Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is LANDWEY In Trouble, 2 Estates Looks Abandoned - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is LANDWEY In Trouble, 2 Estates Looks Abandoned (231 Views)

Hockley By Landwey in Eko Akete Abijo Lekki Lagos / Avoid Landwey Investment Ltd / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is LANDWEY In Trouble, 2 Estates Looks Abandoned by Titoyebi: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
The link below is to an explosive report by FIJ about Landwey. I am never a fan of FIJ but I think FIJ may be on to something here.

[url]https://fij.ng/article/landwey-money-heist-a-real-estate-company-with-access-to-power-is-getting-away-with-daylight-ponzi/
[/url]

I understand that Urban Prime residents association has taken Landwey to court over poor management and related issues.
And also another lawsuit is in the way from subscribers of one of her estates which is still mostly swampy 3 years after collecting millions from investors.

A reliable source told my agent-friend that the wife of one of the aggrieved subscribers at yet another estate -Milton, is a powerful lawyer in UK and has vowed to go after Wale Ayilara assets in the UK in order to teach him a lesson and "make him feel pain also"

A former employee of Landwey just job got hired at my work and she promised to give us inside information that will shock us. I will update you guys on my findings. Grab a popcorn while I play detective ,this will be interesting. THIS A FRONT PAGE CONTENT,PLS PUSH TO FRONT PAGE

(1) (Reply)

1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Atan/owode-idi Iroko Ogun State / 170M Exquisitely Designed 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex / 4 Bedroom Monoplex Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.