Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo (708 Views)

And You Think North Will Allow Igbo To Become President? / RUGA: Leave The South Now - Asari Dokubo Blows Hot / Impeachment Threat: Allow The Law To Take Its Due Course- Muric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by alabiman: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by sixtuso(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Dokubo thank you for speaking up, Allow them to go.

2 Likes

Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by mbaise1000: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2023
We should not just give this lip service and be pained when we say it, all hands must be on deck and let's all achieve this, it will be very simple, when you start saying this with insult and hatred, that will only show you are not ready for that, fortunately or unfortunately, Mr dokubo was in active support of BIAFRA, where he wanted to control, at what point DID he reject or abandoned that idea and pursuit? Unfortunately, some of the people that are going to be hailing him here we're all here when he was fighting for BIAFRA is this BIAFRA he is trolling now and rejecting different from the BIAFRA he wanted to be president of? I am not saying this because I am against the freedom of BIAFRA, I am in total support, I am saying it so that people will be seen as fools for not knowing what type of person this thing is, it is even clear that he is not fighting for his ijaw brethren but for his personal gains, we need to see this thing and his type for what they truly are.
It wouldn't need a prophet or soothsayer to know that if dokubo did not get what he is condemning and trolling others for from this govt, he is definitely going to turn them against this govt again, and will this time start asking for a separate ijaw nation glfrom nigeria, that is if he wouldn't be asking for the same Biafra he just rejected.
But then nigeria and nigerians are the world headquarters of hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by chocboi78(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2023
SMH. See person father
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by Tukpa8: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2023
mbaise1000:
We should not just give this lip service and be pained when we say it, all hands must be on deck and let's all achieve this, it will be very simple, when you start saying this with insult and hatred, that will only show you are not ready for that, fortunately or unfortunately, Mr dokubo was in active support of BIAFRA, where he wanted to control, at what point DID he reject or abandoned that idea and pursuit? Unfortunately, some of the people that are going to be hailing him here we're all here when he was fighting for BIAFRA is this BIAFRA he is trolling now and rejecting different from the BIAFRA he wanted to be president of? I am not saying this because I am against the freedom of BIAFRA, I am in total support, I am saying it so that people will be seen as fools for not knowing what type of person this thing is, it is even clear that he is not fighting for his ijaw brethren but for his personal gains, we need to see this thing and his type for what they truly are.
It wouldn't need a prophet or soothsayer to know that if dokubo did not get what he is condemning and trolling others for from this govt, he is definitely going to turn them against this govt again, and will this time start asking for a separate ijaw nation glfrom nigeria, that is if he wouldn't be asking for the same Biafra he just rejected.
Asari is fighting for Ijaw....if Asari Dokubo don't fight for Ijaw, we Ijaws won't support him
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by mbaise1000: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tukpa8:
Asari is fighting for Ijaw....if Asari Dokubo don't fight for Ijaw, we Ijaws won't support him

I will happily say good luck to you and him, but do you think that the Best way to fight for ijaw is to be insulting and trolling IGBOS? And are you saying the ijaw is in support of him trolling IGBOS? And do you believe that the problem of the ijaw in nigeria, if they have any is caused by the IGBO or is it the IGBO who is controlling the natural resources and inheritance of the ijaw? Hope you will answer.
I want to believe that you are old enough when dokubo was fighting for BIAFRA, is this BIAFRA he is fighting against now different from the one he was asking for BEFORE?

4 Likes

Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by Tukpa8: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
mbaise1000:

I will happily say good luck to you and him, but do you think that the Best way to fight for ijaw is to be insulting and trolling IGBOS? And are you saying the ijaw is in support of him trolling IGBOS? And do you believe that the problem of the ijaw in nigeria, if they have any is caused by the IGBO or is it the IGBO who is controlling the natural resources and inheritance of the ijaw? Hope you will answer.
I want to believe that you are old enough when dokubo was fighting for BIAFRA, is this BIAFRA he is fighting against now different from the one he was asking for BEFORE?
we once had clashes with Asari Dokubo because of you people who put biafra charms in his food to be only thinking biafra.

It was you Igbos that made Asari Dokubo to fight with all the Ijaw leaders and the Youths because you people put biafra charm in his food..
but today, Egbesu has destroyed that biafra charm out of him...so now his back to his senses.
Now we Ijaws are glad that Asari has been freed from igbo spell.
Now, no Ijaw man is with biafra again..glory be to God..

