Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) (1835 Views)

Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / โ€˜I Am Not Gayโ€™ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos / 36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Metrix147: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
A 37-year-old HIV-Positive man accused of raping a 4-year-old girl in Umuahia, Abia State, Mr. Chiemela Victor Ekeke has said his hand touched the victim's private part by mistake, ABN TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h19DkMXpFhw
Chimela Ekeke is from Ndioru in Ikwuano local government area of Abia state.

The accused person, a labourer and a farmer said on Friday 7th July 2023, when the incident happened, he had gone to the victim's home in search of a woman that is related to the victim's family to pay her the sum of N3,000 he had earlier borrowed from her.

Narrating how he committed the crime to ABN TV, the accused person said upon arrival at the home of the victim located at Ogbulafor Street in Umuahia, he met the children playing in the parlour.

According to him, while two of the children left the parlour, and he was left with the youngest one, the 4-year-old old girl, he put her on his laps, playing with her.

He confessed that he laid her on the bed where his hand mistakenly touched her on the private part.

He denied having carnal knowledge of the victim despite blood stains around her legs. "Maybe it's through the touching", he stated defending why the blood gushed out from the baby's private organ.

"I only touched her for a while. When she said she want to go inside the room, I left her", he stated.

Mr. Okeke who after committing the act went to the bedroom of the children's mother to have a rest said he was weak and needed to rest.

The mother was said to have arrived after the suspected paedophile had committed the act.

The victim had complained to her mother about the pain in her private part, making it difficult for her to pass urine.

This however aroused her mother's suspicion who quickly raised alarm, leading to the arrest of Mr. Okeke.

Mr. Okeke who admitted that he is HIV-positive said the doctors informed him that the virus in his system is not something serious.

A medical test however reveals that a penetration had taken place in the private part of the 4-year-old girl and Mr. Okeke tested HIV positive.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/37-year-old-hiv-positive-man-rapes-4-year-old-girl-in-abia-photo-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by TemplarLandry: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Damn.

Enyia, I diss you with โ€œName Callingโ€ by Papoose feat. Remy Ma
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Fela should just blow the trumpet.

This world needs to come to an end.

1 Like

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Pipefitter: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
It's not good to help anyone these days, someone lent you 3k and this is how you pay her back... Destroying the life of her kid cry the man deserved to be stoned to death...

2 Likes

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Jennyclay(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Oh no!! Not again sad sad

Why are Nigerian men so evil and heartless Why
I hate men!!

Itโ€™s like I will go for second degree and study law this time. I really want to have that power to sentence rapist to death with immediate effect. I would make sure Nigerian men go on extinct undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men irritates me so much.

I hate men!!

5 Likes

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by LeoDeKing: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
angry
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
I know you're about spewing gibberish against men.

Modified: I talk am undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bad News Don Plenty
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Jennyclay(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

I know you're about spewing gibberish against men.

Modified: I talk am undecided
Donโ€™t let me start with you this evening!!

Bunch of rapist everywhere!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Solofresh2: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
He should be castrated

1 Like

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Solofresh2: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!

Itโ€™s like I will go for second degree and study law this time. I really want to have that power to sentence rapist to death with immediate effect. I would make sure Nigerian men go on extinct undecided

I hate men!!
Stop looking for unnecessary and cheap attention
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by VOsimhen144(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Flat head people again
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Ihateheadslamer: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
This is common among the people of south west region tongue
VOsimhen144:
Flat head people again

1 Like

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Shalommy(f): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Chaii.. Men will fu..ck anything with hole. Tueeeehhh undecided.

1 Like

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Reelmii: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Na wah
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Omo mehn, my shock is shocked sad tinz no just balance again. A debtor with konji
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Which tribe? I'm not surprised. Always present when the list of criminals are metioned.
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by farouk2much(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Let me book space.... Coz i hav alot to say about this yeye man
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Namaster: 4:32am On Jul 11, 2023
Dude is still pouting lips.

The punishment for rape needs to be more severe. And Paedophilia should attract a death sentence.
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by R2bees2: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2023
I don't understand, how do you have sex with a 4 year old? Is this some ritual or he was turned on by a 4 year old. Disgusting I must say รญย ยพรญยดยฎ

1 Like

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Jozilinn: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Damn.

Enyia, I diss you with โ€œName Callingโ€ by Papoose.
๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Whocup(f): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why is nobody talking about the fact that he has likely just destroyed this girls future?
HIV?
It's not a death sentence but the story she will be told might make her suicidal.
I just hope she was given emergency ARV's

1 Like

Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by Munamu: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!

I hate men!!

The first degree, wetin u take achieve? Shioor grin grin
Re: 37-year-old Hiv-positive Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In Abia (video) by SAMBARRY: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Smh

One babalawo don deceive this fool say if he defile the child the HIV Will Go and he will be wealthy

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Member Was Killed In Ikorodu Today; Viewers Discretion Advised. / Female Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With 16-year-old Student In A Plane Toilet(pix) / 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.