Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide (30408 Views)

NDLEA intercepts Abuja-bound Loads Of Nitrous Oxide ‘laughing Gas’ Consignments / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by EBUBS(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
No wonder this guy get plenty balloon for house cry
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
ok
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by exotique1fy(f): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
dominique:
This NDLEA will be indirectly promoting drug abuse thinking they're campaigning against it. Like they did with meth, they're doing with this nitrous oxide.

Don't mind them. Instead of them to silently weed out the product from our space.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Were Nigerians one see money buy those ones?

Its cheap. Its not expensive.
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Confirmedzombie: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pls when does this happens.
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by iyobosadavid: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
All young boiz na to dey hold balloon for mouth dey Waka for road now go begin... What a shame, our celebrities are badly influencing the young generations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by goldtube(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abeg oh make police no come arrest person cos of ordinary balloon oh shocked
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by LUAN(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
tommy589:
From sniffing soakaway to laughing gas. What is next?
anything wey wan high is welcome
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by TheSuperX(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nigerian youths and drugs
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by baralatie(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
People should be careful
Inhaling laughing gas?
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by kazma1010(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Georgejeez: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na Olamide inhale gas but na the unknown street niggas go face the raidings and arrests .

For this life , try make money o
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by erai30(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
They stole our mandate and you can't clamp down on political thieves, na who get money dey buy am.
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Bfly: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
How the society frown at whatever gives individual pleasure. Just for the sake of it.
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Laughing gas aka smiling puff has been in the drug world for long na. It's only just gaining prominence down here cause it's not easy to afford and doesn’t give you a stronger high than molly and crack.

Bath Salts are the real deal now. Twice the high you get from molly, crack and coke put together. Shoot a small sized syringe of salts and you're literally seeing things that don't exist or you're effing passing out for a dozen hours, if your head isn't in the game. And by passing out, I mean you could lose breath for a good number of minutes, then go unconscious for a dozen hours.

Shit is a nightmare that shoots you to the real heavens!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Idaytesj29(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
pcagbaji:
With this development, expecting more users to this drugs
You have succeeded in teaching those who don't know the procedure

The major prob is that they make it public and post it on social media. Many youth still consider them their role model.
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by ClearFlair: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Front page because most of these boys on nairaland are drug addict. 😢

Especially the APC boys
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Onah go fit kie me?

Na lie them no fit kie me!
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Styluss: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
I will only take NDLEA serious if they began with Celebrities. Olamide will be free as a bird while Kabiru is in Prison for weed. Samething Zinoleesky, burna, nairamarley, zlatan and wizkid dey blow steady

Oxtertee:
Drug and substances abuse is a big menace to a country.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by BobbieZion(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nonsense high..
Let me have my AZ to calm my nerves.
Sativa!!

I'm knowin' all the scams, all the tricks to the trade
Know a nigga tryin' to get clean, and you get in the way
Know a nigga tryin' to get green, and you stick out the bait
'Cause a nigga like a dope fiend, can't rehabilitate
Still we stickin' to the G Code, we playin by the rules
We don't Bleep around with new niggas, 'cause new niggas is fools
We don't photograph the homies, that'll catch a nigga up
On a picture you a victim, bottom line nigga bleeped. - Scarface.
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by vengertime: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
I've never heard of this madness.

Olamide should be arrested. Was he not the one that started using narcotics terminologies in his music like science student, Colorado, etc
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by WayoProphet: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Let them start from Aso Rock
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by geesilver(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Before na gum and solution inside nylon but now na laffing gas inside balloon....... From generation to generation things are happening
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by nomolos92: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
In a country led by Pablo EscoBAT, make una dey play grin

Many people are even becoming drug addicts to escape the ravaging hardship that keeps increasing everyday
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Jman06(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
If you want to better understand the reason why people are working and campaigning against drug abuse, visit the nearest psychiatric hospital in your area and see human beings like you and I languishing with drug-induced mental disorders.

Codeine, tramadol, cannabis, and now Nitrous oxide etc have dealt heavily with many Nigerian youths!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by Guynexttdoor: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
So you mean bollon bollo go start to add money now

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by dalass(f): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
I knew this guy was mad when he sang story for the gods. He is going insane. Doing drugs and posting the picture online. The idiot has young boys. He's no role model. He is a bloody junkie and can only end up like Majek Fashrk
Re: NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide by dalass(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
vengertime:
I've never heard of this madness.

Olamide should be arrested. Was he not the one that started using narcotics terminologies in his music like science student, Colorado, etc

Exactly 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination / Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.