Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid (15763 Views)

Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by ruffDiamond: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
NATO only showing the world how powerful and frightening the Russian Federation can be. Just imagine almost 30+ countries NATO and allies all gathering together under US control for security guarantees yet claim to be sovereign countries. This era made me know what sovereignty truly means with respect to Putin's Russian Federation and President Xi communist China. Sovereign and powerful countries do not need to gang up in order to defend themselves that's why the the great Russian Federation will always be more powerful and ahead of them. They ganging up because they scared of been devoured by the great Russian bear. They won't be saved when the time comes. God bless President Vladimir Putin, The Big Daddy of Planet Earth
bla bla bla[center][/center angry admit it Putin is full of shitt and fighting a lost battle!he dare NOT hit any NATO backed country!he knows what's gonna happen to his punny Russia!

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
fx45:
Stop this your Mother Russia foolishness. It is becoming extremely annoying
are you among the fools here
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Alexiiydon:
dey play with the combination of Russia China North Korea and Iran NATO is no match if them like make them reach 100 countries for nato

The only country Russia can influence among them is Iran, China and DPRK can never join Russia in any way if they're not attacked
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Alexiiydon: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
nomolos92:

The only country Russia can influence among them is Iran, China and DPRK can never join Russia in any way if they're not attacked
stay there they look so if North Korea or China is attacked today Russia won’t also talk?why China no follow blame Russia when they invade Ukraine body motive show and anywhere China go North Korea Dey follow
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Karnice600: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
pansophist:

Think about this in a moment.

Regardless of Nato, Finland and Sweden are already under EU/Nato security umbrella. These two Nordic countries have been working with nato closely since like forever, and all their military equipment is Western.

So joining Nato has little relevance in the eyes of the Russians. It's like officially marrying a lady you've been forking for twenty years. lol

Also, I personally think Joining Nato was a foolish mistake. Too many decades of no war and prosperity and American propaganda have created new generations of weak leaders that don't understand power politics and sphere of influence.

Joining nato comes from the fear that Russia is on a journey to invade every one of its neighbors starting with Ukraine, meanwhile, since 2014, Russia has tried every possible means to resolve this crisis diplomatically, but the west refused.

They rather arm Ukraine to the teeth, grow their army to be Europe's seconds largest, and prepare for this very day, to fight the Russians. But blame Russia for protecting themselves.

And if a war between Russia and Nato ever breaks out, its a point of no return. And even though Finland may not be the cause of the war, they will have to partake in the consequence.

Why you no just keep quiet waka pass? Because Nairaland is full of blind, dumb heads while you seem to be their one eyed Humpty Dumpty. Read what you wrote again.
I asked you few simple questions a while back, when you came out to dance naked here and you ran away forever.
Now I bring those questions again to you , Nairaland’s lord of geopolitics;

The Warsaw Pact which was created by Soviet states 6 years after NATO was formed would have balanced the shades of military power in Europe and even globally.

1. So why did it die and NATO grew..,Why couldn’t the Warsaw Pact survive ?
2. Why are most parties to that agreement embracing NATO today?
3. Why is a neutral Finland and Sweden now lopsided in their military affiliations?
4. How can you relate your answer at #3 with your answers at #1 and #2

Now I’m even giving you some good dose of chance and respect to strike an enlightening conversation;
Something I wouldn’t give to most of your blind followers here. I’m addressing you as their one eyed king.
Step forward let’s discuss. Stop running away.
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Masterito(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Russia knows better, I don't need to make childish argument.
ken6488:

grin let me break your heart
UK USA France will not risk
New York, Paris, London because of some European countries that a fact

If war break out today with NATO most countries will break away from the organisation
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ebony2King:

Mugu shouting mother Russia from the squalor of his one room ghetto apartment. As if Putin knows u 😂 😂

Go and check how Russian weapons failed in Syria and Iraq. Your so called mother Russia still struggling to conquer Ukraine after almost 2 yrs, despite boasting the operation will take them only 2 days

I don't know when Russia turned to their mothers, idiots 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Russia is not enemy of any EU countries, Russia has economic deals (energy,has,etc) with most of EU countries.

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS
Russia still needs to make money and survive and selling to their European neighbors is the easiest way for them, some the EU countries stopped buying, but they still continued selling to the ones interested despite some of their buyers were sending weapons to support Ukraine, how about that?
They can't drink their oil or inhale their gas.

