Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pls Help A Brother. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help A Brother. (35083 Views)

Any Doctor In The House... Pls Help A Brother / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by WantsandMore: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:
It started last June when i woked up early morning, i was very weak and tired i couldn't able to eat, so i waited for almost a week whether i will be okay but no improvement.

So i went to the hospital i was asked to conduct a test and the test came out as h.pylori that i have ulcer and indigestion problem .

The doctor recommended some drugs to me like Omeprazole, amoxicillin and Clarithromycin. After taking all the drugs i still feel the symptoms.

I went back to the hospital the doctor told me to take another test, i told the doctor that i don't have any money so they told me to increase the dosage of all the drugs.

After that still same thing, i dont what to do again. what's bothering me now it is the way i'm losing a lot of weight, people are asking if i'm sick i will just lie to them that I'm keeping fitness thats why/

I have taken alot of blood tonics and fruit's still my weight didn't improve any bit. I noticed anytime i eat or finished eat that is when the symptoms will wake up like i want to throwing up, increased in belching, infact i dey pooping like woman about ot give birth.

I always have to forced the poop out, abeg make una help me check weda some foods wey i dey eat dey make d symptoms worst like apple, watermelon, banana, chin-chin, indo-mie, biscuits,rice ,sometimes like semovita.

i don't eat hard food if i do dat means I'm looking for problem, abeg my people make una help me again d matter don tire me, i would have liked to go back to the hospital but i don't have any money now to conduct another tests.

i need an advise what to do infact excess of drinking alot of water do make me belches, anything i eat will trigger the symptoms, sometimes the thing go dey be like say fire dey inside my belle dey dance.
ditch them, replace with eggs, beefs, non starchy vegetables e.g cucumber, drink water at least 2-3 litres add pink salt, incorporate internment fasting and drink cucumber infused water too during the fasting, and, like once or twice daily & observe.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by abobote: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
You don't have money for a second test but you have money for another medicine and blood tonics.

Reduce those carbohydrates foods like biscuit, chin chin , garri , indomie. Introduce beans and cucumbers into your diet
Then try and raise money for the second test
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Love800(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Guy, u have staph.

From ur observation, dat is wat i can deduce
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Moniya4Real(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Endeavor to drink hot pap in the morning to flush your system I think the doctor doesn’t have enough experience to handle such case. You are most probably suffering from chronic Ilcer. Get money to go to another reputable hospital.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Solofresh2: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Take golden morn with milk.It helps.Eat very early as long as you sense hunger too
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by TrustedLawyer: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
I had similar problem between 2009 and 2012 because i have had ulcer from year 2000. It was hell!

Yes, you have pylori infection. It is the root cause of ulcer. If you get rid of it, your ulcer would be gone forever.

Right now, the pain and constipation you are experiencing are as a result of malabsorbtion and probably lactose intolerance. Malabsorbtion will prevent your body from using the nutrients in the food you eat, thus, the weight loss. Lactose intolerance is when you stomach can not digest a certain sugar in milk. Do you drink milk, yougurt, eat biscuits, cakes and anything that contain milk? If yes, stop for 2 weeks and observe. Those who are likely to have malabsorbtion and lactose intolerance are people with history of ulcer.

To get rid of pylori, look for ULSAKIT, complete dose should cost about 20k considering the inflation right now. As at 2019 when i did the treatment, it was about 12k.

Mind you, I am not a doctor. I am a lawyer, but I had ulcer for 19 years. I took all manner of drugs without cure, it affected my academic performance in the university; i could not be free from ulcer pain for 3 weeks. It continued until December 2019 when a young pharmacist prescribed ULSAKIT for me. It was magical!

You can do your research as well.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by oneclickng: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
You supported Jagabandit. That's your reward.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Sholmakem(f): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Some of those foods you mentioned there are not helping you at all. Make only watermelon your only fruit for now stop eating apple and other citrus fruits.replace any drink with water and yogout for now .

What really helped then was ; I ate only jute soup (ewedu soup with pap and semo for three months) No other soup ....Buy like 100 naira jute leave , blend it with 3 pieces of pepper and add just little palm oil and little salt . then avoid beef and eat fish for now till you get better. eat this for 3moths . avoid egusi and vegetables soup and watch the magic .

Don't rush while eating any food ,then make sure you chew very well before you swallow it . don't eat hot foods and don't eat it cold .these will reduce bloating and that pain that usually occurs anytime you finish eating.

Lastly; do water therapy,eat healthily , reduce your food portions to very small size but make sure you eat at interval at least 6 times a day . there are many precautions I took that really helped me and I thank God I'm getting much better than before.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Brendaniel: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Mention me in another unrelated thread. I will tell you a tree back you will buy in the market. You will wash it, soak it in water and add kafura pelebe (flat camphor). Start drinking after 2 days.

I have been ulcer patient for many years. I tried more than 20 herbal remedies until I came across this last one working for me. I just bought the tree back in the market and did it myself.

