Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ (22520 Views)

FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses / "No More Sit At Home"—Enugu Residents Protest Against Criminals Enforcing It / Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Aremson14(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2023
There is no sit at home in Ilorin, Kwara State. Business is booming,Kwara is one of the most peaceful state if not the most peaceful state in this country. if this is the definition of Fulani conquest then if I was a South Easterner I might be poised to accept the Fulani conquest in my region. LOL,
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by MightySparrow: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbos are not safe in the north, by their host community disposition ; they are not safe in their own homeland by their own people; they are not safe in Yorubaland by their own design.

Please stay at home and solve your own problems. Please don't come to our own peaceful region.

Ẹni t' o ba bi ọmọ ọ̀ràn níí pọn.
Meaning: whoever gives birth to a problem child should back it.

Good luck SE.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by muykem: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2023
They are joking. Incoming two weeks sit at home is a must in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by AntiWailer: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2023
No ooo

They should sit at home till Nigeria economy cripple.

Bunch of eediots.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by ayubaishaya22: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2023
14 days sit at home?? 🙄🙄. This is not funny any more seriously. Are we even sure this Ekpa of a guy has blood running through his veins?? Very crazy honestly
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Chucks13: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Weathered:
Igbo society is the most unevolved in Africa.

Given to sentiments, criminality, self-denial and blackmail, they are apt to propaganda and disrespectful to elders .

Their criminal youth who are like vagabonds hold sway in their communities.

If it's not about account balancing, the Igbo man lacks tact, sense, foresight and objectivism.

The only region where faceless criminals are dishing out orders and directives with full support of a people who can't tell their future from their past.

Foolish lots.

Pls bro just dey look them. Dem heads go straight las las. Dem busy dey drag Lagos with Lagosian dem village is turning to Somalia yet dem no send dey chest beat all over internet with lousy mouth and overly arrogant atitude, dey insult everybody but a small boy called Ekpa dey sit their a s s at home forcefully and dem can't do nada about it. Shame!!!

Pls dey look dem, d Yoruba wey dey accommodate dem dem don used their arrogance and ingrate atitude damage d relationship no one want dem again even North don't want dem again.

Just dey look bro. Dem go learn hard way.I

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Didi2d(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Chineloani:
This is really annoying a News sha. But Why do I feel there is More to this SE security beyond the IPOB labelling by security agencies.

More as in?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Sit at home = rot away idling. The choice is theirs. It is highgime they donate bullets and rifle for their true enemies instead of dying in silence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by PJtech: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Them go run enter "No mans land" very soon 😂
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by zedegit: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2023
Government should intervene or is there no government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by 77up(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
Of course they did and majority of them contributed to fostering this anarchy through prompt payments of dues and levies imposed by the terror group.

Today, they're counting their loses.

I think they've learnt their lesson.
They never learn anything bro, infact they never see anything. In another thread some of them were saying when your enemy is advising you on what to do, do the opposite so they feel Ipob is getting it right😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Martini2020(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:
cool

When they were donating to buy guns for touts and untrained civilians in the name of ESN we warned them

Peter Obi is silent
Abaribe is silent
Orji Uzor Kalu is silent

All Ibo Nairaland Keyboard warriors are silent

I watched the video of kids and their teachers getting flogged by the sit at home miscreants and how the kids told them they had exams.... This broke my heart ❤️

They even said it’s fake news😡

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by 77up(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
Didi2d:

More as in?

You dey mind that one, would they ever take responsibility for their actions but always looking for who to blame? Yeye

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by forerunner022(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2023
I lost my job because of sit-at-home in the East. I'm still counting my loss till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Philipmoon2(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Special adviser on security matters, please can you tell us how to stop this insecurity in south east, this sit at home things started immediately Nnamdi kanu was arrested, like ohanaeze ndi Igbo said, release this man so that we will know criminals and agitators.
okeysoninv:
Thunder fire those efulefu that is asking Government to release that criminal Nnamdi kanu. who will release those killed by Nnamdi kanu's words and boys. All of you that supports evil may evil never departs from you. may all your businesses crumble In Jesus name.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Pityoobi: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Noooo they should continue… sitathomeurchins. Followers of third class and people of Huspupi in Hijab

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by bigiyaro(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin. Stop habouring criminals, the unknown gunmen or ipob or ESN are not spirits.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by ryloy: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2023
May this sit at home favor you and your family
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by 2mch(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2023
LMAO! They must be joking. They are not yet ready. When they are ready, when someone says I before P land, the person would have been crushed to pieces. Is this not the same people that their villages and towns are burning to ashes but they are obsessed with Lagos, Kwara and dragging with another SW’ner over Lagos when they come from 2 unrelated regions away!

Very crazy and delusional group of people. I never see any group think one way like foolish sheep. When Yoruba begin to flush them out they will sit up because no where to run and hide. Most of them financing and hailing this nonsense are abroad or in Lagos. They can’t go home o.

Such people are even on twitter supporting and threatening Igbos who try to speak up openly! But nobody fight them. They are all quiet like cowards. Small boys don carry grown men prick de cut am. The grown men de cry de run. Very strange.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by madridguy(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin grin The news is fake from the camp of our enemy. We are solidly behind Simon Ekpa and anyone that move around must be an enemy of Mazi Kanu cheesy

Buhari & Tinubu never see anything grin

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by bolacode: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Shameful!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Samogloby: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2023
They were all praising IPOB initially thinking it will affect someone in the south west or northern parts of the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by princekwi: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
People are struggling to get by in today's Nigeria because of widespread hardship and economic woes.

Yet, some SENSELESS kids come on Nairaland to hail Simon Ekpa for imposing sit at home across the SE while he goes about his normal business in Finland.

Those hailing him are idiots and shame on SE leaders for allowing such rubbish, the people obeying him should tell him to come home and lead from the front, that's as simple as ABC, obeying a nuisance from far away Finland to me is the most idiotic decision yet to be studied. Very foolish idiots including the SE governors, all are useless and bastards

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by kaywhy09(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2023
E lo fokanbale.

Palliative is coming?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by allthingsgood: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Very good grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Calitoscassius(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Only 3 people complaining about sit at home. grin any propaganda to make Simon Ekpa look bad.

The south eastern politicians should do something to get Mazi Kanu released. They cannot keep quiet while another IGBO man is in prison, if they believe Kanu did anything wrong take him to court and jail him if he is guilty. You cannot keep him locked up without trial.

Simon Ekpa is God.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2023
It's a tad early to complain and wail...

My sources tell me that Ipob is working hard towards declaring an Indefinite Sit-at-Home in Alaigbo! It will make ASUU strike seem like child's play!

Una go "relax" for una compound taya! cool

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Philipmoon2:
Special adviser on security matters, please can you tell us how to stop this insecurity in south east, this sit at home things started immediately Nnamdi kanu was arrested, like ohanaeze ndi Igbo said, release this man so that we will know criminals and agitators.

They will not release him... That ought to be clear by now!

Sit at home and impose a hunger strike upon all your people, it won't change a damn thing!

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Alexiiydon: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Googledotcom:
It's really sad to. Due to the fact that Kanu was illegally arrested, they should release him and find a lasting solution to this issue once and for all.
nobody will release him if they born you well don’t sit at home wasteful region

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Afamed: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2023
When una tire, una go take una destiny into una hand.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by mattgoners(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2023
Chineloani:
This is really annoying a News sha. But Why do I feel there is More to this SE security beyond the IPOB labelling by security agencies.
its been bankrolled by federal govt to destabize dat region and its unfair

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military / Osinbajo Testifies In Church For God's Protection And Victory At The Polls / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.