Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

She'll Say She Had A Miscarriage: Davido's French Side Chick Accused Of Abortion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She'll Say She Had A Miscarriage: Davido's French Side Chick Accused Of Abortion (324 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She'll Say She Had A Miscarriage: Davido's French Side Chick Accused Of Abortion by DyshApp: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
The alleged soon-to-be Davido’s 5th baby mama and American side chick, Anita Brown has revealed that Ivanna Bay(Davido's french side chick) who also claims she is pregnant for the singer has aborted her pregnancy.

Davido's Anita Brown has made it known that the French lady allegedly pregnant for the singer might come back saying she had a miscarriage.

This comes after Ivanna took to social media with a cry for help, saying she woke up with terrible pain in her stomach and would be going to the hospital.

Reacting to Ivanna’s health condition days later, Anita Brown claimed that Ivanna had committed an abortion, allowing herself to be deceived by Davido, who is responsible for her pregnancy.

“The lady in Paris had a miscarriage yeah okay. She was pregnant and had an abortion! Davido put her out there on purpose smh. Please stop.”

Anita Brown, who is rumored to be pregnant, appears to be vying for Chioma’s position as Mrs. Adeleke.

The swimwear business owner shared a screenshot of a website that identified her as Davido’s wife.

After relentlessly dragging the singer, Anita reached a million Instagram followers and celebrated on her stories.

Anita predicted that she would soon be referred to as Mrs. Adeleke on Instagram and Wikipedia.

She praised how petty she was for having an unworthy title.

She wrote;

“Trust me that man wants me to have the baby, this would not all be happening if that’s not what he really wants.

“It’s already out, that’s what he wanted He knew i would do this cause he knows my temperament He wanted me to have this child Keep being oblivious all y’all want”

Get more updates on our Real Talk Lounge, if it's celebrity business we've got it.(link to join below)

Get all other updates on Dyshus webpage

Lol, the Drama from all his baby mamas, how many are they now?🤔

Re: She'll Say She Had A Miscarriage: Davido's French Side Chick Accused Of Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
...probaby the woman was never pregnant to begin with, and was using the story for clout!

1 Like

Re: She'll Say She Had A Miscarriage: Davido's French Side Chick Accused Of Abortion by dominique(f): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Was she ever even pregnant to begin with? The length some women go to get attention is sickening

1 Like

Re: She'll Say She Had A Miscarriage: Davido's French Side Chick Accused Of Abortion by Fira09(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
dominique:
Was she ever even pregnant to begin with? The length most women go to get attention is sickening
Re: She'll Say She Had A Miscarriage: Davido's French Side Chick Accused Of Abortion by DyshApp: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
...probaby the woman was never pregnant to begin with, and was using the story for clout!

Most likely, sometimes I wonder if they were Davido's side chick at all
Re: She'll Say She Had A Miscarriage: Davido's French Side Chick Accused Of Abortion by DyshApp: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
dominique:
Was she ever even pregnant to begin with? The length some women go to get attention is sickening

Anything for the fame😒

(1) (Reply)

Ilebaye In Tears As Uriel And Neo Kiss Last Night / What Ceec Said About Pere And Alex That Got Everyone Talking / Asake Full Performance At The O2 Arena As He Sold Out 20k Capacity (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.