Please what is the name of the tree back?
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by CJStarz: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
It's ulcer and gas problem, because I experienced similar symptoms until last year. Remove chinchin entirely from your menu. It makes your stool hard that's why you labour before you poo. Eat slowly with a little food in the mouth at a time. STOP DRINKING SATCHET WATER. All these introduce air into your system,hence the belching and probably bloating. Avoid cold drinks. I often had plain hollandia yoghurt handy. It helped to reduce the acidity level in my stomach. Avoid citric fruits like orange, grapes. RUN AWAY FROM CASHEW. Don't go hungry for too long. Always sip water, it helps in diluting the acid content in your stomach. Don't forget to take a glass of water once you wake up. AVOID CARBONATED SOFT DRINKS AND CHOCOLATE BEVERAGES. They worsened my condition. Keep away from NSAIDs like Diclofenac, Ibuprofen,etc. Aspirin is a no-no. Make bananas your friend. Eat plenty vegetables. Infact,buy plenty ugu that is, pumpkin leaves and prepare sauté. Have a positive outlook and don't feel downcast. Avoid stress. Take your recommended drugs. Avoid cold air. Above all go into your closet and lay your fears and worries to God. I applied all the above. Today,I am free. Have regained my health and bounce. Ulcer no be your mate. Infact my own dey cause me serious heart palpitations when e start dat e come dey be like say I go slump at any time. I would take a glass of water or milk immediately. I'll be calling upon the Name of Jesus Christ in my mind. My brother, ulcer wicked but Jesus Name pass am.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Xkale1996(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:
It started last June when i woked up early morning, i was very weak and tired i couldn't able to eat, so i waited for almost a week whether i will be okay but no improvement.

So i went to the hospital i was asked to conduct a test and the test came out as h.pylori that i have ulcer and indigestion problem .

The doctor recommended some drugs to me like Omeprazole, amoxicillin and Clarithromycin. After taking all the drugs i still feel the symptoms.

I went back to the hospital the doctor told me to take another test, i told the doctor that i don't have any money so they told me to increase the dosage of all the drugs.

After that still same thing, i dont what to do again. what's bothering me now it is the way i'm losing a lot of weight, people are asking if i'm sick i will just lie to them that I'm keeping fitness thats why/

I have taken alot of blood tonics and fruit's still my weight didn't improve any bit. I noticed anytime i eat or finished eat that is when the symptoms will wake up like i want to throwing up, increased in belching, infact i dey pooping like woman about ot give birth.

I always have to forced the poop out, abeg make una help me check weda some foods wey i dey eat dey make d symptoms worst like apple, watermelon, banana, chin-chin, indo-mie, biscuits,rice ,sometimes like semovita.

i don't eat hard food if i do dat means I'm looking for problem, abeg my people make una help me again d matter don tire me, i would have liked to go back to the hospital but i don't have any money now to conduct another tests.

i need an advise what to do infact excess of drinking alot of water do make me belches, anything i eat will trigger the symptoms, sometimes the thing go dey be like say fire dey inside my belle dey dance.
Go for Scanning
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Glory2DLamb(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Have you tried eating raw okra?
Raw sweet potatoes will work magic. Chew it the way you eat biscuits or kolanut. Just snack on it, a little at a time.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by 4getluv: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Iykeabc:
Very often. It's really disturbing me
It might probably be lungs infection... bronchitis or Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD not ulcer as u speculated
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by efe21: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:

Go to any living faith church branch tomorrow (Winners) with faith in your heart partake of the communion and declare your sickness gone and you will receive your healing instantly. Just act in faith as there is nothing impossible to God almighty our very creator. God bless you friend, looking forward to hearing your testimony soonest.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by CaptainFM1: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
One thing you surely need is a isotonic solution for good hydration. You can make a cheap one with honey and lime/lemon but make sure the honey is a pure one. Otherwise, you can be buying isotonic hydrates.

Also look into your diets. Find a menu for dinner that will make you to poo easily every morning. You may need to consult a dietician for this.

May I ask, how old are you? And how many times do you poo in a day? If you can poo easily everyday or every other day, you will be fine.

Drop alcohol totally. You don't need it.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by funbiano: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
When last did you deworm.First deworm before using any drug.Then much of those can even aggravate ulcer.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Kemrose: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:

Buy eva water and don't put it in the fridge. Just continue taking it for a while. Please don't mind the money. Ulcer is too dangerous to play with. You will be glad you did. Talking from experience

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Funflipper: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:

You need to go to the hospital for a colonoscopy screening as soon as you can!
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Nairaland247(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Iykeabc:
Mine is that I'm having shortness of breath, tightness of chest and chest pain. I have done both ECG, x-ray and blood tests but doctors said that I'm okay biologically except that H.pyroly is positive which means I'm having ulcer. Please I want to ask if ulcer like peptic ulcers can cause all these symptoms .

I will advice u go to a Teaching Hospital and book an appointment with a consultant CARDIOLOGIST for an expert review.
Not saying the doctors that reviewed you initially don't know what they're doing, but perhaps they are not cardiologists and an ECG result is not an easy thing to read if u ain't being meticulous and having a cardiologist eyes😄

With these symptoms u listed I will seek to rule out a coronary artery disease and aortic dissection.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by NezzyMike: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:

Leave semovita for now let's check if its irritable bowel syndrome... You're having some of the symptoms of it. You need full assesments by a Dietitian to know the foods that trigger the symptoms (more of inclusion and exclusion of foods to get the diagnosis). Foods that are highly fermented from carbohydrates cause that.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by imagrg(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
I checked ground for you.