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abrahamweb:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Baba abeg listen to independent media not western media to know the facts o.
Russia single handedly held the Nazis forces,west just came in to deal the final blow.
You want to compare their soldiers, have you seen the recruitment videos of both USA and Russia, look for the video and tell which type of soldiers them go get.
Secondly you cannot compare North Korea and Russia in terms of anything.

Independent media bla bla bla
And Wagner group took a military headquarter
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abrahamweb:

State an instance just one when Russia antagonize/attacked her neighbors.
And you cannot tell me about being prepared for Russia aggression,but in doing so provoke the Russia.
NATO was supposed to have being desolve a long time ago,it has no use but just to antagonize Russia.

Are you serious?
An instance of Russia attacking her neighbor, proves you don't even know anything, go and upgrade your knowledge of Russian attack on her neighbors before you come for this cos your question suggests Russia has never attacked any of her neighbor, isn't it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Alexiiydon:
stay there they look so if North Korea or China is attacked today Russia won’t also talk?why China no follow blame Russia when they invade Ukraine body motive show and anywhere China go North Korea Dey follow

China no follow blame Russia because of their cheap oil and gas, they buy at very cheap rate after many EU countries reject Russia oil and gas, China has always claim being neutral and they no openly support or oppose Ukraine invasion.
Anywhere China go North Korea dey follow, where you hear that one? 😂😂

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Karnice600: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
STRI1:

Joining member into nuclear war won't benefits anyone either. If you listen to NATO Secretary and Biden interview with Fareed Zakaria on Sunday. Biden emphasized on his effort to pull NATO members who has been disunited together. And mentioned that Ukraine isn't ripe for NATO. A sane country will rather leave NATO than risk nuclear war with Russia. I'm.not convincing you, but this is common sense

Yeah. I see . It’s common sense.
A neighbor breaks into your house with a knife, caught you unawares and left with your loving wife. He comes back after 4 years. Your other neighbors then tell you the person who took your wife is around the hood for your household again.
He checks back in eventually with the same weapon and you gladly handed over your two beautiful daughters left because the intruder was so terrifying. That’s common sense to you.
Let’s say this same script plays out with another man and he decides to stay back and fight to keep his remnants left, even at the expense of his life, and you describe him as not having common sense?
Now I see what you mean by common sense.
Please look up the meaning of the word ‘coward’ and revert.
Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Demolakay: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ebony2King:

Mugu shouting mother Russia from the squalor of his one room ghetto apartment. As if Putin knows u 😂 😂

Go and check how Russian weapons failed in Syria and Iraq. Your so called mother Russia still struggling to conquer Ukraine after almost 2 yrs, despite boasting the operation will take them only 2 days

Weyrey somebody.
U think am a God forsaken Penury infested dingbat lyk u?
My apartment is big enough to contain u nd ur family members.

Till tmoro, Russia still rules in Syria. Go nd check dat out. Infact dey are d reason why d government of Syria is still standing, against d wishes of ur US nd NATO.

Ur USA failed in Afghanistan,failed in Vietnam,failed in Syria,wit all NATO members combine.

20% of Ukraine is in Russia's hand. Tell ur USA nd NATO to deploy dere state of d art weapons nd get dose territories back. Or dey can employ u,as per d commando wey u b.

Ode, olorun, olodo😁😁😁
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by honeyB2018: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
ken6488:
For 35 Countries to join to fight one country describe how powerful Russia is

No one is afraid of Russia. If you critically look at Russia,this war with Ukraine,has weakened them in all round.
As a nation, With the largest nuclear warhead, the USA and his allies, are being careful and will heat Russian when they don't expect it.
Dealing with a nation with the world's largest nuclear warhead, needs tact and discipline, this is what I observed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Demolakay:

Weyrey somebody.
U think am a God forsaken Penury infested dingbat lyk u?
My apartment is big enough to contain u nd ur family members.

Till tmoro, Russia still rules in Syria. Go nd check dat out. Infact dey are d reason why d government of Syria is still standing, against d wishes of ur US nd NATO.

Ur USA failed in Afghanistan,failed in Vietnam,failed in Syria,wit all NATO members combine.

20% of Ukraine is in Russia's hand. Tell ur USA nd NATO to deploy dere state of d art weapons nd get dose territories back. Or dey can employ u,as per d commando wey u b.

