Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market (37419 Views)

Femi Otedola Exposes β€˜fraudulent’ Transactions In Zenith Account / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Kizzygentle: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2023
HROfficial:

Annnnnd, Lesson number 102 on why some remain not only poor for their whole lives, but also pass on that poverty to their children, creating generational poverty. Some hear this story and take inspiration from it. They dust themselves off and decide to give it another go, because if even Femi Otedola lost it all and came close to suicide, but persevered and rebounded, then why not they? "Never give Up" is their takeaway. Then there are others, born to be poor for life, who tell him to shut up and let them soak their garri in peace. They have no aspirations, only bitterness, envy and bad belle for anyone who has done better than them. And they will pass that same mentality to their children, who will pass it on to their own children. And thus, you have the phenomenon called "Generational Poverty", a disease of the mind.
Oga motivational saker wey Don use am build empire. I hail o..
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Kizzygentle: 6:31am On Jul 11, 2023
Munamu:

Don't mind him. He will not tell how he benefitted maximumly from obasanjo's govt.
Don't mind the ediots quoting me.. Like I don't know what I'm saying..
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Kizzygentle: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2023
OYEDIPE:

Oga.....na rich people dey talk o
Read my post bro... That's why I don't buy their manipulated sympathies
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by ShaqFu: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2023
"The Rich Also Cry".
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Tonytonex(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
I just Love this Femi Otedola for no reason
lier. The reason is his πŸ’°
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by OperationalVehi: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Good evening. I don't know if there is a little more spare. I am owing and have run out of options to raise money.

If small space still remain make I fit, abeg Carry me too... Abeg
Bank: carbon
Account no: 7377 091 729
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Basiljoe: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2023
OloyeVIII:
The day you decide to get you some money niggur.. fvck yo friends. #IWonderWhy
IYKYK
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Johnn44: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Confirm4real:
But he won't tell us his Father was a former Lagos State Governor that paved way for him...

They only talk about their loses

cool
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by MrLankeeee(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Kizzygentle:

Hero worshipper spotted.. (asss licker)

I admire those who are above me, I learn from them. But you, you worship by hating them. Ram in human form
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by jimter44(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2023
I'm not sure if the guy would have been in Nigeria, he wouldn't have turned around things so easily like that and you guys have to turn around Nigeria economy.
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Kizzygentle: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2023
MrLankeeee:

I admire those who are above me, I learn from them. But you, you worship by hating them. Ram in human form
You are bleeping asss licking because he is wealthy... If he was a broke nigger u won't come to his defense like this.. Shift please..
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by dalass(f): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2023
Kizzygentle:
Oga shut up and let the poor breet... Una go just dey give us lamba.. When u loose 480mills dols u still get like 500mills so shut up or better still u should have just committed the suicide.. We are no longer eating all this nonsense lamba from you guys... I grew in the ghetto, I slept under bridge, i survived hawking nd the rest.. Please let us breathe.. Thank you...

grin breet lol grin
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by MrLankeeee(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2023
Kizzygentle:

You are bleeping asss licking because he is wealthy... If he was a broke nigger u won't come to his defense like this.. Shift please..

I'm not like your ancestors who respect people bcoz they are wealthy, I respect everyone cos first they are humans.

Stop hating on the rich. Pray make God do ur own biko
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by drlaykay(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2023
Kizzygentle:
Oga shut up and let the poor breet... Una go just dey give us lamba.. When u loose 480mills dols u still get like 500mills so shut up or better still u should have just committed the suicide.. We are no longer eating all this nonsense lamba from you guys... I grew in the ghetto, I slept under bridge, i survived hawking nd the rest.. Please let us breathe.. Thank you...
It's no lamba mate, depression knows no affluence. It's even more amongst the rich because they aren't used to being broke and when they become broke, it's difficult for their minds to handle it.

2 Likes

Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by wisdomkid: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Kizzygentle:

Your hatred is scary. God, this is why the rich gets property at N500 Million Naira just to shift from this hate. He said what he said, He should commit su!c!de, and how will that help you? Will that make you happy, rich, healthy or more human?

And to the 119 People that liked the post, we wonder why the bridge between the Poor and Rich is ever dividing? Wonder why the Poor wants to move to the rich circle, whereas the RICH never wants to be poor?

Your h@tred is food for thought... God Help me never to come across humans like these,

1 Like

Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Digitalben(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2023
Faced with such adversity, Otedola's ability to overcome his circumstances and find hope is inspiring.

It's a reminder that resilience and inner strength can help us navigate even the darkest moments in life. It also highlights the importance of mental health support and reaching out to others during times of crisis.

Kudos to Femi Otedola for sharing his story and raising awareness about the realities of success, failure, and the human spirit.

1 Like

Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by kizxaxa: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
But nigeria don't have genuine billionaires. all from government connection.
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by agbolahan1991(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Everyone must fall and rise
Life is a binary
Read about dangote losses too
It’s rains and suns everywhere
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by OperationalVehi: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
kizxaxa:
But nigeria don't have genuine billionaires. all from government connection.
you have to know people and have influential friends

1 Like

Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by OperationalVehi: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Good evening. I don't know if there is a little more spare. I am owing and have run out of options to raise money. Kindly assist. Thanks
Bank: carbon
Account no: 7377 091 729
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by Kekydiv(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Wow.
OtΔ™ $ has also been through a lot.

I dedicate β€œSeen It All” by Jeezy feat. JAY-Z to him. Great jam!

How do you maintain being the first to comment for over 5 posts straight this week
Re: How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market by TemplarLandry: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
There's a way to tweak it.
Kekydiv:

How do you maintain being the first to comment for over 5 posts straight this week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dilapidated Union Bank In Chibok Town / Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) / Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.