Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please Read And Share By Edet Edem Akpan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Read And Share By Edet Edem Akpan (107 Views)

This World Is Terrible! Please Read Carefully. / So Many Leaked Sex Tapes On Telegram Written By Edet Edem Akpan / Akwa Ibom State And Cross River State Written By Edet Edem Akpan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read And Share By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2023
This morning I told my boss I will not make it to work as I'm not feeling well, the real reason is that I went to another job interview, out of 15 people who applied only two of us, myself and some other guy who were called and we wrote test and we were interviewed and sent to sit in a room awaiting the outcome.

I tried to create some chat, to have a conversation with the guy but his answers were short and I assumed he didn't want to chat so I kept quiet but he really looked nervous, down and sad.

He received a phone call and I could hear that they were yelling at him, the argument was about him wearing his half brother's clothes to the interview, poor guy took his half-brother's clothes to try and look presentable for the interview, his shoes looked torn and dusty, this explains why he seemed so cold, it's nerves, a low-self esteem and guilt. I really felt sorry for him and it was at that time that the manager came to tell us that we were both successful for the interview but unfortunately they only need one person and that's me because I did better than him on the test we wrote.

The truth is he needs this job more than I do, I pleaded with the manager to hire him instead, manager looked suprised and asked me twice if I'm sure, I said Yes then he said okay.

Tomorrow I'm going back to my job and that guy is starting his new job, both we're happy.
I honestly feel so good about myself today may God bless that guy. people are really having it hard out there, let's not be greedy and want a loaf when someone else can survive with just a half.
At this moment I really don't care about praise, people were there for me when I lost my kid, I'm trying to do the little I can for someone else too.
Share this to spread love and inspire.

#IrvinRockStarr
#Share
#EdetEdemAkpan

Re: Please Read And Share By Edet Edem Akpan by DaddyCoool: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2023
My answer: there are three sides to every story - yours, his, and the truth.
Well done anyway

1 Like

Re: Please Read And Share By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
DaddyCoool:
My answer: there are three sides to every story - yours, his, and the truth.
Well done anyway
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Brake Fluid Change: A Comprehensive Guide / Miss Face Of The World 2023 / 66 Movers – Moving Company In Alexandria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.