Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,982 members, 7,863,497 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award (2648 Views)

Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala / Peter Obi Congratulates Other Diana Award Winners / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Only Wants To Rub Shoulders With Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by franchasofficia: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes it is.

But I thought una dey claim say Peter no be ethnic bigot.

If you have enough sense, you ought to know it must have been an error of omission based on the information he had about the award at the time he sent out the congratulatory message, he probably thought the girl was the only winner. Maybe the girl self or her people told Obi about it and he sent the congratulatory message to her.

If Obi was playing ethnicity on that, there are more than 5 Igbos that also won the award, he would have picked all the Igbo winners and ignored the rest.

Make una rest, Bola Tinubu does not merit the Presidential seat he is sitting on cos he didn't win but due to Nigeria's electoral body's corruption, Tinubu got declared.

I am sure in you guy's individual consciences, you all like Obi and know he is the best Presidential material in Nigeria right now that contested the 2023 Presidential election but wickedness, bigotry, hatred, and nepotism will never let you guys reason properly.

May nature and divinity reward you and I according to our deeds here on earth and according to our mindset and wishes for others
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by richie240: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
....and coincidentally, d 'only one he had info on (out of 15) was igbo.
Udonminit!
grin. grin
theophorus:
Out of 15, baba only has information about one so no blame am na insufficient information disturb am.

But little research for save the handler from Iberiberism. Well na their way Sha. Incomplete information and partial Truth (lies).

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by obailala(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
See several idiots saying he singled out the ONLY IGBO person in the list when rven a blind person can see up to 5 Igbos on the list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by obailala(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
richie240:
....and coincidentally, d 'only one he had info on (out of 15) was igbo.
Udonminit!
grin. grin
Apparently he didnt congratulate the other about 5 Igbos on the list because he hates Igbos too....
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by richie240: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegendHero:

The business of presidency shouldn’t be relegated to congratulating everything that happens to Nigerian in diaspora especially if it’s not a big award like that per se.

Most Nigerians haven’t even heard of Diana Award before including me. But because Peter Obi must exhibit his chronic ethic agenda, he had to do scout for any news and then insert Ibo people there and Tweet to stay relevant.

What people are just talking about is the selective ethnic congratulations that Peter Obi is doing.

He couldn’t even hide his religious and ethnic bias anymore.
To be fair to him, he has never hid his ethnic and religious bigotry if his attrrocities as the guv of anambala is anything to go by.

Na d ppl wey nor no am b4 and ppl wey nor do due diligence to do simple google search on him dey see am as messiah apapandodo
cool

motayoayinde:
OBI WEY HIM BIGOTRY AND HATE NO EVEN HIDE NA HIM DEY SURPRISE UNA?
My thots exactly!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by richie240: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
What better way to mask his bigotry if not to select one igbo as alibi and feign ignorance of the rest incase he's called out as he's presently being called out.

Nor be today women don dey face front (dey) piss backward nwokem, we nor be small pikin.
cool
obailala:
Apparently he didnt congratulate the other about 5 Igbos on the list because he hates Igbos too....

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
F*ck Peter obi. Jackass

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by bentenny(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wait ohh so una dey so jobless to the point way una dey discus peter Obi tweets? grin grin
The obsession over Peter Obi by agbadorians dey too obvious!
Peter Obi indeed lives rent free in the head of apc fan boys!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by obailala(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2023
richie240:
What better way to mask his bigotry if not to select one igbo as alibi and feign ignorance of the rest incase he's called out as he's presently being called out.

Nor be today women don dey face front (dey) piss backward nwokem, we nor be small pikin.
cool
And what does he stand to gain by congratulating 1 igbo person and ignoring the other 4?...
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obi with his tricking woman voice is a bloody bigot.

If he can segregate and honoured Catholics over other Christian congregations in Anambra State when he was Governor, what else is worse than that.

We really escaped a bullet.

All we know is that religious and ethnic jingoist will NEVER become Nigeria President. We will rather vote a one-eyed Billy goat.

He'll only be President of IPOB he has always refused to condemn whenever they perpetrates their dastardly acts

Talking of escaping a bullet when you had Buhari and APC who raped Nigeria for the past 8 years.

Dey play!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by richie240: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2023
Better question:
What does he stand to lose by congratulating all d 15 students as against only one student?
And 'coincidentally' she's also igbo.
cool

obailala:
And what does he stand to gain by congratulating 1 igbo person and ignoring the other 4?...
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by flokii: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2023
I would have congratulated all regardless of tribe.. Obi needs to do serious soul searching and purge himself of chronic bigotry.

