Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Is The Future Of Mobile Application Testing (appium)? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is The Future Of Mobile Application Testing (appium)? (94 Views)

How Can Selenium Be Compared With Appium For App Testing? / What Are The Practices And Tips For Effective Appium Testing With Headspin / Which Type Of Mobile Applications Can Be Tested By Appium? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Future Of Mobile Application Testing (appium)? by DanielLee12: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
I think, the future of mobile application testing (Appium) is bright. Appium is an open-source mobile testing framework that allows you to test native, hybrid, and web apps on Android and iOS devices. It is also supported by a large community of developers and testers. So, this is a major reason for the popularity of Appium.

Here are some of the factors that are driving the future of Appium:

• The increasing popularity of mobile apps: Mobile apps are becoming increasingly popular, and businesses are increasingly using them to reach their customers. This is leading to an increased demand for mobile application testing, which in turn is driving the future of Appium.

• The growing importance of automation testing: Automation testing is becoming increasingly important in the mobile app testing landscape. Appium is a powerful automation testing tool that can help you to save time and money by automating your tests.

• The continued growth of the Appium community: The Appium community is growing rapidly, and this is helping to drive the future of Appium. The community provides support, resources, and training to help you get started with Appium and to use it effectively.

Overall, the future of Appium is bright. As the popularity of mobile apps continues to grow, so too will the demand for Appium. Recently, I have read many blogs that revolves around Appium and I found them pretty amazing as well as informative. So, I am adding a blog link here that I found most beneficial, in case anybody wants to give one of them a read.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Create A Blablacar Clone App? / Meta’s Threads Surpasses 100 Million Users In Just Five Days, Driving Stock High / From Zero To Hero: Get Millions Of Views With Powerful Youtube Video Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.