Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) (791 Views)

Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by FixxNigeria23: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Like

Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by FixxNigeria23: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
More

Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by mariovito(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lala where art thou
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Absuchat(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin
"Uncle loves you" for killing a baby lizard

1 Like

Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
"Uncle loves you" for killing a baby lizard

Before nko?
Do am if e easy. cheesy
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by HeartlessMan: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
OP dis one wey only you and smallie dey inside remote bush so... abeg o. I tay God beg you o.

2 Likes

Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Puss360(f): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol... Go girl.... Nice one... What a man can do a woman can do better...
Next one now na for you to kill Python... I gat your back baby girl...
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Absuchat(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

Before nko?
Do am if e easy. cheesy
If you turn to lizard Waka enter my hood na chilled heneiken I go take wash you down grin
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Absuchat(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
OP dis one wey only you and smallie dey inside remote bush so... abeg o. I tay God beg you o.
Honestly those smallie dey sweet die... Those bweast wey still be like bitter kola size ehn grin
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

If you turn to lizard Waka enter my hood na chilled heneiken I go take wash you down grin

You wan choke to death be that.
You go just kpeme troway!
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Absuchat(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

You wan choke to death be that.
You go just kpeme troway!
grin
person don even chop wetin pass u... Abeg if you must turn lizard, no make your puna turn ooo. Me I like eating fresh puna
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by LagosG: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Any reptile I see, I dey japa
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

I give you 30mins max to delete that your nonsense last comment, otherwise, you no go like wetin go befall you. I swear!
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Absuchat(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

I give you 30mins max to delete that your nonsense last comment, otherwise, you no go like wetin go befall you. I swear!
30-min is remaining 5 minutes... Should I forward am? grin

2 Likes

Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

30-min is remaining 5 minutes... Should I forward am? grin

May you not learn the hard way.
Delete that now.
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
These are gifts from God!!!

Fresh peppersoup & yam don set for this serious cold weather!!!
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Honestly those smallie dey sweet die... Those bweast wey still be like bitter kola size ehn grin
Shey na ment? The girl na underage o
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by SWaccomodator: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Female helinues
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Makamatic: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Not only are you a tribal bigot but also a pervert pedophillic 🤮🤮.
Cc seun ,myndd44 ,lalasticlala . This dude here is a sexual predator
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by poshestmina(f): 3:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Vagabond!
I hope your family has never been proud of you ,not even for a second.

Sick soul.
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by LittleBigDick(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2023
So disappointed of these midwits on here praising her for killing a lizard

She should be in school not killing lizards.
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

The law is watching you...
Your comment has been taken note of.
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by Absuchat(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

The law is watching you...
Your comment has been taken note of.
Law Kee u there grin
Ogbeni fresh tight pvssy is bae
Re: This 12years Old Girl Caught And Kill Monitor Lizard In Her Father's Farm (pix) by ahnie: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2023
And my 8years old daughter cannot even make attempt to keel common cockroach she must always call for help.

This life nor really balanced.

(1) (Reply)

Who Likes Chocolate Biscuits / Catering Seminars/conferences / Lose Weight And Fat Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.