I know his two main aims as president are to free Kanu and take Lagos for Igbos. A man that said on air that he has no manifesto and doesn't need one. Is that one not up to something evil??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by obailala(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2023
richie240:
Better question:
What does he stand to lose by congratulating all d 15 students as against only one student?
And 'coincidentally' she's also igbo.
cool

Do you have any evidence proving that he was informed about the 15 students who won the award?

Anyway, I've learnt from some dumb OBI haters today on twitter that OBI hates everybody, including fellow Igbos. Must be the reason he didnt congratulate 4 Igbo award recepients.
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by richie240: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Hehehehehehe........
grin
obailala:
Do you have any evidence proving that he was informed about the 15 students who won the award?

Anyway, I've learnt from some dumb OBI haters today on twitter that OBI hates everybody, including fellow Igbos. Must be the reason he didnt congratulate 4 Igbo award recepients.

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by DMerciful(m): 2:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Tinubu will be sacked soon, worst case prepare for rerun.
LegendHero:
There is a thread on Nairaland front page where Peter Obi congratulated one Onyinye Omenugha as the Diana Award UK winner like she is the only winner.

Link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7759567/onyinye-omenuga-peter-obi-congratulates

Looking at the Diana award website below, there are lot of Nigerians that are awarded for 2023 but yet Peter Obi singled out only one Igbo girl to congratulate in the list.

https://diana-award.org.uk/our-programmes-and-initiatives/award-and-development/roll-of-honour/roll-of-honour-2023

Below are the list of awardees:
—Oyindamola Adeniyi

—Olalekan Ajayi

—Abdulhammed Babatunde

—Okezue Bell

—Blossom Egbude

—Chiamaka Juliet Osueke

—Convenant Odedele

—Melody Okereke

—Oluwatomi Olunuga

Onyinye Omenugha

—Iyiola Oladunjoye

—Joy Offere

—Yusuf Babatunde

— Fikayo Aderoju

—Oladotun Ajayi

CC: Mynd44
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by LegendHero(m): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will be sacked soon, worst case prepare for rerun.

Lol 😂

I’m sure even you yourself no believe Wetin you talk.

But if it makes you feel better saying it, I won’t kill your joy. I know it’s not easy mentally wise for people like you that have invested their time in that failure Obi.

He is from a tribe that cannot win a national election. Even if we go dash an Ibo man the presidency, someone like Obi can never get it.
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by jesmond3945: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2023
LegendHero:

What is the difference in the ethnic group of Chiamaka and the lady he congratulated?

you made it as if she is the only igbo girl in the group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by LajaLaba: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Obi na bigot.....very very very useless man undecided
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by Couldntfigurean: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2023
And so,Let the youruba ones and collect their congratulations from mcoluomo and kunle poly

Must they get obi congratulations,if tinubu can refuse ndigbo appointments because they didn’t vote for him,obi can also refuse these afonjas congratulations cos they didn’t vote him
Simple and short

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by Brimstone77: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2023

Peter obi congratulates the one he wants,you can congratulate the rest if you feel offended..

Obi owe you nothing!
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by haslaw(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2023
Ttalk:
I have said it times without numbers that Ikpeasu the Kerosene merchant would make a better President than Peter Obi
This is a man who deported Igbo that is not from Anambra from civil service, he drove the Hausa from their market in Anambra and ensure only Igbo got LP tickets in Lagos, is that the kind of person that can govern Nigeria?

Abi oooo....

Obi de LAMBA is an incurable BIGOT on a religious war
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by Goodday90(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2023
Yoruba people done start their propaganda again
If the druggie that appoints only people from his tribe is not a bigot,how is obi then a bigot!
From the look of things,tinubu is more tribal than obi,obi owns a couple of companies that employs other ethnic groups while tinubu owns nothing and everything he controls are all by Yoruba people

I take obi over 10 Tinubus anyday
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by adekolaelect(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
Dont blame me,...i grew up around yoruba kids,
The Gin in you makes you who you are . The product of stupidity is not by your environment but what you made of.
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by Phoen1X: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2023
adekolaelect:
The Gin in you makes you who you are . The product of stupidity is not by your environment but what you made of.
As a good man,am purging myself of all negative yoruba influences i incured over the years,..and its working,..what do you think ?.
Re: Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award by adekolaelect(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
As a good man,am purging myself of all negative yoruba influences i incured over the years,..and its working,..what do you think ?.
You are right . Pepper is pepper!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State Crooks Refinery: This one na government SCAM!!! / Cbn Governor: Tunde Lemo Be Prepared! / Security Officers Detain El Rufai's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.