Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun (41084 Views)

Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. / Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by initiate: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Russia University has hoisted the Nigerian flag in honour of Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun, a native of Oyo state, who graduated with a First Class Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Faith, who gained admission to Belgorod University in 2018, has always been an academic prodigy. Her exceptional academic abilities were evident from a young age, earning her an award at her alma mater, The International School, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.

In an interview with the press, her father, Mr Gbenga Ojedokun, a Research Administrator at the University of Ibadan, expressed his pride in Faith’s academic achievements. He described her as consistently dedicated and focused on her studies, and he thanked God for His grace upon his daughter.

Faith attended Staff School, University of Ibadan for her primary education, and The International School, University of Ibadan for her secondary education.

Regarding her future plans, Faith, who is proficient in both English and Russian languages, expressed her desire to pursue postgraduate studies. She hopes to contribute to the development of Nigeria upon her return.

Faith’s graduation with a First Class Honours degree in a male-dominated field like Mechanical Engineering is a remarkable accomplishment. Therefore, assistance from both the government and private organizations in her pursuit of higher education and her chosen endeavours is highly desirable.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/russian-varsity-honours-oyo-born-first-class-mechanical-engineering-graduate/

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Imagine Ooo......still sons of perdition and daughters of jezebel r calling this great country "zoo".......

361 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by DesChyko: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Yeah right.. When I was writing my personal statement too, I mentioned returning to Nigeria immediately after my studies to contribute my own quota to the Nigerian society.

Whyning. Make I Japa fess. If that country remains shegeless to my ambition, au revoir😂

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fake news..

No picture...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Omoawoke: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2023
In my next life, I’d be yoruba. The most entertaining and successful tribe in Africa
They are everywhere, book, money, politics, tech , finance… na only them

389 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by HussenAdul: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
In my next life, I’d be yoruba. The most entertaining and successful tribe in Africa
They are everywhere, book, money, politics, tech , finance… na only them
U didn't mention Drug & money rituals

106 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by crossfm: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria great people, great nation.

If only our politicians will do the right thing at list 50 percent.

We are smart, innovative, intelligent, pessimistic, and hardworking.

Just give us the enebling environment and watch us succeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by OKUCHI11(m): 6:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Better not come back to Nigeria ooo... If you do... You go work under person wet no fit defend ehn O'LEVEL result...

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by CSTRR: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Imagine Ooo......still sons of perdition and daughters of jezebel r calling this great country "zoo".......
It's a zoo.

I don't see how her personal achievement changes that.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Made2Last: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Yoruba shaa!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by christejames(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Nigerians have taken over the education system of Russia 🇷🇺 cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Minjim: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2023
My cousin also recently graduated from his Russian University with distinction. He is the best student in his department.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Karmatoyoruba: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Is Russia Nigeria?
You that schooled in Nigeria,why didn't you have 1st class.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by ZUKKYY(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Good
Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by KingMack(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2023
🇳🇬 TO THE 🌎

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Japa007: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Ewedu flag rather embarassed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Kingcalls: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Yorubas... envy go choke una ooo... The Igbos are a blessed tribe by God... fighting them is fighting God... u just can't win ... The Egyptians tried it with Israel and see where it landed them

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Natbrowny: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Naija 4life

So despite all d bombs n bombs n bombs in Ukraine-Russian war. Activities dey roll without fear. Just like ukraine dey play football j basketball league. Be like bomb no dey disturb dem abi.

3 Likes

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by xristos(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2023
wow...NIgerians making Nigerians proud in foreign lands.

To Nairaland innocent Newbies ...when you see advert for something u need, dont rush to contact the person.. check the profile..any profile less than 3-4yrs is a RED FLAG (watchout), NOT ONLY THAT - check other engagements (posts,topics,responses) of the profile in other threads..in all ur search you will have an idea of whom u want to deal with.
Dont be scammed!

in all u can still be scammed, but the chances are reduced to it's bare minimum

Big Kudos to @Teebozz @Ringsozo11 @Olamak1
I just dealt good business with these peeps without seeing face to face cross-country
i'm also legit..deal with me wink

1 Like

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by GanagiBitrus: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria will be great only when we start placing Merit & Competence ahead of Nepotism & Tribal/Religious sentiments. ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by rajiedreez: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2023
grin
Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Benny90: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
You dey mind those people wey Mazi Kanu dey use their brain play ping pong 😆

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Adeniranloye(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Idan with scholar vibe...

Raising the country flag for the black in Russia fully known for there racist act no easy .

Congrats girl.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Don't mind them 🤡
They are good for nothing things

6 Likes

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by Odogwuzack: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Yorubas keep making Nigeria proud without making noise.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by ignis: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo amaka... I know her very well. She used to be my church member, her mother is igbo from Anambra state.

Congratulations to her.

2 Likes

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by ecolime(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Good Nigerians bringing honour to their country. Congratulations Ebun 🎊 👏

2 Likes

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by chris4gold(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Nah ladies dey make us proud offshore,what happen to our brothers ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect / Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.