Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month (384 Views)

#35 Million Naira Business Idea / Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by NaijaTemmy: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Hello,
Good morning.
I have a storey building on a tarred road in Ahmadiyya, IJaiye - Ojokoro, part of Lagos State. The area is under 33KVA electricity and they have constant light of averagely 20hrs every day for the past 10 years that i have lived here.
I bought the Storey Building 3 years ago for 37M and its easily worth 55M now, even if i want to sell very fast.

I need a Loan of 35M for just one month, and to pay an Interest of 5M on the Loan, which means in exactly one month, i will return back 40M to the investor. For Collateral, i am willing to drop all original documents of the Storey Building, and sign every legal document to use the property as collateral.

I just need the 35M for just one month and i am 100% and absolutely sure i will be returning back 40M on or before 30 days from when i took the money, hence my confidence to offer the property as full collateral.

The storey building has 5 units of Room and Parlour self contained apartment and 2 units of 2 bedroom flat, then 12 shops around it. Its on a corner piece.

In you are interested, please send me a private message, i will contact you back.
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by Wodu89: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2023
Some opportunities can pass rather than cause pressure
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by NaijaTemmy: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Wodu89:
Some opportunities can pass rather than cause pressure

Its not causing pressure for me and at the same time, it cant pass.
Be sure to know that i have given this all round thoughts before wanting to drop a whole property in a choice area for this. Its 100% certain for me and i am not using the funds into any new or risky venture in any way.

The 30 days is just to be on the safest side. I would have said 15 days, because i am sure i would get the capital and profit back within 15 days, but its better i impress with repaying the loan earlier, than give any cause for worry for defaulting for even just one day.

I am so sure is why i am taking this step and there are no chances anything would make it go beyond just 30 days.
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by Wodu89: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
NaijaTemmy:

Its not causing pressure for me and at the same time, it cant pass.
Be sure to know that i have given this all round thoughts before wanting to drop a whole property in a choice area for this. Its 100% certain for me and i am not using the funds into any new or risky venture in any way.

The 30 days is just to be on the safest side. I would have said 15 days, because i am sure i would get the capital and profit back within 15 days, but its better i impress with repaying the loan earlier, than give any cause for worry for defaulting for even just one day.

I am so sure is why i am taking this step and there are no chances anything would make it go beyond just 30 days.

Since you have documents, why not approach a bank
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by NaijaTemmy: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Since you have documents, why not approach a bank

With much banking experience, a bank is the worst place to go for a quick fix, quick business and quick profit opportunities. The entire 30 days span of this would have been long gone before they are done with paper work and CBN this, CBN that. They are highly regulated and getting a loan requires more than even extra sufficient collateral.

Besides, i have never collected a loan from a bank before, my BVN data is clean without any loan information from any bank and i intent to keep it that way until maybe something very huge comes up in the future and a bank becomes the best place to go at that time.

For this particular one, i have an expansion business opportunity and i want the 35M loan very quick to secure it, make good profits and be glad i did.
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by Wodu89: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
NaijaTemmy:

With much banking experience, a bank is the worst place to go for a quick fix, quick business and quick profit opportunities. The entire 30 days span of this would have been long gone before they are done with paper work and CBN this, CBN that. They are highly regulated and getting a loan requires more than even extra sufficient collateral.

Besides, i have never collected a loan from a bank before, my BVN data is clean without any loan information from any bank and i intent to keep it that way until maybe something very huge comes up in the future and a bank becomes the best place to go at that time.

For this particular one, i have an expansion business opportunity and i want the 35M loan very quick to secure it, make good profits and be glad i did.

You are right. I understand these kinds of deals. I used to have contacts of people who could finance to the tune of 200M for projects o. Kai. I lost the contact. I'm just remembing. Keep advertising. You never know
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by amp01(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
NaijaTemmy:
Hello,
Good morning.
I have a storey building on a tarred road in Ahmadiyya, IJaiye - Ojokoro, part of Lagos State. The area is under 33KVA electricity and they have constant light of averagely 20hrs every day for the past 10 years that i have lived here.
I bought the Storey Building 3 years ago for 37M and its easily worth 55M now, even if i want to sell very fast.

I need a Loan of 35M for just one month, and to pay an Interest of 5M on the Loan, which means in exactly one month, i will return back 40M to the investor. For Collateral, i am willing to drop all original documents of the Storey Building, and sign every legal document to use the property as collateral.

I just need the 35M for just one month and i am 100% and absolutely sure i will be returning back 40M on or before 30 days from when i took the money, hence my confidence to offer the property as full collateral.

The storey building has 5 units of Room and Parlour self contained apartment and 2 units of 2 bedroom flat, then 12 shops around it. Its on a corner piece.

In you are interested, please send me a private message, i will contact you back.

Do the property have a C.O?
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by NaijaTemmy: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
amp01:

Do the property have a C.O?

Its has Original Survey Plan, Deed of Assignment and Original Family Receipt from the Family line. No problems whatsoever about the property or any in that area. I own 2 more properties in that area and its a very choice area.
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by Wodu89: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
NaijaTemmy:

Its has Original Survey Plan, Deed of Assignment and Original Family Receipt from the Family line. No problems whatsoever about the property or any in that area. I own 2 more properties in that area and its a very choice area.

About to be lucky cool smiley
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by amp01(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
NaijaTemmy:

No C.O.That's why the banks are not interested.
Keep trying u will see the finance.
Re: Investment : 35 Million Naira For One Month by NaijaTemmy: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
amp01:

No C.O.That's why the banks are not interested.
Keep trying u will see the finance.

I did not even apply to any bank, like i said before. I have never tried obtaining any loan from a bank ever before. Those who did told of the cumbersome paper work and processes.
Except i want a loan of a very huge amount of money, i dont think i would subject myself to such rigors.

In this case, what i need is just 35M for one month and to repay back 40M, with me dropping all original documents of a storey building property worth 55M. I want to believe i would get interested person(s) for such deal, without needing to consider a bank for it.

(1) (Reply)

Get Proof Of Funds Easily And Faster / Bussiness Advise / Needed! A Small Business Office + Space For 5 Vans In Lagos Area (+ Environs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.