My Oracle say na village people.

To cancel am, go buy olive oil, pray put around 12.01 am with candle. Let the candle light and melt to finish.
Take a tablespoon full of the olive oil morning and evening for 7 days.

Your wahala go disappear.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by NezzyMike: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
playerinc:
It may be an Inflammatory bowel disease or
Colitis.

Get a Colonoscopy ASAP.

Or irritable bowel syndrome
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Kevineleven(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Are you a Christian?
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by StFrank2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
webincomeplus:
Weight loss!

Weakness!

Belching

Forceful passage of stools

These are not signs you should be calm with, bro. I'm seriously hoping this isn't colon cancer. I'm sincerely hoping it's not!

I'll advise you to get the heck out of NL now and find a good hospital where reliable diagnosis can be made.

There's more to what you're having than just peptic ulcer. That's all I can tell you as a medical doctor!

Nairaland is not a hospital. Go get your diagnosis now preferably in a specialist hospital before things get worse.

An abdominal ultrasound scan would be a good starting point.

PS. I deliberately opened up on the worst possible diagnosis, so you can rise up and act fast. Whatever it turns out to be can be deadly if not treated on time.

My guy na acid reflux nothing to worry much about. I was going exact same few days ago. You have to take those medication serious and quit eating anything heavy and too much spicy foods won’t do you good either.
Stop indomie. Apple, bread. Alcohol. Smoking.
Eat more of cereals and wheat. Eat cucumbers, bananas becomes your favorite. Raw ogi first thing in the morning with milk. Mix ogi and milk raw o.
The.
Your medication( Find unripe pawpaw wash am clean. Slice am pieces and soak am for 3days. Before you start drinking it morning and night. Change the water every 4 days and start drinking again.
Do it for three weeks and go give testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Landowner101(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
You're suffering from Ulcer from what you just wrote now, please don't depend on those recommended drugs that they prescribed to you. As it will make you always dependent on it, When I was suffering from Ulcer I did all sort of mixture like soaking unripe plantain/banana, Eating raw plantain and raw Okra, soaking unripe pawpaw in water, all this things work but after some months the symptoms of Ulcer kept coming back, Until an external wisdom told me to buy original honey and grind washed pawpaw leaf, then I mixed the both (Honey and grounded pawpaw leaf).

Since 2021 I haven't seen or had any ulcer related symptoms or problem.

Just apply the recipe for ulcer I just gave you and make sure it's an original honey.

How to know an original honey, take some quantity of honey and put it in a cup(glass cup) filled with water. The honey flows directly to the bottom of the water without mixing with the water.

Pray God heals you.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by webincomeplus(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
StFrank2:

My guy na acid reflux nothing to worry much about. I was going exact same few days ago. You have to take those medication serious and quit eating anything heavy and too much spicy foods won’t do you good either.
Stop indomie. Apple, bread. Alcohol. Smoking.
Eat more of cereals and wheat. Eat cucumbers, bananas becomes your favorite. Raw ogi first thing in the morning with milk. Mix ogi and milk raw o.
The.
Your medication( Find unripe pawpaw wash am clean. Slice am pieces and soak am for 3days. Before you start drinking it morning and night. Change the water every 4 days and start drinking again.
Do it for three weeks and go give testimony.

Do you know what you're saying? Acid reflux that is causing weight loss? Acid reflux that is causing difficulty in passing stools?

What he has is a time bomb that needs quick intervention.

People like you are the reasons why I refrained from offering medical advice on this forum. Lots of impostors spewing nonsense they can't defend!
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by SunMusk(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Cabbage is very very good for Ulcer. Then there is drugs I use to cure my ulcer Gascol try it.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Emmyjah50: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:

Cut of acidic foods and drinks,beverages especially noddle , alcohol and soft drinks. Reduce eating fried foods.. Eat slowly and take little portions of food. If you'll take fruit, let it be on empty stomach ( Because taking fruit after meals will cause you to experience acid reflux.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Sucre2003: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omeprazole, amoxicillin and flagen to be taken 1hr before food in the morning (6am) and 1hr after food at night for 7days, then continue with 1hr before food in the morning for another 7days. Avoid orange, milk, beer,Pineapples, coffee, energy drinks, coca cola drink. Then you will be good.
Peace
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by clarifier: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:

Try and get a pure honey, early in the morning before eating anything drink a teaspoon of it, it will hurt in the first 2 to 3 days but within 7 days you will see a positive result your health will improve by God grace.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by henrydav: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
I'm seeing the hand of village people on this.
Witchcraft are cooking your placental in their coven in the Calderon. You need serious prayer
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Gohs: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:
It started last June when i woked up early morning, i was very weak and tired i couldn't able to eat, . . .

You need to go for tests before it gets worse.

Be eating pawpaw whether ripe or unripe till you go back to the hospital for REAL treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife / Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.