Ode, olorun, olodo😁😁😁

😂 do u know why I love nairaland? Everyone here is a millionaire 😂 ode!! Mother Russia kill u dia. U no know ya stupid mother again abi? If Putin is tough as he calls, let him use his so called nuclear missile he keeps threatening about. Mumu u don’t even know Russia failed in Afghanistan too with loses more than the US. Little boys like u here forming analyst on what u don’t even know about.

I thought Putin said if Sweden joins NATO he will give them a nuclear holocaust. Oya oo.... Sweden is about to join, in fact now supported by Turkey the so called Russian ass licker 😂

Putin is a stray dog who barks out of hunger. Know this and know peace. Meanwhile I’m sorry about the US visa that was denied u. I can still help u on it if u truly want one 😂

Oponu!! Enjoy your ghetto apartment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
nomolos92:

I don't know when Russia turned to their mothers, idiots 😂😂😂

Honestly the stupidity irks me

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by ReubenE(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Stoplying:

If usa is that mighty, then why did it build a military alliance of more than 30 countries against Russia ?
In the streets, when you are tough, do you need to recruit more than 30 people to go and fight just one guy ?
This argument of the USA building an alliance of 30 countries to confront Russia is actually a lame argument, of which most of the proponents are not sincere with themselves.

The foremost if not the sole benefit of the USA in the NATO alliance is the "Strategic advantage of Time and Location" per adventure war breaks out between the US and Russia. Being a NATO member gives the US the ground to put some of their defense assets in the member countries. US is to NATO the way Nigeria is to ECOWAS. Nigeria contributes the largest in both funds/equipment and manpower to ECOMOG just like the US do to NATO.

Have you asked yourself what a country like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania etc offer to the US in an American war against Russia? They offer nothing more than the reasons I stated above. Why do you think Trump wanted to pull the US out of NATO?
The US is not under the protection of NATO, rather it is the other NATO countries that are hiding under the United States protection under the umbrella of NATO.
Why do you think Russia always mention striking the UK in their rhetoric but not very so when addressing the US?
You think Russia is complaining about neighbors joining NATO because Russia does not have the capacity or assets to strike the US directly?
Before the point I am trying to make is lost in the pack, let me reiterate again. It is Europe that is hiding under the protection of the USA with the NATO arrangement and not the other way round.
USA being a member of NATO increases her Second Strike options and capabilities, and even makes her First Strike capabilities better.
The above is the real concern of Russia and not generally because the USA is gathering a bunch of weaklings under NATO to fight Russia on America's behalf.

Lastly because I have to stop. The USA is the single most powerful country in the world by miles and Russia knows that.
Russia is a powerful country and the USA respects that too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Iqtest: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2023
9jatriot:
Call it cowardice or any name you like, but did you see Sweden fight a war? No, they applied sense.
Ukraine is like a bride sought by both NATO and Russia, if Zenlesky was sensible he could have gotten a deal from both sides. Turkey initially refused to give their own approval to Sweden joining NATO until they got some sort of deal. That is how international politics is played at that level.

Still on the cowardice issue, nothing in this life will make Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Venezuala do anything that will make US go to war with them, is that still cowardice?? No sensible leader will allow her people get killed. Keyword is sensible leader

You chose your battles carefully
When did the united states annex a part of Canada, mexico, Venezuela, Cuba ?

Why do you guys keep supporting Russia
angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Iqtest: 1:12am On Jul 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Did Ukraine attack Russia?

Did Ukraine just start getting weapons from US in 2022?

Like I said, Ukraine is a sovereign nation that can buy weapons or join any alliance. We are not talking about a village here, but a country.

Where was the diplomatic option? Same war he chose has increased NATO members

Okay! If Russia attacked Ukraine for being a threat, why didn't Putin attack Finland? Finland also shares a long boarder with Russia. It shows that Putin just choose violence because he is a dictator and has sole power. He cannot make such move in a democratic government.

Putin claims he is protecting his nation and more members are being inducted into NATO. What is he protecting at this point?

