Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Need 2 Blog Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need 2 Blog Writers (402 Views)

I Need 2 Nysc Corper Serving Currently For This Remote Job. / Need 2 Driver 1 For Ubah And Personal 08022219777 / I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need 2 Blog Writers by ajasay3030(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
I need two blog content writers to join my team of writers. You must have a good command of English to qualify for this position. Also, note that I don't entertain AI content. If you do, I'll know and reject your work.

If you deem yourself fit for this, contact me on WhatsApp through the number on my signature.

Whe you message me, go straight to the point, introduce yourself, state your rate, and include two samples of your past work.

Closed.
Re: I Need 2 Blog Writers by sade911(f): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kindly post your WhatsApp contact. I am a writer with many years of expertise. My rate is #3 per words.
Re: I Need 2 Blog Writers by ajasay3030(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2023
Hello,

I'm in need of a writer to join my team.

Read the instructions above and message me on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Ab Micro Finance Bank Offer Letter / How To Get A Job In The Uk With Visa Sponsorship / Key Account Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.