Igbos are one of Ijaw problems

3 Likes

Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by AntiMarxist: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
mbaise1000:

Don't be so pained.

It's called "infiltration" in Intelligence and Security palance.

Asari was working deep cover and he succeeded in getting your Kanu arrested.

Now every IPOB/ESN foot soldier will be tormented by the thought of having a mole and double agent in their midst.

How you guys thought an Ijaw man who had security contracts with the govt and benefited imensley from same FG amnesty program will some how support a revamped Ibo expansionist and annexation plot of the Niger Delta goes to show how brainless you guys are .

Uwazurike was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by AntiMarxist: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
mbaise1000:

The Ibo is the reason why we have a parasitic central govt that steals the resources of one people and gives it to another.

You can say this is all in the past and that no other Ibo man has ruled since Decree 34 but at every talk of restructuring back to pre Ironsi Nigeria, you guys will always align with the north against the South.

You have shown from your past actions and continued support for the centrist system that you remain he biggest enemies of not only the Ijaws but the entire SS people.

1 Like

Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by Arapmoi22: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Don't be so pained.

It's called "infiltration" in Intelligence and Security palance.

Asari was working deep cover and he succeeded in getting your Kanu arrested.

Now every IPOB/ESN foot soldier will be tormented by the thought of having a mole and double agent in their midst.

How you guys thought an Ijaw man who had security contracts with the govt and benefited imensley from same FG amnesty program will some how support a revamped Ibo expansionist and annexation plot of the Niger Delta goes to show how brainless you guys are .

Uwazurike was right after all.

Baaaaad.
Merciless.
Why na?

2 Likes

Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by attackgat: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
If Igbos want to go then let them go, abi one Nigeria na by force?
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by mbaise1000: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

The Ibo is the reason why we have a parasitic central govt that steals the resources of one people and gives it to another.

You can say this is all in the past and that no other Ibo man has ruled since Decree 34 but at every talk of restructuring back to pre Ironsi Nigeria, you guys will always align with the north against the South.

You have shown from your past actions and continued support for the centrist system that you remain he biggest enemies of not only the Ijaws but the entire SS people.

Your assertions are very simplistic and laughable, so the IGBOS of your parent's generation were the ones who single handled decided how nigeria was structured and is been run and your parents did nothing about it? And what your own generation believe they can do about it is hate and insult and troll IGBOS on social media? This is the IGBO you claim are inferior and afraid and are nothing, are the IGBOS the ones making decisions for your country? This is the IGBOS that refused to vote those you voted for twice who are using the shit hole like their private property, according to you IGBOS are the reason you allow yourselves to be gate men over your inheritance? Are IGBOS the ones sharing your inheritance?
IGBOS are your enemies but they are the only ones that stood behind your brother when everyone else including you abandoned and forced him out, and those that love you are the ones you are joining to fight IGBOS today? How will IGBOS trust you when you join those that were your real enemies to fight against them? We are no one's problem Olin nigeria if we are IGBOS will not be on every place they are today, how many people from other places will come and buy land in IGBO land and develop it, you will say you are developing it for IGBOS, you are free to think what you want to think but I know we don't care, you can hate all you want but we know what we know, for people like me you are all welcome to join any one you please, and we will be in every place we want to be and still perform
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by Arapmoi22: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
attackgat:
If Igbos want to go then let them go, abi one Nigeria na by force?

It is a great sign of Weakness to think others will play a bigger role in helping you achieve what you want to.
Igbos can call a damn of Nigeria if they really want to go.
No need to beg or feel that Nigeria must be ready to let them go. No, Nigeria won't.

If Igbos know they are strong enough to pursue it, go for it.
If not, Igbos can continue with the on-going self-destruct.

1 Like

Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by misano(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
IGBOS are not ready to go. They say it but they don't act it. Their actions alone says otherwise. Some people are still moving from SE to Lagos. Others are building properties in SW. If you ask them why, they will tell they are free to build anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by Bobloco: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
sixtuso:
Dokubo thank you for speaking up, Allow them to go.

