Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated (475 Views)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by hisexcellency34: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
National Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu, has disclosed that the ailing Ondo State governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, is incapacitated.

Adamu stated this at a meeting between the national leadership of the party and APC state chairmen.Addressing the APC state chairmen, Adamu revealed that the governor was incapacitated and currently hospitalised overseas.

“We regret to announce the extreme incapacity of the Governor of Ondo state who we understand has been hospitalised overseas. We wish and pray for him for a speedy recovery,” he said.
The national chairman also said President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is consulting extensively before drawing up his ministerial list.

“The president has just started. And he is doing his extensive consultation before coming up with his nominees for ministers.
https://dailytrust.com/adamu-reveals-gov-akeredolu-is-incapacitated/

Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by TinubuDcrook: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Is this not caused by drug overdose?
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by TemplarLandry: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Me and my guys don’t give a fvck because when he was banging nollywood hoes we didn’t enjoy with him
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Paperwhite(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
sad Then let the Ondo HOA do the needful as there must not be vacuum in governance. He started well I confronting the menace of the killer herdsmen ravaging the SW with the formation of Amotekun but later cave in and started siding the killers of his people. God heal him.
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Opolopoopolonio: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Awww embarassed
Re: Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated by Bimpe29: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Merch:
Me and my guys don’t give a fvck because when he was banging nollywood hoes we didn’t enjoy with him
Like seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Crises Escalate In APC As Leaders Plan To Suspend Former Minister / A Few Hard Facts For Nigerians I Learned From Living Abroad. / Déclaration Du Bola Tinubu Sur La Situation Au Niger En Français

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.