Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead (81640 Views)

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Police Recover Cynthia Okereke's Car, Actress Still Missing / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by crowther15(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Emperormartin:
Chai!

In my household we know her as uremma; the character she portrayed in Osuọfia in London.

RIP woman of substance
Osuofia in London..... Great movie. But I seem not to remember this woman in that movie.

1 Like

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by omooba969(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nawa o!
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by 8stargeneral: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Very sad to losse a loved one

Am really traumatized for the death of my sister last two weeks

Since then I never get myself...am down

1 Like

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Cassandraloius: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
What is going on in the industry? They're just dying one after the other.
Rip.
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Gbeng30(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Rip to mama
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yankiss:
I feel that some spiritual roles they portray without personal purification backfires. When u set up a shrine for movie, spirits already inhabit it without your knowledge. Then after libations in your movie u move on while the spirit continues to look for worship. This is what I feel.
how come people who act rich men inside heavy mansions are not being followed being money and wealth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Confirmedzombie: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
RIP madam. In your next world never attemp to Rig elevtion for a liar, pretender like Peter Obi.

This rigged massively for Peter obi and today she is no more cos of the shock of defeat of Obi after massively rigging.

May God accept your soul and may He comfort your entire family and grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

I bet you, Peter obi will never remember you nor your family.

Obi is too full of himself

2 Likes

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Connected1:

Nairaland is getting disgusting everyday with people like you.

Even on a thread for condolences and mourning, you still managed to bring in politics and tribalism.
😔
like.....

I'm shocked at the level of depravity and psychopathy. While everyone has a right to choose a party they support,it's totally uncalled for to bring tribalism into a situation like this

7 Likes

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Sermwell(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Worriedwife:
So sad. Is she not the same actress that was kidnapped in enugu earlier this year or was it last year? May her soul rest in peace.
You don't know how to read that's why you're asking this stup*d question! Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Shattuck(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
seniorgozman:
I thought she is Ada ameh. RIP to her
Ada ameh died I think, last year, that was one one the most painful death of a famous individual for me,the tragedy of losing her only child the previous year just made it all painful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by foxxydude: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
RIP maam cry
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Intergrated: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Blaze14k:

Una don start again.. u no go rest
sometimes just ignore bastards like that.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by thaoriginator: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
🙆🏿‍♂️

Wow! She's sweet!!!!
. The kain woman wey I fo like marry 🦍
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by BrokenCondom: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
duro4chang:
This one is different from Cynthia okeke who did a very bad job for obi in Abia. She helped obi to rig.

Everything must sound political, Na wao
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by duro4chang(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
SAMBARRY:
this is insensitive and disrespectful.i might have my reservations about Obi and the LP crew but this is someone who died untimely.the least you can do is to be empathetic.must you carry politics into this matter? gosh
You do not know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by izubext007: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
chia God why
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
RIP madam. In your next world never attemp to Rig elevtion for a liar, pretender like Peter Obi.

This rigged massively for Peter obi and today she is no more cos of the shock of defeat of Obi after massively rigging.

May God accept your soul and may He comfort your entire family and grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

I bet you, Peter obi will never remember you nor your family.

Obi is too full of himself
lord have mercy!!!!

i might have some reservations about Obi and the methods the LP have used during the elections but this is totally uncalled for.humanity, respect to the dead and empathy to the family must supercede politics and tribalism.politics should not make you hate someone who you don't know personally or has offended you
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by duro4chang(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
BrokenCondom:

Everything must sound political, Na wao
What do you mean?
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
duro4chang:
You do not know what to say.
neither do you

Why must you carry bitter politics into a matter where someone died untimely.

We're talking about a human being like you not a mosquito
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by yemi1504: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Leggodeals(f): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
I've seen the news already on Facebook.

May God console her family.

It's well.

Meanwhile if you are a desperate job seeker, I post jobs with employers' direct emails on my page. Note: I am not an agent that's why I provide all the necessary details to apply conveniently https:///184037139835240/
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Meditation01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
At the beginning of a meditation session your thoughts will be relatively earthbound; you'll think about yourself, your world, problems, difficulties and anxieties. Then as the meditation evolves, your attention, as it passes into higher realms of consciousness, will cause a resulting change in your thought patterns. Your thoughts will become more pleasant, more creative. You'll think about positive things you can do, good feelings will start to flood your being, feelings of hope, joy. You'll have visual experiences—you may see flashing lights, hear bells, feel energy changes inside your body, have a sense of being weightless, as if you're floating, and feel altogether pleasant.
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by duro4chang(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
SAMBARRY:
neither do you

Why must you carry bitter politics into a matter where someone died untimely.

We're talking about a human being like you not a mosquito
Will you keep quiet
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Leggodeals(f): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yankiss:
I feel that some spiritual roles they portray without personal purification backfires. When u set up a shrine for movie, spirits already inhabit it without your knowledge. Then after libations in your movie u move on while the spirit continues to look for worship. This is what I feel.
I also feel this way sometimes. Is like they unknowingly bring to life demons that were overpowered in the past by Christianity

1 Like

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by BrokenCondom: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
duro4chang:
What do you mean?

Thousands of things the woman achieved in life, it's only common sense to see beyond her deeds and respect the dead.
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Hardtotrust: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ah ah. Please what is attacking and killing them at night?
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Gbenga4ever1411: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by Leggodeals(f): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Meditation01:
At the beginning of a meditation session your thoughts will be relatively earthbound; you'll think about yourself, your world, problems, difficulties and anxieties. Then as the meditation evolves, your attention, as it passes into higher realms of consciousness, will cause a resulting change in your thought patterns. Your thoughts will become more pleasant, more creative. You'll think about positive things you can do, good feelings will start to flood your being, feelings of hope, joy. You'll have visual experiences—you may see flashing lights, hear bells, feel energy changes inside your body, have a sense of being weightless, as if you're floating, and feel altogether pleasant.
Be careful with this type of meditation, they are mostly demonic. And you will begin to lose control of yourself as time goes by until you become a house of all kinds of demonic activities.

The only meditation that is all round beneficial is the Word Of God

1 Like

Re: Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead by scholes23(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
duro4chang:
This one is different from Cynthia okeke who did a very bad job for obi in Abia. She helped obi to rig.
Get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.