Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy (638 Views)

Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by Isokotolopia: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Were Tinubu to succeed in making Life more comfortable for Nigerians, he will have set the pace for future Presidents of Yoruba extraction.

If he fail in making life better, well exactly the opposite would be the fate of Yorubas in Nigeria.

The likes of Rauf Aregbe, Osibanjo, BRFashola, Akinwumi Adesina, Ambode etc will not smell Presidential tickets of major parties in the next 16years.

Isoko Wadoooohhh !!

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by Morenikeji090(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Nothing gonna happen... Yoruba no even reason that court matter at all lol.. Tinubu will rule for 4 yrs and nothing will happen..
Isokotolopia:
Were Tinubu to succeed in making Life more comfortable for Nigerians, he will have set the pace for future Presidents of Yoruba extraction.

If he fail in making life better, well exactly the opposite would be the fate of Yorubas in Nigeria.

Isoko Wadoooohhh !!

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by MS247: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2023
That's not how we Yoruba roll

Yoruba plays both side of the coin, Opposition and Main Party

Tinubu and Obasanjo hardly agree

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by helinues: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2023
If, a conditional statement

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by BentizilL2: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Nothing gonna happen... Yoruba no even reason that court matter at all lol.. Tinubu will rule for 4 yrs and nothing will happen..
TINUBU will rule for 8 years πŸ’―

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by Iamgrey5(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Wereynt you the same "Isoko" concerned about the very "few" Northerners in Tinubu's team not so long ago.
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by johannu(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Unfortunately, politics in Nigeria is not based on performance; it is based on primordial sentiments. Buhari's woeful performance will not stop the North from taking over from Tinubu. Infact, if Buhari could go for a third term, the North would have voted him in for a third term.
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by ratiani6: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2023
That is Youraba's business. Afterall Emi lokan
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by Isokotolopia: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Were not the same "Isoko" concerned about the very "few" Northerners in Tinubu's team not so long ago.
wetin concern Isoko man and Few Northerners in Tinubu government, Buhari showed Nigeria Shege with his Nepotistic behaviors. Infact Tinubu should try and carry othee Southern Tribes along and let Buhari do his worst.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by derecho(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Tinubu is NOT representing Yorubas...he is representing the fraudulent political class who believe in stealing from the masses and expecting them to praise him.

For the umpteenth time, Tinubu is representing himself and the corrupt system

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by 001Lagos: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2023
There won't be another Tinubu again after Bola Tinubu in this Nigeria

I want a better Nigeria for all Nigerians but I doubt if Tinubu could guarantee that judging from how corrupt he's always being

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by MS247: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2023
001Lagos:
There won't be another Tinubu again after Bola Tinubu in this Nigeria

I want a better Nigeria for all Nigerians but I doubt if Tinubu could guarantee that judging from how corrupt he's always being

You were barely in primary school, 7 years or less old when Tinubu governed excellently well in Lagos

You don't know Tinubu you barely listen to hear say from teenager like Rinu

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by 001Lagos: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

You were barely in primary school, 7 years or less old when Tinubu governed excellently well in Lagos

If truly Tinubu governed well as Lagos state governor back in the days, Why is Lagos still ranked the 2 most dangerous place to live on earth by the european union body ?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by Toosure70: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2023
That's my fear o.
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by MS247: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2023
001Lagos:

If truly Tinubu governed well as Lagos state governor back in the days, Why is Lagos still ranked the 2 most dangerous place to live on earth by the european union body ?

Because SouthEast leaders failed to develop their region and more dangerous extremist come in daily from south East

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by ZitaMall: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

Oh please, even if I was in primary 2 tinubu looted lagos. It was even fashols that tried, but had so many issues because he couldn't seal the pipeline from lagos treasury to bourdillon

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by MS247: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2023
ZitaMall:

Oh please, even if I was in primary 2 tinubu looted lagos. It was even fashols that tried, but had so many issues because he couldn't seal the pipeline from lagos treasury to bourdillon

Atleast you are an adult now.... Bring out evidence of such loot

He was in opposition since 1999 to 2015 not a single EFCC prosecution

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by 001Lagos: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

Because SouthEast leaders failed to develop their region and more dangerous extremist come in daily from south East daily
And yet, south east remain one of the safest place to live in by the international bodies.

Or are you trying to tell me now that the European union body that ranked Lagos the dirtiest and dangerous place to live in on earth are IPOB too? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The world knows better than you do. Your propaganda against the Igbo people ain't selling globally πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by MS247: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2023
001Lagos:

And yet, south east remain one of the safest place to live in by the international bodies.

