Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Life, Shield And Hiding-place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Life, Shield And Hiding-place (118 Views)

The Gifts Of The Spirit Of Jesus Christ Crucified Is To Build Up The Body/church / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Life, Shield And Hiding-place by ochibuogwu5: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Psalms 119:114 You(Jesus Christ Crucified) are my hiding place and my shield: I hope in your word.
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Life, Shield And Hiding-place by TheBillyonaire: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2023
There is no such person as Jesus Christ.

Christ is Italian (Roman) word from Christos.

Jesus was coined from the word Ye(Hebrew) and Zeus (Greek) and loaded up with the personality of Yeshua a local hebrew Hindu practicing Jew to form a mind control programming for Slave control by Romans. Roman Catholic church was birth for slave control and King James saw it working and got a copy of the books and designed his own version and formed Church of England (Anglican) and invaded Africa and killed and enslaved.

Islam is a similar slave management religion tool so Arabs also enslaved Africans and they fuccked African women to stupor and the chilcren of those African Slaves with Arabs are the Fulanis, and they are carrying on their lethal Islamic mission of mind control Islam without even knowing the Origins.

Stay Away from Islam and Christianity, if you are African. Otherwise, you are stupid and ignorant of world history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Life, Shield And Hiding-place by ochibuogwu5: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Seek to have real, practical, consistent and progressive relationship with Jesus Christ Crucified

Re: Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Life, Shield And Hiding-place by ochibuogwu5: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mark 11:22-26 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

(1) (Reply)

Oriki Iyan / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/07/2023 / Love And Godliness II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.