Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online (69121 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 64,863kg Laughing Gas Consignments At Lagos Port, Imo / NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by MrBONE2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin
Kajaard:

See the way my guy handled the white NYANSH well cheesy

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by jaymoney1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Call me or WhatsApp me # 09022498006 for your Car Window Tinting. Lagos & Ogun state
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by Bordey: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lama70:
Olamide...... You are gradually gravitating towards a cage fight with Gen . Buba Marwa and his boys. It's a fight that's going to be difficult to win.

Don't allow them trap you and take you in for a supposed counseling session like they did for Abami Eda. It's difficult to win this people.
Bring down that post and continue to enjoy this your grace.
Does that background looks like Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by Sprints3: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Olamide go dey form African Jay Z well I no blame am na Naija youths wey no get work. Dude been cashing out since he don join the 33 degree people he just dey behave like americana. But doke those white PAWG wella cuz what dey did to our ancestors in the past they must collect. I no too like puna like that but if I enter Europe or america or Caucasian country I mist make sure I doke nothing less than 30 white chicks b4 I comot Last last he go humble
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by Lildav07: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
...wiredass puzzy! Chock on that dickBitch! #witch!!
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men so much especially this olamide and that dry chicken bone wizkid.

Men should die while using hard drugs that’s non of my business. I just hate men so much!!!
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by correctguy101(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Aproko doctor..

Live and let others live...

Aproko dey everything...

So you go let us infidels continue in our disbelief without putting mouth for our life to try to christianize us?

Or the Bobo_Risky crew, you go let dem spread their smelly yansh everywia, anyhow? shocked

Goan drink zobo..
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by MisterBanny(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
VOsimhen144:
aside making mockery of women, olamide is a pure drug addict, infact he’s one of those celebrities that promotes the usage of hard drugs to our youth. Olamide has passed the era of smoking weed or Sk, he has passed the baton to naira Marley, burna boy and others.

To olamide, na small pikin still dey smoke weed.

Awon Omo science Students
na cocaine, raw codeine, deadly oxide and other hard substances olamide dey take.

Inside those red cups u see olamide holding in videos contains raw and undiluted codeine, some people go think say na alcohol.

Let me enlighten u about codeine:
Diluted codeine are those cough syrup medicine u always see in pharmacy stores, na small boys dey abuse cough syrup while raw and undiluted codeine are the ones that olamide, future and other big niggars dey abuse nd It’s fvcking expensive.

If you take cough syrup medicine (diluted codeine), it will make u feel dizzy, high and slow for a whole day but if you take the raw nd undiluted codeine, it can make u extremely high and dizzy for a whole week. If care isn’t taken one can die from sleep.

Say No to drugs.
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by MisterBanny(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
VOsimhen144:
aside making mockery of women, olamide is a pure drug addict, infact he’s one of those celebrities that promotes the usage of hard drugs to our youth. Olamide has passed the era of smoking weed or Sk, he has passed the baton to naira Marley, burna boy and others.

To olamide, na small pikin still dey smoke weed.

na cocaine, raw codeine, deadly oxide and other hard substances olamide dey take.

Inside those red cups u see olamide holding in videos contains raw and undiluted codeine, some people go think say na alcohol.

Let me enlighten u about codeine:
Diluted codeine are those cough syrup medicine u always see in pharmacy stores, na small boys dey abuse cough syrup while raw and undiluted codeine are the ones that olamide, future and other big niggars dey abuse nd It’s fvcking expensive.

If you take cough syrup medicine (diluted codeine), it will make u feel dizzy, high and slow for a whole day but if you take the raw nd undiluted codeine, it can make u extremely high and dizzy for a whole week. If care isn’t taken one can die from sleep.

Say No to drugs.

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by sonofElElyon: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Norify NDLEA
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by Sleekfingers: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Illuminati a very wicked society, u go dey see things wey ordinary person no fit see so you gat dey on steady highness. Abi una think say na Grace them take dey blow to become famous

And you think olamide is a member of Illuminati?
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by Dougad: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ebony2King:

This is a doctor who has taken part in rehabilitation of drug addicts. And u say he has no proof?

Where is his proof that Olamide used those balloons to take drugs?

The doc should be smart enough to make his posts without making remarks about someone he's never examined in any shape or form.
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by thinkmoney(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
ukaface:
Wetin concern me
I feel no awareness about drugs should be over emphasised
If person wan die from use of drugs make e die
It’s not my life
I Dey try to survive, why will I Fvck about celebrities life. If olamide wan die make he die na
We are each other’s businesses. A madman pursued and strangled a secondary school student about a month ago.
You see how the state of the madman affected the young boys family? We should look out for each other. There is nothing like “do you”, we should always have consideration for other people.
It’s the selfish culture in the west that is fast eroding social values

4 Likes

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by Sonicroyel: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lama70:
Olamide...... You are gradually gravitating towards a cage fight with Gen . Buba Marwa and his boys. It's a fight that's going to be difficult to win.

Don't allow them trap you and take you in for a supposed counseling session like they did for Abami Eda. It's difficult to win this people.

Person wey no dey naija

1 Like

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by goshen26: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men so much especially this olamide and that dry chicken bone wizkid.

Men should die while using hard drugs that’s non of my business. I just hate men so much!!!

Why h*te men when ur Dad is a man

Tell us what the problem is and let's settle it. You can't h*te men for nothing

1 Like

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by dfrost: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lama70:

You are in the spirit.
Somebody just quoted me and was informing me that Olamide is the owner of YBNL, Asake and something else I can't readily remember. Can you imagine the credentials with which they want him to fight and win government?

