Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? (4097 Views)

Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor (2) (3) (4)

Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by Gggjhhj: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2023
This snow falling in south Africa should favour me and my family
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by TheSuperX(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're sleepy Tinubu's problem. He needs to eradicate under tree schools and cocaine sniffing on Nairaland. Your brain is clearly fried.
You will go back to Nairaland jail don't worry
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by AndroidAI(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2023
donbachi:
Their sins are forgiven

Climate change. Nigeria will soon experience snow soon.
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

Climate change. Nigeria will soon experience snow soon.
even if na the artificial una wan use.... politicians go chop the money.

Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by diamond4gold: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by MrLankeeee(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2023
donbachi:
Their sins are forgiven

Make God still forgive Nigeria my country oooo🤣
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by HeartlessMan: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2023
CHAI!!!
CHAI!!!
CHAI!!!

Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Bet why God take fine fine things give oyinbo and ugly things for black man?!

He gave you Tornado, tsunami and earthquake right?

Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by Rahkman: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
White man get snow, we get thunder and lightning.
Dem get white skin our own black.
Their trees get small fine leaves our own na bush with thorns.
Their dogs fresh pass our ekuke.
Their hair is straight and soft our is just mkpurummiri.
Their eyes blue and green our own na brown everywhere and if we complain the whites go red.
Their fruits na strawberries, grapes, olives our own na sour sop and guava.
Their sky blue our own na grey and black.
Their roads are tàrred and black our own na mud with pot holes.

Chai!
grin grin being an African is a big curse ,u will not understand till you leave the shores of this continent, you will understand how stigmatising it is to come from Africa,almost as if you have HIV or something, the worst thing is to utter the word nigerian
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by absoluteSuccess: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:

When a people fail, they blame the process.

The right question is, what have I done to shine as a brilliant light in the most minuscule thing God might have given me?

That's when your snow falls and everyone talks about it.
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by KingCold: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
falcon01:
It's because they have Oyinbo people that's why
Nigerians and this obsession with whites, it's honestly tiring. I mean how do you credit white people for what God created ? This Uncle Tom tendencies

Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by KingCold: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Rahkman:
grin grin being an African is a big curse ,u will not understand till you leave the shores of this continent, you will understand how stigmatising it is to come from Africa,almost as if you have HIV or something, the worst thing is to utter the word nigerian
Its not. Rather speak specifically your nation, I'm African and I'm loving it
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by falcon01: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingCold:
Nigerians and this obsession with whites, it's honestly tiring. I mean how do you credit white people for what God created ? This Uncle Tom tendencies
Black's are ignorant and problematic
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by KingCold: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
falcon01:
Black's are ignorant and problematic
You exhibit these traits to the tee
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by falcon01: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingCold:
You exhibit these traits to the tee
we blacks are Ignorant and problematic
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:

God has given all to Nigeria especially!

Just elect good leaders and watch naija blossom
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by ItisWell22(f): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

I have seen winter, fall, spring and summer.

The best time of the year in Oyinbo land is summer, that's when everybody is happy and out to celebrate.
Winter is dark, cold and depressing.
Forget the white snow, it only gets exciting in the first fall, anything after that is torture and nightmare

The other things you mentioned is because of the poverty in Africa. The beautiful flowers and trees you see did not just come naturally, they designed and genetically engineered many of them and decorated their cities with them.
The dogs were domesticated and bred.
Black skins don't crack, oyinbo at 40 is looking frail and wrinkled and cracked, a black skin at 40 is still glowing and shining.
your hair is looking rough because you are malnourished, if you eat well and enjoy a healthy lifestyle and grooming, you will look more attractive than an average white.
When the black hair is becoming grey, it looks so cute, a white person hair tuning grey makes them look iike ghosts

The thing we are lacking is management and money, we need to create wealth and make Africa beautiful. stop the inferiority complex and develop your land

🙌
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by juman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
If we have minus temperature in nigeria, many of us would die in our "ricketed" home.
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by djoe21(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:

You mean fine fine things earthquake, tsunami, flood, hurricane, tornado, volcano, etc?

Sorry bro but I think God and nature have favoured blacks more. We are the cause of our own predicaments.
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by Warl0ck: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingCold:
I bursted into laughter when i sighted the comment grin grin

I was like "They Are Comin" grin
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by KingCold: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Warl0ck:
I bursted into laughter when i sighted the comment grin grin

I was like "They Are Comin" grin
That means you do see the pattern with your people
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by Warl0ck: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingCold:
That means you do see the pattern with your people
Actually it's embarassing.
The way they hype whites aint encouraging.

It's not thier fault though.

Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by SuperOnyi: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Maynman:

If the case is reversed, you people will still see snow as an ugly thing.

It's mental colonialism, he's being brainwashed to believe that everything about our ancestors were evil. It is well known that we are the cause of our problem.

Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by SuperOnyi: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingCold:

Very disgusting mindset!

These people fail to understand that their "victim mentality" will not help us at all — they think Jesus would appear and the world would cease to exist.

But alas, 100 years from now, their descendants will read their comments and spit on their gràves.

English people were also colonized but their descents bounced back and took control of the world — my people are here wailing...

Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
White man get snow, we get thunder and lightning.
Dem get white skin our own black.
Their trees get small fine leaves our own na bush with thorns.
Their dogs fresh pass our ekuke.
Their hair is straight and soft our is just mkpurummiri.
Their eyes blue and green our own na brown everywhere and if we complain the whites go red.
Their fruits na strawberries, grapes, olives our own na sour sop and guava.
Their sky blue our own na grey and black.
Their roads are tàrred and black our own na mud with pot holes.

Chai!
relax bro. We dey untop d matter.
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by WannaHowzit(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You will go back to Nairaland jail don't worry

Make me - gutter pooper 💩🇳🇬
Re: SEE PICTURES: Why Is It Currently Snowing in Johannesburg After 11 Years? by WannaHowzit(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Johannesburg snow

Mike Okonkwo National Essay Competition For Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Some Beautiful Photos Of The Maritime University In Okerenkoko / 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed