Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Help Me Beg Nexus Appliances Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Beg Nexus Appliances Nigeria (201 Views)

Egbeada Market: Residents Beg Imo Government To Complete Abandoned Market / Save Us; Flour Companies Are Killing Our Businesses, Bakers Beg FG / Lg, Hisense & Nexus Showroom {A Great pl to get your home & business appliances} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Beg Nexus Appliances Nigeria by mustfaith: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Dear Nexus Appliances

I purchased your nexus freezer from 3C Hub, Igando, on September last year.

2 weeks after, I noticed that the brand new freezer refused to freeze.

I made a report within a month to 3C hub and I've been in communication with your customer service center who promised to send a technician to fix the problem.

From December till now, technicians have worked on this freezer at different times and even changed the compressor without any visible results.

At the end, they said maybe my light is the problem and advised that I bring it back to the sales point for proper monitoring.

It's been over a month and they've worked on it twice, even changed a fan in it. Yet again, no solution.

I have records of all our correspondence as well as the names and numbers of the agents and technicians that have worked on a brand new freezer 5 good times without result.

They promised I'll get a freezer before Sallah and this is already 2 weeks after.

Now they have gone silent to my questions.

I'm serving this notice ahead of a more serious action against your brand.

Because... It will be bloody.

Thank you very much.
Re: Help Me Beg Nexus Appliances Nigeria by gentility411(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sir just saying, since u bought it brand new, ots warranty should still be in effect. Hence, a new one should be swapped for the former. Since it stopped working. My thots tho . Cheers!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Content Creation, Social Media Management / Interesting Business Book Alert: Secret Millionaire Club / Surprise Inspections Unveil Meter Manipulation At Several Petrol Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.