Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,235 members, 7,853,209 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL (700 Views)

Onanuga Reacts To Appointment As Tinubu’s SA On Information / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL by TEMITAYO696901: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Chief Dr Olayide Owolabi Adelami, mni
Chairman Board of Trustees, Asiwaju/ Shettima Presidential Agenda
Former Gubernatorial Candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the Ondo 2020 Primaries

PRESS RELEASE

Congratulating Ibrahim Masari on his Appointment as President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Special Adviser on Political Matters.

Abuja,

I am pleased to extend my heartfelt congratulations to Kabiru Masari on his well-deserved appointment as President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Special Adviser on Political Matters. As the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the ASIWAJU/SHETTIMA PRESIDENTIAL AGENDA and former gubernatorial candidate of the All-Progressive Congress (APC) in the Ondo 2020 Primaries, I commend the excellent decision made by President Tinubu in selecting Mr. Masari for this crucial role.

Ibrahim Kabiru Masari's unwavering commitment and dedication to the party, demonstrated during his tenure as the party's former welfare secretary, serves as a shining example to all. His exemplary performance and astute leadership as the APC Welfare Secretary in the erstwhile National Working Committee left an indelible mark on the party's operations, and I have no doubt that he will bring the same level of dedication and competence to his new position.

Ibrahim Masari's unwavering loyalty and commitment to the ideals and vision of our leader and President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu have been truly remarkable. Throughout his years of service to our great party, he has demonstrated an unwavering belief in the leadership and principles of President Tinubu. His steadfastness in advocating for President Tinubu's emergence as the nation's leader has been instrumental in galvanizing support and fostering unity within our ranks.

Mr. Masari's tireless efforts in his networking ability, mobilizing grassroots support, organizing campaigns, and promoting the vast ideologies of President Tinubu have left an indelible mark on the political landscape. His passion for good governance, justice, and equity has resonated with the Nigerian people and inspired countless individuals to embrace the transformative vision championed by President Tinubu.

As President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Special Adviser on Political Matters, Ibrahim Masari will undoubtedly excel and further contribute to the progressive ideology of our great party and Nigeria at large. His wealth of political experience, coupled with his strong work ethic, will enable him to provide invaluable insights and guidance on political matters, ensuring that the welfare of the Nigerian people remains at the forefront of the government's priorities.

On behalf of the Asiwaju/Shettima Presidential Agenda, our Grand patron, Rt Hon Aminu Bello Masari, and the entire All Progressive Congress (APC) family, I extend my warmest congratulations to Ibrahim Masari on this remarkable achievement. I am confident that his appointment will herald a new era of progress, as we work together to build a stronger, more prosperous Nigeria.

Once again, congratulations to Ibrahim Masari on this well-deserved appointment.

Signed,

Chief Olayide Owolabi Adelami, mni
Chairman Board of Trustees, ASIWAJU/ SHETTIMA PRESIDENTIAL AGENDA
Former Gubernatorial Candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the Ondo 2020 Primaries.

Re: Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL by TemplarLandry: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
cool
Re: Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL by derecho(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Temporary appointees.
It's good to know those supporting illegality.
Re: Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Please they should work hard and make Asiwaju and Nigeria proud. Congrats to all of them
Re: Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL by ratiani6: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL by Flathead8: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
No Ibo man on that list?
derecho:
Temporary appointees.
It's good to know those supporting illegality.
Re: Congratulating Ibrahim Masari On His Appointment As Pres. Tinubu's SA POLITICAL by kuboy: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peter Black clothes obi will not be happy with this news. Obi black πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ that's the reason he can't give ocultic people give because they now what they are passing through. In the hand of the devil 😈 who gives them wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For My Igbos Brothers On Nairaland. / What Is The Best Caption For This Photo??? / List Of Forgery Cases Against TIEFNUBU 1999 -2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.