Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance (611 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Infinix Note 11 Pro Gaming Performance / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by ILucky16: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hey Nairalanders,

So as we know, the mobile gaming industry has experienced superb growth, with games like Free Fire, PUBG, and Arena of Valor gaining much popularity. And now gamers focus on gaming performance, charging speed and battery life when choosing a mobile phone.

So in this situation, the Infinix NOTE 30 and Redmi NOTE 11 Pro stand out as leading candidates for providing good value in their respective price ranges.

So, in terms of performance, the Infinix NOTE 30 takes the lead with its great SoC chip, featuring the MediaTek Helio G99 processor, which beats the Redmi Note 11 Pro's Helio G96 processor. Comparison tests also confirm the Infinix NOTE 30's dominance, with higher scores in both single-core and multi-core performance. Also, the Infinix NOTE 30 excels in GPU graphics capabilities, providing a more stable frame rate for 3D gaming.

When it comes to RAM capacity, the Infinix NOTE 30 offers greater expansion capabilities of 8G+8G=16G, allowing for faster loading speeds and the ability to run more resident apps during gameplay.

For fast charging and battery life, both phones demonstrate comparable strength during a 5-hour power consumption test. While the Redmi Note 11 Pro boasts higher charging capabilities on paper, actual tests show similar initial charging speeds and slightly faster full battery charge time for the Infinix NOTE 30.

In terms of in-game experience, the Infinix NOTE 30 delivers a lag-free experience with a consistently smooth frame rate, while the Redmi Note 11 Pro exhibits occasional screen shaking and discomfort during frame rate switching.

The Infinix NOTE 30's superior thermal control, attributed to its innovative bypass charging function, adds significant value to the phone by extending battery life and reducing heat generation while charging and playing.

Considering the price point, the Infinix NOTE 30 offers exceptional value at a lower price of ₦120,900 compared to the Redmi Note 11 Pro at ₦180,000. With its powerful chip, ample memory, and low heat characteristics, the Infinix NOTE 30 confidently earns the title of the true king of cost-effectiveness for users seeking high gaming performance.

Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Even if the Infinix is better on paper, the poorly optimized UI called HIOS on the Infinix will drag it down
Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by MrBONE2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Even if the Infinix is better on paper, the poorly optimized UI called HIOS on the Infinix will drag it down
Yeah you are right Bwana, Ayam telling you

1 Like

Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by wahalaO(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Both of them — Redmi and Tecno, na rubbish I as a gamer would never waste my precious money on. I am seeing my brothers struggling in gaming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, talkless of these two cheapsets.
Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by devilmaycry: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2023
wahalaO:
Both of them — Redmi and Tecno, na rubbish I as a gamer would never waste my precious money on. I am seeing my brothers struggling in gaming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, talkless of these two cheapsets.
a joke right ?...I mean for the sd 8 gen 1....
Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by wahalaO(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2023
devilmaycry:
a joke right ?...I mean for the sd 8 gen 1....

They're saying it has overheating issues when playing MLBB at Ultra Graphics... Talkless of common Helio G-cr*p. “seamless gaming performance” — my foot.
Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by Techdella(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
I couldn't help but chime in on this discussion about mobile gaming phones and the comparison between the Infinix NOTE 30 and Redmi NOTE 11 Pro. It's fascinating how the mobile gaming industry has grown exponentially, with games like Free Fire and PUBG captivating gamers worldwide.

While the Infinix NOTE 30 and Redmi NOTE 11 Pro both seem like strong contenders for gamers, I recently came across an interesting blog post on Techdella that focuses on the best 5G phones for gaming. If you're into mobile gaming and want to explore options beyond the discussed models, this blog post might provide some valuable insights.

Techdella's blog post delves into the realm of 5G-enabled smartphones, highlighting their gaming capabilities and performance. With 5G technology, you can expect faster download speeds, lower latency, and an overall improved gaming experience.

The blog post discusses various 5G phones that excel in gaming performance, taking factors like processor power, RAM capacity, and GPU capabilities into account. It's always beneficial to have a broader perspective when making a decision, and Techdella's recommendations might help you discover other smartphones that offer exceptional gaming experiences.

So, if you're interested in exploring more options and want to dive deeper into the world of 5G gaming phones, I highly recommend checking out Techdella's blog post on the best 5G phones for gaming. It could open up new possibilities and provide insights that may help you make an informed decision.

Read the article here ----> https://www.techdella.com/tech-blog/best-5g-phones-for-gaming-and-streaming

Happy gaming, Nairalanders!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by wahalaO(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2023
Techdella:
I couldn't help but chime in on this discussion about mobile gaming phones and the comparison between the Infinix NOTE 30 and Redmi NOTE 11 Pro. It's fascinating how the mobile gaming industry has grown exponentially, with games like Free Fire and PUBG captivating gamers worldwide.

While the Infinix NOTE 30 and Redmi NOTE 11 Pro both seem like strong contenders for gamers, I recently came across an interesting blog post on Techdella that focuses on the best 5G phones for gaming. If you're into mobile gaming and want to explore options beyond the discussed models, this blog post might provide some valuable insights.

Techdella's blog post delves into the realm of 5G-enabled smartphones, highlighting their gaming capabilities and performance. With 5G technology, you can expect faster download speeds, lower latency, and an overall improved gaming experience.

The blog post discusses various 5G phones that excel in gaming performance, taking factors like processor power, RAM capacity, and GPU capabilities into account. It's always beneficial to have a broader perspective when making a decision, and Techdella's recommendations might help you discover other smartphones that offer exceptional gaming experiences.

So, if you're interested in exploring more options and want to dive deeper into the world of 5G gaming phones, I highly recommend checking out Techdella's blog post on the best 5G phones for gaming. It could open up new possibilities and provide insights that may help you make an informed decision.

Read the article here ----> https://www.techdella.com/tech-blog/best-5g-phones-for-gaming-and-streaming

Happy gaming, Nairalanders!

Hello marketer, how much is Redmi 10C? The one that Tecno 10C copied like werey, but no fit come afford the chipset 😒
Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by Techdella(f): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2023
I totally get your frustration with the whole copying thing. It's never cool when companies try to imitate successful products without being able to match the original's quality. As for the Redmi 10C, I think it's about N112,000 for the 128 GB. This price is Jumia's price sha. It could be more, it could be less. And, no, I'm not a marketer smiley
wahalaO:

Hello marketer, how much is Redmi 10C? The one that Tecno 10C copied like werey, but no fit come afford the chipset 😒
Re: Infinix Or Redmi? Unveiling The True King Of Cost-effective Gaming Performance by wahalaO(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Techdella:
I totally get your frustration with the whole copying thing. It's never cool when companies try to imitate successful products without being able to match the original's quality. As for the Redmi 10C, I think it's about N112,000 for the 128 GB. This price is Jumia's price sha. It could be more, it could be less. And, no, I'm not a marketer smiley

Yeah, I believe you understand. Well, the Tecno 10c retails at around 115k on Jumia, could also be more or less... Depending on the seller.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 For Quick Sale / What Is Going On With Samsung And MTN / Samsung Galaxy A54 Vs Infinix Zero 30 5G Comparison: Which Is Best ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.