Asari is inadvertently seeking the total balkanization of this country called Nigeria

Do you think that, if the Igbos go the ijaws would want to remain with Nigeria
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by mdimefields: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

At what time did the South East stood against restructuring ever since the civil war ended or the advent of new democracy?
Can you list them out and also give date, plus names of the South Eastern politicians or leaders that stood aligned with the North
against restructuring.

Please, list them out, if not, then you are a bloody liar
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by attackgat: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Arapmoi22:

It is a great sign of Weakness to think others will play a bigger role in helping you achieve what you want to.
Igbos can call a damn of Nigeria if they really want to go.
No need to beg or feel that Nigeria must be ready to let them go. No, Nigeria won't.

If Igbos know they are strong enough to pursue it, go for it.
If not, Igbos can continue with the on-going self-destruct.

Then that means Nigeria is no more than a prison holding people against their will. There can nevdr peace in such situation
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by AntiMarxist: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
mdimefields:

At what time did the South East stood against restructuring ever since the civil war ended or the advent of new democracy?
Can you list them out and also give date, plus names of the South Eastern politicians or leaders that stood aligned with the North
against restructuring.

Please, list them out, if not, then you are a bloody liar

25% oil derivative to oil producing states. Wabarra shamelessly stated it won't favour his region . All SE Senators opposed it and hid under Obasanjo's third term bill to reject all executive bills sent to the Senate for deliberation by the outgoing Obasanjo govt.

Offshore / Onshore dichotomy debate which SE legislators stood with the north to deny oil and gas producing states 13% derrivarive that Yaradua was able to broker after Obasanjo's 25% proposal was jettisoned by the north and SE. States like Akwa Ibom will be wallowing in squalid poverty if the Supreme Court did not rule in their favour since all oil deerivarives they get comes from offshore wells.

PIB that was so bastardized and watered down that all states in Nigeria can now be declared oil producing state by mere fuel depot or pipeline passing through it. Your legislators either supported the watered down bill redrafted by northern hawks led by the Sultan of Sokoto or absented themselves on the day it was supposed to be rejected . This led to the bill becoming law.

Now mention one Ibo who has demanded we return back to true federalism?

Protip: you can't.
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by Arapmoi22: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
attackgat:

Then that means Nigeria is no more than a prison holding people against their will. There can nevdr peace in such situation

From the beginning, Bible has taught you again and again that you will have to exert forces required to break free from whatever is between you and your goal.
That responsibility is not Nigeria's, it is Igbo's.
Anything like cries for freedom is a show of weakness and powerlessness.
God told Esau, when thou art strong, thou shall break the yoke off thy neck. This is written in the book of Genesis.
That was looooooooooooooooooong ago before anything called Igbo.

Hence, if you folks see Nigeria as your yoker, the responsibility of breaking free is 100% on you.
Don,t cry anymore, go for it.

Please, count the cost, because all is fair in war.
Re: Enough of This Threat:Allow Igbo To Leave Nigeria Now-Asari Dokubo by mdimefields: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
AntiMarxist:

25% oil derivative to oil producing states. Wabarra shamelessly stated it won't favour his region . All SE Senators opposed it and hid under Obasanjo's third term bill to reject all executive bills sent to the Senate for deliberation by the outgoing Obasanjo govt.

Offshore / Onshore dichotomy debate which SE legislators stood with the north to deny oil and gas producing states 13% derrivarive that Yaradua was able to broker after Obasanjo's 25% proposal was jettisoned by the north and SE. States like Akwa Ibom will be wallowing in squalid poverty if the Supreme Court did not rule in their favour since all oil deerivarives they get comes from offshore wells.

PIB that was so bastardized and watered down that all states in Nigeria can now be declared oil producing state by mere fuel depot or pipeline passing through it. Your legislators either supported the watered down bill redrafted by northern hawks led by the Sultan of Sokoto or absented themselves on the day it was supposed to be rejected . This led to the bill becoming law.

Now mention one Ibo who has demanded we return back to true federalism?

Protip: you can't.
I will reel out lists of Igbos and organizations that have voiced out for return to regionalism after you give me credible source to all you stated above. I ran Google on all the points, and I couldn't find just one source. Maybe you can help me out here.

(1) (Reply)

Vandals Carted Away The Joint Expansion Of The New 2nd Niger Bridge-photo / If Ecowas Starts A War With Niger, That Will Be The Doom Of Nigeria. / Imo Guber Election Result: PDP Wins First Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.