Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB (52100 Views)

JUST IN!!! Simon Ekpa Sends Strong Message And Warning To Ebuka Obi Over Arrest / Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Fryzi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is what they would have done since
Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by sureboykris(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Make dem release MNK make we know whether peace go return
Plus Simon Ekpa will have no excuse for unleashing mayhem
Release Nnamdi Kanu as ordered by court

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Diligent1(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Infobase101: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Igbos should do the needful by impressing on Nigerian government to declare this terrorist call Ekpa Simon wanted.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Simeon ekpa is TINUBU foot soldier in South east

grin grin grin grin

Its no longer Buhari grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by saintrow1: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Ibos and cowardice are like 5&6. They always run and hide like rats.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Flush out Ekpa the crook, but stop saying Nigeria government funded Ekpa, when Ekpa has been with Kanu for years, it sounds dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by omenka(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Isn't it too obvious this Biafra thing has been turned into a child's okay by these hotheaded delinquent juvenile?

This is beyond you guys.

I remember when I raised a question about Kanu's educational background and what exactly he has achieved in the past to champion a cause as important as this. These same people lashed out and cursed the heck out of me saying my president himself presented a "NEPA Bill" as certificate to be elected president, so I shouldn't bother about Kanu.

Ladies and gentlemen, what you see happening today with IPOB is a direct consequence of having an illiterate oversee a cause such as this.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by meolaniyi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Apc Propaganda. You said your leader is in prison you are not protesting for his release, but protesting for Simon Ekpa to stop protesting

1 Like

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by mukthar2000(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is family issues, make I waker pass.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by BabaAduras: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

You need to get yaself a brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
What is IPOB doing to get MNK out of DSS dungeon? I guess nothing...

Ekpa been no get weight until IPOB collected their share of the bounty

1 Like

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by popp(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
The cohesion is cool.

Simon Ekparima the Biafra Crime Minister.
Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by 1972xy: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Why is he hiding?
So, he knew he is leading a terrorist group.
Nemesis will surely catch up with him someday.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
001Lagos:
So the coward took to the heels at the sight of the protesters ?

I thought he's a strong man

The terrorist must be killed by any means possible

Princeoflagos Simon Ekpa is igbo o, if he took to his heels like Ojukwu, is it not enough conclusion that you people are cowards?

hundred of people holding millions of people on Ransome? that's act of cowardice

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Blaze14k: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
olisaEze:

Ezi how does one bodyguard stop the IPOB from suing him for genocide there in Finland??

How can they prove that he committed genocide without carrying a gun.. u think oyinbo is stupid as Africans? They must provide evidence else they have nothing against him.

I don't support his actions buh u need to understand the reality on ground

1 Like

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
I think it is beginning like a set up , the punishment is too much on the people of the east .. imagine having an emergency and you can't go to the hospital, anyway hospital sef might not be open ... Odi egwu
Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by princekwi: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
olisaEze:
You know his address, you also know his whereabouts! You even went to his apartment to hold your rally, but you can’t stop him & his gang from harming your people?? Mr Powerful, this ya press release rather than powerful, sounds like a cry for epp! grin
\\

Absolutely brother, just useless press release, there are many IPOB members to track him down in Finland and kill him, yet nothing is happening let them keep deceiving themselves, bastards everywhere

1 Like

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
angry Nothing must happen to our Leader EKPA angry
Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Padipadi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
This is fallacious. Simon Ekpa has been operating before Tinubu became president.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Tochj:
Where are All those haters blaming IPOB for the insecurities ravaging the Igboland?
IPOB are the only ones making effort to stop Ekpa and his criminals.
Why can't Nigerian Government work with Finland government to stop that criminal?
Are they happy for the ugly situation in the East?

When FG take steps you victimize mentality syndrome tribe will still call it attack against igbo, you people last show of shame of that certificate forger Mmesoma still linger memory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Weathered: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stillkrug:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/11/biafra-rally-finland-took-place-front-simon-ekpas-residence-he-was-hiding-ipob
it's almost too late.

Ipob and Igbos shot themselves in the foot with their indiscriminate sit-at-home order.

Your region is not the south south that can hold FG wth crude oil flow or the south west that has the commercial headquarters Lagos or the North that has political advantage.

No, the south east in the present Nigerian structure is almost irrelevant politically, economically to Nigeria.

The dumbtards who imposed the sit-at-home aren't bright.

The south east is now almost gone.

Criminal magnets!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
So... Who is bankrolling Simon Ekpa and his thugs?!!

Who desperately wants the SouthEast to look desolate and ravaged?!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
grin FAKE news grin cheesy.Sit @home continua in Biafran land. Afonjas should mind their biz angry angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by 2mch(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
Isn't it too obvious this Biafra thing has Ben turned into a child's okay by these hotheaded delinquent juvenile?

This is beyond you guys.

I remember when I raised a question about Kanu's educational background and what exactly he has achieved in the past to champion a course as important as this. These same people lashed out and cursed the heck out of me saying my president himself presented a "NEPA Bill" as certificate to be elected president, so I shouldn't bother about Kanu.

Ladies and gentlemen, what you see happening today with IPOB is a direct consequence of having an illiterate oversee a cause such as this.
Somebody said Kanu was a part time barber in London before Osita Chidoka packaged him as freedom fighter. LMAO! It’s their elite and people behind this. They thought they can hold Nigeria hostage to get whatever they want. In a region where people do not stay to develop it and has no economic value to Nigeria.

Part-time barber surviving on government support in UK is the whole SE savior. Telling people with businesses and careers when to sit at home and when not to. LMAO! Someone that cannot even use his brain to start such business only chaos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Patrioticman007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
saintrow1:
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Ibos and cowardice are like 5&6. They always run and hide like rats.

You too know them

1 Like

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by ODUBEZE: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stillkrug:

the agitation for Biafra was not for criminals and scammers who were paid by the Nigerian government to create insecurity and criminality to blackmail IPOB and Kanu.

IPOB in a release by its Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, said a Biafran rally held in Finland on July 7 near Ekpa’s building but he failed to come out.
https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/11/biafra-rally-finland-took-place-front-simon-ekpas-residence-he-was-hiding-ipob
Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Roger3D(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
ratiani6:
Criminal. Your days are numbered angry
He is your prime minister grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by jidxin(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
lol. You are a very confused mor..on
Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by AfonjaPriest: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
The Daura zombie created the monster, Simon Ekpa. Now the Iragbiji drug Lord and election rigger has inherited the beast.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by JooEeL(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ekpa: irrepressible.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by Alliswell248: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

No longer Buhari, it is now Tinubu, show me a statement made by Tinubu regarding Ipob or Kanu....

Leave Tinubu out of your family affairs.

Emma Powerful with empty mouth....they did rally in front of Ekpa house.... nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.