Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,420 members, 7,843,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Rita Dominic Dazzles As She Celebrates Birthday With Heartfelt Gratitude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Dazzles As She Celebrates Birthday With Heartfelt Gratitude (663 Views)

Rita Dominic Dazzles In Second Traditional Marriage Attire / Rita Dominic Dazzles In End Of Year Photos / Rita Dominic Dazzles In Stunning Monostrap Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Dazzles As She Celebrates Birthday With Heartfelt Gratitude by edudaniel(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2023
By Daniel Edu

It is the birthday of one of the finest actresses in Nollywood, Rita Dominic.

Taking to Instagram to share a stunning photo of herself, the light-skinned screen goddess expressed her profound gratitude to God.

She thanked Him for all she has, which is all His.

“For all I am and I have is yours, God. Thank you.

12/07
Happy birthday Ree Dee.
Zamundans let’s celebrate”.
Last year, Nollywood stars showered love on Rita Dominic.

The then newly married had shared stunning photos of herself in red, accompanied by a beautiful message expressing gratitude to God.

“12/07 A New Year…. A New beginning… Thankful to God always. Happy Birthday ReeDee. Zanudans it’s our day”.

Taking to her comment section, celebrities poured out love on the veteran.

To celebrate her day, her husband, family, and close friends came together to give the light-skinned beauty a private birthday bash.

The couple held a dinner party at a highbrow restaurant where they celebrated the role of interpreter.

Caroline Danjuma gets emotional in Rita Dominic’s 47th birthday message

One of the birthday messages which stood out was from actress, Caroline Hutchins who had gotten emotional as she recounted how Rita Dominic paved the way for her in the movie industry.

Taking to Instagram, Caroline Danjuma showered love on Rita Dominic.

She revealed how Rita Dominic gave her her first shot in Nollywood, which was “Deadly Kiss”.

For Caroline, Rita Dominic has a special place in her heart.

“To the Queen who gave me my first shot in Nollywood “deadly kiss”…your place in my heart is SPECIAL…. Happy birthday @ritadominic. May God always bless you, Love you loads”.

Read more: https://csonews24.ng/empress-njamah-recounts-how-rita-dominic-stood-by-her-during-her-ordeal-as-she-marks-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Dazzles As She Celebrates Birthday With Heartfelt Gratitude by TemplarLandry: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2023
cool
Re: Rita Dominic Dazzles As She Celebrates Birthday With Heartfelt Gratitude by sofeo(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Wishing you many happy returns Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic Dazzles As She Celebrates Birthday With Heartfelt Gratitude by Ahmed0336(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Yuzedo where @ thou? undecided

Come see your crush oooo.

Mr Banana Iceland mansion... Miss that dude

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Dazzles As She Celebrates Birthday With Heartfelt Gratitude by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
I used to have a heavy crush on rita dominic until i told myself it was time to grow up angry

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Dazzles As She Celebrates Birthday With Heartfelt Gratitude by finallybusy: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2023
She was an it-girl back in the 90s/early 2000s. Marriage and old age don claim am.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts To Mohbad’s Death / Mohbad: I Regret Tattooing Naira Marley’s Face On My Body – Mandy Kiss / Photos From Candle Night Procession For Mohbad (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.