Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Which Network Carrier Are More Reliable To Use Between Airtel,mtn,glo,9mobile - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Network Carrier Are More Reliable To Use Between Airtel,mtn,glo,9mobile (106 Views)

Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC / Which Advertising Platform Should I Use Between Google And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Carrier Are More Reliable To Use Between Airtel,mtn,glo,9mobile by Pellahblaze(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Which network carrier are more reliable to use between Airtel,MTN,glo,9mobile. Like seriously something weird happened to me today that I've never experienced before, I recharged my Airtel line today with #300 airtime and I do data of #300binge bundle on Airtel to my surprise I don't see the data and the airtime on my acc. So I called the customer care like seriously what I experienced today shows that the NCC are not really doing anything,they are not really monitoring this network providers, like seriously they just don't care about there customers they stole from me and still slapped me in the face. Please is there anyone that knows where I can report this apart from calling aitrl customer care. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anodizing Of Aluminum Die Casting Products / Digital Camera, FHD 1080P, Digital Point And Shoot, 44MP For Vlogging / How To Survive This Hard Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.