Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region (22358 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / President Muhammadu Buhari, The Service Chiefs Are Meeting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by henrydav: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:

Guy what do you do for a living because you're always dragging first to comment from morning till night..

Don't you think that you need a job?

You don do pass Helinues
Hahahaha
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by obawinner(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

BAT did what? Why u dey lie... No body held campaign on a Monday in South East
May God spare our lives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by benitwater(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:
you're always dedicating boring songs to ever sensible question being thrown at you

Don't you think that you need a job I ask again?
u think “Lay Low” by Snoop Dogg feat. Master P, Nate Dogg, Butch Cassidy is a boring song
Pls go and listen to it .

2 Likes

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Guynexttdoor: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
South East get leaders? undecided

5 Likes

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by bizzle2: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmao you call a South East meeting with Hope leading it? Where is Peter obi?

This people are not serious
No mind the clowns. APC machinations.
study the script. . . .you'll understand the plot
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by TheGift: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
naptu2:
UNCLE DEJI™️ @DejiAdesogan

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1678442919735304199

Participants include the president-general of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and the chairman of the South-East Governors Forum, Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Better , but they need to calm down. And they need a chairman that is not temperamental but very temperate in His disposition.

Also, they need to be open to all positions and negotiate with a win-win approach.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by 001Lagos: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
benitwater:
u think “Lay Low” by Snoop Dogg feat. Master P, Nate Dogg, Butch Cassidy is a boring song
I don't listen to OUTDATED songs
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
naptu2:

Participants include the president-general of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and the chairman of the South-East Governors Forum, Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Why are they not meeting in d SE?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Pepperdemisback: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
If that's how Abuja residents are doing their people, where will these nuisance go? They are tired of burning down the zoo?
They can't get a solution to this rubbish because people are hiding behind it to settle scores and target their enemies to make it look like outsiders evasion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by emmi14: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:
you're always dedicating boring songs to ever sensible question being thrown at you

Don't you think that you need a job I ask again?
Forget it
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Pepperdemisback: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
lexy2014:

UGM don drive dem comot for house, that's why they want Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Chucks13: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Chat way forward or to call for Ekpa arrest and total showdown with ugm and ipob? Una dey whin wallahi.

By the way one imaginary online president did not attend the meeting all he cares about is his online Republic mandate that is all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Pityoobi: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
They are on a serious self destruct. The anger and hatred are now targeted at the weak and poor.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Pityoobi: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
lexy2014:

They are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Pepperdemisback: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:
my old age? I am 30years old and will continue to torment you on this forum
You stalking and tormenting jobless people, are you not equally jobless?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by abbasajao(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
OBI not recognised among the leaders?

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by mrvitalis(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
obawinner:

May God spare our lives!
Oga tinubu campaigned in IMO on February 14th go check the day it was

That was the initial campaign schedule it wasn't followed
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Benwallt(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
It is a good one. I just pray they are able to arrive at a solid decision that would be beneficial to all over there. Enough is enough.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by jconsulting(f): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Better!

All hands should be on deck and they should diplomatically call for a referendum.

All political office holders in the South-East should be in attendance, and a master plan to call for a referendum be drafted.

In hundred years to come that you lefeledum will not see the light of the day

2 Likes

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by tunde1200(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bunch of unserious fellows.
When last Yorubas have their meetings in the north.
When last hausa/Fulanis have their meeting the south or East.

We are watching how Lagos be una target to dominate.

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
I'm a proud Igbo man, but I must say our leaders love chasing shadows...

I hope the unconditional release of the IPOB leader tops their agenda because they can't be holding that meeting without Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
benitwater:

Where is Nate Dogg self. Still alive?
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

UGM don drive dem comot for house, that's why they want Lagos.

The topic and thread didn't say anything about Lagos
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Geneh411: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mad jam!
TemplarLandry:
Good one.
They should appeal to the ethos of those terrorists unleashing terror on law-abiding Ibos.

I dedicate “Blood Sweat & Tears” by Dreamville feat. Bas, Black Sherif & Kel-P to the Ibo elders. Great jam!
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by ebufa: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
naptu2:

The terrorism is sponsored by most of the people in that meeting!
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Benwallt:
It is a good one. I just pray they are able to arrive at a solid decision that would be beneficial to all over there. Enough is enough.

Do they need to.hold meeting before they know what to do with themselves?

What exactly are now d jobs of d governors and other political leaders?
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by ebufa: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
jmoore:
All these meetings with no plans to send hitmen to Finland and take out that Ekperima will yield nothing.

Notice that the mumu above me did not mention Kanu that is unjustly held but talking of simon fighting to free him! Your marginalization has not started yet!
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Blaze14k: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
We know how these kinda meeting end.. they shouldn't waste there time

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
U mean hopeless Uzodimma is afraid of Bombing in Imo State
lexy2014:

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by BeeNG3: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Una never start
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol them dey Fear UGM sad shocked shocked

The Fear of UGM is the beginning of Wisdom....

They can all speak in one voice and start a bill on secession instead of speaking through thug that are inflicting pain on dere people and causing insecurity...
You're a wise man. I have said it before, IPOB alone can never restore Biafra.

Nigeria is a sovereign state with all the forces of Coercion and can never relinquish any part of her territory unlawfully. Anybody/ group of bodies/persons that try to take any territory of Nigeria by force will be met with full military force.

If IPOB needs Biafra, let them liaise with Southeast governors and lawmakers. Our lawmakers will lobby their Southwest and Northern colleagues, they will move a motion for Referendum to be included in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

When that is done, Southeast leaders will push for a UN-supervised referendum, if the votes for the creation of a Sovereign State of Biafra are more than those against it, Biafra will come into existence.

But anything short of that won't work.

Gone are the days you get a country by force, any attempt to do that will only lead to a repeat of the sad events in 1967-1970.

5 Likes

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Mabizeka: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:

Guy, stop trolling me all in the name of mentioning

Respect your old age
Hey, are you there? I have a job for you ok. I want to see you engaged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina / Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos) / Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.