No be only owner cheesy grin. Unless government no get your time. If e don be, e don be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by bitingcool: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
LikeAking:
The doctor don cast everything...

Olamide na him pikin?

Why is he bordered?

Behold!!! A vapid myopic fool. who only reasons with his toe nail.

1 Like

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by triplek2000: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
ebexofficial:
These guys are bunch of addicts. No wonder olamide is always looking week. Tho I am a fan
yes always looking WEEK , while you look MONTH
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by emmaodet: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
joshboss:

Shey na balloon abi colos you take this early morning? grin cool

grin
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by jpdoncumagain: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
ebexofficial:
These guys are bunch of addicts.
No wonder olamide is always looking week.
Tho I am a fan

Is he 7days Wetin wan make am week?
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by Mikel99(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ameoba300:
All Nigerian celebrities are useless.
And someone like this will be kneeling in front of Olamide to help him blow. The money he has will feed your entire generation for 50 years

1 Like

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by ceejay80s(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Olamide will deny it cos it's a photo he can claim there's nothing in the balloon and the can was empty, no case,
U see knife for my hand no mean say I kill person....my be na goat I kill , no evidence

1 Like

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by onyekachee(f): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
LOVEGINO:
ur papa must be among d most useless men on earth. Wasted sperm cheesy
you can see she is just catching cruise,why insult her dad,na WA o

1 Like

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by ojojonkembu: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
This celebrity thing makes this guy's behave stupidly.i no blame them God butter their bread.
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by ukaface(f): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
thinkmoney:

We are each other’s businesses. A madman pursued and strangled a secondary school student about a month ago.
You see how the state of the madman affected the young boys family? We should look out for each other. There is nothing like “do you”, we should always have consideration for other people.
It’s the selfish culture in the west that is fast eroding social values
Don’t get me wrong
I’m not after the bad of others, I help when I have the means to, I try my best to look out for others. I don’t wish bad on anyone.

But, you want me to be bothered over a man /a father of two over his usage of drugs?? Hell no! I can’t get bothered over the wrong choices of people, a choice to which you know the consequence? He decided to get high on drugs and you want that to be my business?? Abeg ooo

The said mad man and the school child can be my business because obviously the mad man has got mental issues which caused the life of a child, that I can never wish on anyone and it’s quite obvious the school child didn’t make the choice of being chased by a mad man. I feel sorry for the family and I feel it’s an unfortunate incident.

1 Like

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by OpulentP: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Music and Musicians are agent of destruction, they will continue to promote immorality, in as much those whom wants ruin us will pump money to them.

Whc of the contemporary music video showcase morality/decency/uprightness? But rathr promote drug addiction/immorality and all sort.

Godwilling, they and thr accomplice will never succeed
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by thinkmoney(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
ukaface:

Don’t get me wrong
I’m not after the bad of others, I help when I have the means to, I try my best to look out for others. I don’t wish bad on anyone.

But, you want me to be bothered over a man /a father of two over his usage of drugs?? Hell no! I can’t get bothered over the wrong choices of people, a choice to which you know the consequence? He decided to get high on drugs and you want that to be my business?? Abeg ooo

The said mad man and the school child can be my business because obviously the mad man has got mental issues which caused the life of a child, that I can never wish on anyone and it’s quite obvious the school child didn’t make the choice of being chased by a mad man. I feel sorry for the family and I feel it’s an unfortunate incident.
The least we should do my brother is to be concerned. We must be concerned even though we may not be able to do much about the bad choices of others.
Just imagine Olamide has a small pistol and in a club after he has become stoned he shoots somebody u know because his inhibition has lowered because of drugs? That’s how others bad choices can unwittingly rob off on us
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by ukaface(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
thinkmoney:

The least we should do my brother is to be concerned. We must be concerned even though we may not be able to do much about the bad choices of others.
Just imagine Olamide has a small pistol and in a club after he has become stoned he shoots somebody u know because his inhibition has lowered because of drugs? That’s how others bad choices can unwittingly rob off on us
Okay I don hear
I am concerned
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by thinkmoney(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
ukaface:

Okay I don hear
I am concerned
Lolz... you are funny.
Love and light my friend.

You should think about the way I analyzed it.
A driver that takes drugs for example, is a threat for me and u. We should really be concerned
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by ukaface(f): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
thinkmoney:

Lolz... you are funny.
Love and light my friend.

You should think about the way I analyzed it.
A driver that takes drugs for example, is a threat for me and u. We should really be concerned
Yeah I am, I get your point

I am concerned
So what’s the way forward??
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by thinkmoney(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
ukaface:

Yeah I am, I get your point

I am concerned
So what’s the way forward??
You can leave it at just being concerned. I just want you to know that we should change the orientation we are developing that somebody’s life isn’t our business. We are a community and we are interdependent if we like it or not. We breathe the same air.
Moreover, like me you can take it beyond just being concerned and write to enlighten people. Other people of means that understand these things the way I do even help with or set up rehabs for drug victims.
Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by pfadom: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
You do well for the advice.

Baba Suwe never recovered till he passed. Olamide should desist from Awon Science Students' lifestyle or bid a normal free life goodbye as Buba Marwa-led NDLEA serves him lunch with wotowoto.

Lama70:

Re: Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online by LikeAking: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2023
bitingcool:

Behold!!! A vapid myopic fool. who only reasons with his toe nail.

Your fada is a myopic fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.