Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Buttocks And The Toilet - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Buttocks And The Toilet (238 Views)

I Didn't Careress The Teacher's Buttocks β€” I Only Dusted Dirt Off It. Part 4 / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks β€” I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 2 / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks β€” I Only Dusted Dirt Off It... (1) (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Buttocks And The Toilet by ajuksobi: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
THE BUTTOCKS AND THE TOILET
In every house, there is a toilet
Toilets stay at the back
Buttocks stay at the back
Both belong to the back
And never at the front
Why? They emit ugly rottenness
Yet, men adulate the outsized putridness
The buttocks is their way to El-Dorado -
It swings and command obeisance
But legion of buttocks are bed of rashes
Waiting to contaminate the dishes
Still men gobble the wobble
And later lie feeble
Today, buttocks is generated in a theater
Strapped in a titillating schemata
And rolling like an endless wave
In spite of the beguiling,
The buttocks is at the back
And an ally of the toilet

By:
Ajukura, Fidelis O.
ajukurafidelis@gmail.com
11th July, 2023.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun: APGA Congratulates Rev. Bunmi Jenyo On His Appointment As Commissioner / Professional Writers Needed For Writing Gigs / Untamed Virgin *The Lesson Of A Lifetime*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.