Stop replying him,
Main reason I left nairaland because of tribalism and the pro Putin supporters.
I don't understand how a sane mind will support a murderer.
Since the war broke out, I can tell you all the 90% of Europeans hate Putin.
I have never met anyone who supports Putin actions.
A Russian colleague of mine curses Putin everyday.
But Africans sings his praise to high heaven.
The leftist and conservatives hate putin,
Europeans hate Putin,
Russians hate him, but nairaland Putin bots say otherwise.
I'm surprised majority of Africans are in support of putin's madness.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by prophetfire: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Nancy1986:
ode 2.0
mkpurummiri on colos grin
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 2:57am On Jul 12, 2023
prophetfire:
mkpurummiri on colos grin
fool times two
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Karnice600: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2023
ReubenE:

This argument of the USA building an alliance of 30 countries to confront Russia is actually a lame argument, of which most of the proponents are not sincere with themselves.

The foremost if not the sole benefit of the USA in the NATO alliance is the "Strategic advantage of Time and Location" per adventure war breaks out between the US and Russia. Being a NATO member gives the US the ground to put some of their defense assets in the member countries. US is to NATO the way Nigeria is to ECOWAS. Nigeria contributes the largest in both funds/equipment and manpower to ECOMOG just like the US do to NATO.

Have you asked yourself what a country like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania etc offer to the US in an American war against Russia? They offer nothing more than the reasons I stated above. Why do you think Trump wanted to pull the US out of NATO?
The US is not under the protection of NATO, rather it is the other NATO countries that are hiding under the United States protection under the umbrella of NATO.
Why do you think Russia always mention striking the UK in their rhetoric but not very so when addressing the US?
You think Russia is complaining about neighbors joining NATO because Russia does not have the capacity or assets to strike the US directly?
Before the point I am trying to make is lost in the pack, let me reiterate again. It is Europe that is hiding under the protection of the USA with the NATO arrangement and not the other way round.
USA being a member of NATO increases her Second Strike options and capabilities, and even makes her First Strike capabilities better.
The above is the real concern of Russia and not generally because the USA is gathering a bunch of weaklings under NATO to fight Russia on America's behalf.

Lastly because I have to stop. The USA is the single most powerful country in the world by miles and Russia knows that.
Russia is a powerful country and the USA respects that too.

This is crystal and apt. Very sound and golden. Nice take

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Eagba(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2023
STRI1:

Joining member into nuclear war won't benefits anyone either. If you listen to NATO Secretary and Biden interview with Fareed Zakaria on Sunday. Biden emphasized on his effort to pull NATO members who has been disunited together. And mentioned that Ukraine isn't ripe for NATO. A sane country will rather leave NATO than risk nuclear war with Russia. I'm.not convincing you, but this is common sense
A sane country will judge another with their antecedence and will prepare for the worst and not hope not for the worst.
Russia attacked Finland without provocations,
Russia Poland without provocations
Russia attacked meji Japan without provocations
Etc which are all their neighbors.
If Estonia leave NATO, it doesn't guarantee them not being nuke by Russia

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by kad199: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Aurelius1:
Bro, remove nuclear weapons, USA would seize the whole of Russia in a space of 2 months. Why is the US treating North Korea with kid's gloves is because they are a nuclear armed nation. Nukes serves a deterrent . No nation dare use nukes on another nation because the aftermath would be unimaginable.
Like the seized Afghanistan after 20 yrs
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Aurelius1(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2023
kad199:
Like the seized Afghanistan after 20 yrs
Russia ran away from Afghanistan with their tail in between their legs, hope you know that?
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by pansophist(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stoplying:
Unfortunately most people delegate thinking to the media, most people are unknowingly part of a cult with the western media as their charismatic leader.
They won't even understand what you just said and will look towards western-media/nato-propaganda to tell them if you are right or wrong.

If ten people are in a room, with a combination of 8 fools and 2 wise men, in my eyes and in nature's eyes, there are only two people in that room.

In nature, fools don't count. They (fools) are nothing more than sacrificial lambs that can not dictate how they would be slaughtered, they just have to wait until the slaughterers find a need for them. grin

This is a pessimistic twist to the adage that ¨a thousand wrongs don't make a right¨. Following that line of thoughts, a thousand fools don't make a wise.

Why am I saying all this? well, if you allow yourself to be brainwashed and rendered mentlly sterile, then you will be the property of those that made you such.

Slavery has evolved, people just haven't woken up.

So any manchii that donated himself as a property of the Western propaganda machine, then such a person is like a cloud, it can congregate in the hands of the mountain (the wise).

Just imagine the army of Oreos (black outside, white inside) defending evil, many of whom haven't smelled an airport before. They have no real experience with the real world, have read lots of Twitter stuff, watch their gospel CNN, and became experts in international affairs.

sigh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by pansophist(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Regex:

What do you think of the recent behaviour from Erdogen and Turkeyie? Also Indi has refused to back the use of BRICS decentralised currency. What's your take?

