Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,762 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Jlr Doip Vci Original Driver - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jlr Doip Vci Original Driver (411 Views)

How To Download & Install Software For JLR Doip VCI SDD Pathfinder / Guidelines For Using JLR CCF Tools And VBF Editor / Struggling JLR Cancels Production Of 2 Models In 2 Mths,Discovery SVX This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jlr Doip Vci Original Driver by obd2TOOL: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2023
hello

i have original jlr doip vci. I installed pathfinder in Windows 10 operating system. But when I plug in the device it shows up like this in device manager. (I have attached a photo, please see) I tried every method I found on the internet. I also tried the bosch drivers in the program files.

The NEW JLR DoIP VCI is the newest interface for Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.

Note:
1. We recommend you buy the tool with Lenovo T420 laptop which installed the software well ready to use when you get it.
2. Warranty: One Year
3. Free Activation.

Re: Jlr Doip Vci Original Driver by Autonumen88(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2023
The Original JLR DoIP VCI for Land Rover/Jaguar is a powerful diagnostic tool that is compatible with all Jaguar Land Rover models after 2005. It is specifically designed for vehicles with the new vehicle architecture, such as the Range Rover/Range Rover Sport (L405/L494) 17MY and Jaguar F-Pace 17MY.

This VCI interface is equipped with advanced features and supports both the Pathfinder and SDD software applications. For newer models released in 2017 and onwards, it is compatible with the Pathfinder software, offering enhanced diagnostic capabilities. It can also work with pre-2016 models that have SDD software support.

With its comprehensive support for diagnostic and programming protocols, the Original JLR DoIP VCI is a versatile tool for technicians. It allows for offline activation of Pathfinder and supports WIFI connection for convenient access to diagnostic functions. Additionally, it offers VBF file editing and EXML file editing capabilities.

This VCI interface is not only limited to diagnostics but also supports engineering software applications. It enables the use of SDD engineering software and Pathfinder engineering software for advanced programming and customization options.

One of the notable features of this tool is its ability to perform online programming, encoding, and key programming. With the assistance of manufacturer's engineers, it allows for the latest software updates and programming to be performed directly through the tool.

Furthermore, the JLR VCI box is replaceable, providing flexibility and convenience. If required, the JLR DoIP VCI box can be easily replaced without the need to purchase a new interface.

In conclusion, the Original JLR DoIP VCI for Land Rover/Jaguar is a high-performance diagnostic tool that offers a wide range of capabilities for technicians working on Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles. Its compatibility with both Pathfinder and SDD software applications, along with its extensive support for diagnostic and programming protocols, makes it an essential tool for efficient and accurate maintenance and repair tasks. more information at https://www.autonumen.com

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Significant Difference Between 1.6L And 2.0L Engines? / Toyota Highlander 2015 Vs Toyota Venza 2015. Which Should I Go For? / You Should Start Saving To Buy The Xiaomi SU7 Electric Sedan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.