Or are you trying to tell me now that the European union body that ranked Lagos the dirtiest and dangerous place to live in on earth are IPOB too? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The world knows better than you do. Your propaganda against the Igbo people ain't selling globally πŸ˜‚

For your own safety don't go to Imo State on a Monday oo

Simon Ekpa boys are not smiling

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by ZitaMall: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

Atleast you are an adult now.... Bring out evidence of such loot

He was in opposition since 1999 to 2015 not a single EFCC prosecution

He covers his tracks well. State capture through Alphabeta is glaring. Something former south africa president got jailed for. Tinubu has good lawyers and accountants around to help him cover his tracks.

What you don't understand is when a northern political thief will steal or commit corruption crudely and put into his cap or agbada (gandollar and farouk) or leave money in a room with AC or soakaway, a more exposed southern their would steal in a more refined manner. Banks abroad in countries that won't snitch, over inflated contracts with font mean acting as the owners e.t.c

You think ambode didn't help Tinubu.
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by MS247: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
ZitaMall:

He covers his tracks well. State capture through Alphabeta is glaring. Something former south africa president got jailed for. Tinubu has good lawyers and accountants around to help him cover his tracks.

What you don't understand is when a northern political thief will steal or commit corruption crudely and put into his cap or agbada (gandollar and farouk) or leave money in a room with AC or soakaway, a more exposed southern their would steal in a more refined manner. Banks abroad in countries that won't snitch, over inflated contracts with font mean acting as the owners e.t.c

You think ambode didn't help Tinubu.

cheesy grin grin

I laughed at your submissions

Well Alphabeta tax consultancy services is fully registered with CAC, the audit and collect revenue accross states in Nigeria and West Africa

Tinubu isn't a Director or owner of Alphabeta, you can check CAC website

Ambode was Lagos State accountant General, when he had problem with Lagos GAC why didn't he expose everyone?!

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by marlow1962(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

List the things tinubu did in Lagos that changed lagosians life to the better?
This is a straight up question, but you're free to throw jabs cus that's what you defenders of evil do.
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by Opolopoopolonio: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Stop taking Panadol for another's headache.

Nevertheless, Tinubu will succeed by God's grace.
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by MS247: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2023
marlow1962:

List the things tinubu did in Lagos that changed lagosians life to the better?
This is a straight up question, but you're free to throw jabs cus that's what you defenders of evil do.

Go and listen to Fashola's interview with Morayo of TVC on her podcast...

Tinubu's achievements was detailed

Again Tinubu has a website documenting that
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by ZitaMall: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

cheesy grin grin

I laughed at your submissions

Well Alphabeta tax consultancy services is fully registered with CAC, the audit and collect revenue accross states in Nigeria and West Africa

Tinubu isn't a Director or owner of Alphabeta, you can check CAC website

Ambode was Lagos State accountant General, when he had problem with Lagos GAC why didn't he expose everyone?!

Because you can't expose people stronger than you if not you'll end up like funsho Williams.

Oh, so you know better than the dapo apara on who owns alpha beta.
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by marlow1962(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

Go and listen to Fashola's interview with Morayo of TVC on her podcast...

Tinubu's achievements was detailed

Again Tinubu has a website documenting that
Did I mention fashola or morayo when I was asking you that question? I asked you a question and you're directing me to listen to one podcast or go to one website, can't you defend the question I asked you? Why are you trying to chicken out from the question I asked you?
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by MS247: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2023
marlow1962:

Did I mention fashola or morayo when I was asking you that question? I asked you a question and you're directing me to listen to one podcast or go to one website, can't you defend the question I asked you? Why are you trying to chicken out from the question I asked you?

Because I don't have to answer you... You have internet and I believe you are literate enough to make your own research

I am to big to be listing 8 years achievements for anybody
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Because of short flat headed people like you that come to Lagos and continue your dirty Anambra ways in Lagos. Don’t worry we are working on purging you flat headed short rats out of Lagos grin
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by marlow1962(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

Because I don't have to answer you... You have internet and I believe you are literate enough to make your own research

I am to big to be listing 8 years achievements for anybody
Bro go and sit down, your talk no get base.
Re: If Tinubu Fail, The Political Future Of Yorubas Will Be In Jeopardy by miteolu(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Is Tinubu Yoruba President? Ogbeni, you better take small herb.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Enugu Residents Resist Sit-At-Home As IPOB Fighters Took To Their Heels / President Tinubu Appoints Aliyu Tijani Ahmed As CEO NCRMIDP / WTF !!!: , Block Chicago University From Revealing My Gender; Tinibu To US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.