I dont know about India.

As for Erdogan, he is the president of Turkey, and Turkey is an independent country, not a vassal to anyone. He can do what he thinks is right, regardless of whose ox is gored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Abrahamweb(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
nomolos92:

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS
Russia still needs to make money and survive and selling to their European neighbors is the easiest way for them, some the EU countries stopped buying, but they still continued selling to the ones interested despite some of their buyers were sending weapons to support Ukraine, how about that?
They can't drink their oil or inhale their gas.
Are they still selling to Europe?
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Stoplying: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
pansophist:

I dont know about India.

As for Erdogan, he is the president of Turkey, and Turkey is an independent country, not a vassal to anyone. He can do what he thinks is right, regardless of whose ox is gored.
So international agreements are no longer binding ? 🦃
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Demolakay: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ebony2King:

😂 do u know why I love nairaland? Everyone here is a millionaire 😂 ode!! Mother Russia kill u dia. U no know ya stupid mother again abi? If Putin is tough as he calls, let him use his so called nuclear missile he keeps threatening about. Mumu u don’t even know Russia failed in Afghanistan too with loses more than the US. Little boys like u here forming analyst on what u don’t even know about.

I thought Putin said if Sweden joins NATO he will give them a nuclear holocaust. Oya oo.... Sweden is about to join, in fact now supported by Turkey the so called Russian ass licker 😂

Putin is a stray dog who barks out of hunger. Know this and know peace. Meanwhile I’m sorry about the US visa that was denied u. I can still help u on it if u truly want one 😂

Oponu!! Enjoy your ghetto apartment

Wu let d dogs out?
I can hear u bark mercilessly,were u denied ur bones?

How old were u wen Russia invaded Afghanistan?😁😁😁 Cos u want to tell a story even ur mother wouldn't know here.

America's failure in Afghanistan,Iraq,Libya, Vietnam are very glaring for even d blind to c.
Russia whipped deir ass in Syria,nd it's still whooping deir ass dere. Check CNN news of Monday morning.
My bad! I bet u can't even afford Gotv, Soo hw u wanna hear d latest news.

Putin nva said he won't allow Sweden join NATO. Pls show me dat article,or news page where he said so?
Mother Russia is d boss, dat it's taking a whole 31 nation's to fight it, nd dey still can't win.

A nattering nitwit lyk u is supposed to go back to his parent for proper tutelage,bfor coming on online to display idiocy nd ignorance

Nd lyk I said d Oda tym, I can feed u nd house ur miserable family in my well furnished 3bedroom apartment. If e sure for u post a picture of urself in ur apartment wit verifiable evidence,let me post mine too.

Am not in ur league,nd not a poverty stricken goat lyk u. Go get a proper meal first bfor coming to engage me.
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2023
Demolakay:

Wu let d dogs out?
I can hear u bark mercilessly,were u denied ur bones?

How old were u wen Russia invaded Afghanistan?😁😁😁 Cos u want to tell a story even ur mother wouldn't know here.

America's failure in Afghanistan,Iraq,Libya, Vietnam are very glaring for even d blind to c.
Russia whipped deir ass in Syria,nd it's still whooping deir ass dere. Check CNN news of Monday morning.
My bad! I bet u can't even afford Gotv, Soo hw u wanna hear d latest news.

Putin nva said he won't allow Sweden join NATO. Pls show me dat article,or news page where he said so?
Mother Russia is d boss, dat it's taking a whole 31 nation's to fight it, nd dey still can't win.

A nattering nitwit lyk u is supposed to go back to his parent for proper tutelage,bfor coming on online to display idiocy nd ignorance

Nd lyk I said d Oda tym, I can feed u nd house ur miserable family in my well furnished 3bedroom apartment. If e sure for u post a picture of urself in ur apartment wit verifiable evidence,let me post mine too.

Am not in ur league,nd not a poverty stricken goat lyk u. Go get a proper meal first bfor coming to engage me.

Oh are u still crying over this post? Oh.... okay sorry kid. Now go meet mama okay. I got better things to do

All these 90s children with stupidity

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Are they still selling to Europe?

So you ain't aware? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case / Doctor Arrested For Stealing Heroin From Patient's Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.