this point in time is a waste of money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, My Phone Is Sending Messages To Unknown Number. / Techno P3 Full Specifications / Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.