Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk (54321 Views)

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by abbeynism(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2023
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When did Isreal Adesanya become an icon In UFC...All these road side journalists sef...how then do you describe Volkanovski, Jon Jones, Anderson silva and Kabib.

Anyway Mark Z. is in great shape..

Can I term this as hate or lack of knowledge?
Israel is an icon, a superstar and very soon Hall Of Famer.

He is one of the highest paid fighters, i giess only behind Jon Jones. So, will ufc pay you well if you are an ICON?

Let's stop hating.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by shantti(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
I hope Elon beat d hell out of zugerberg for tearing my account

grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by AmazingELixir: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
abbeynism:

Can I term this as hate or lack of knowledge?
Israel is an icon, a superstar and very soon Hall Of Famer.

He is one of the highest paid fighters, i giess only behind Jon Jones. So, will ufc pay you well if you are an ICON?

Let's stop hating.

Youngman my view doesn't have to align with yours and my comments are based on verifiable facts and not sentiment as you all here carry on your heads like head tie.

Check the names I listed there Non of them have ever been qualified as icons and they all have far more impressive MMA records than Izzy.

Jon Jones has never lost a UFC fight in his entire career except on one occasion when he was disqualified for infringement, he is regarded as the greatest mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter in history by renowned MMA enthusiasts

Khabib Nurmagomedov has the longest title defence in UFC history in the lightweight category without a defeat 29 wins no defeat until he retired, he is even inducted in the UFC Hall Of fame.

Volkanovski is the longest serving UFC champion in his category and currently ranked #1 pound_4_ pound fighter in the UFC

Anderson Silva the former UFC Middleweight Champion has the longest title reign in UFC history and UFC record of 16 consecutive victories. Thesame weight class which adesanya now hold sway.

Non of those celebrated fighters have ever been termed icon...its is only Anderson Silva that has been occasionally qualified a legend in UFC.

My opinion does not in anyway belittle or diminish the impressive run, record and fighting style of Isreal Adesanya but what I wouldn't do is follow y'all in your over the roof personification.

So if you want to keep ranting go ahead I don't have time for your misplaced emotional sentiments...I'm even surprised you didn't term me ipob, that all you lots do here whenever anyone's view is averse to yours.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Karnice600: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
ogbiwa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/sport/mma/1495066/mark-zuckerberg-ripped-physique-israel-adesanya-alex-volkanovski-elon-musk-fight/amp/

Lol…
I imagine Putin and Biden in a ring. That’s when Putin would be best described as a murderer and everyone on earth including Seunny4life will agree.

Elon has a more hardlined, chiseled face. Punch effects on that face may still leave Elon looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
I can’t say same for Mark who’s got more fragile features.

Just messing around with money, after a lot’s been achieved. It’s all fun.
Awaiting Peter Obi vs Tinubu, make we end one of Nigeria’s problems once and for all without judicial hassles.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Sirbruno3000(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Seriously... Tv can so decieve
Caseless:
I never knew he's this tall.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by QueenVaji: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheSuperX:
I want Musk to give him an uppercut, I hate Zuckerberg 😆😆

hahaha...no be only uppercut....guy una funny i swear
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by QueenVaji: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
shielaAhmed:
Nairaland has finally become a breeding ground for tribalism in Nigeria. Many threads on this platform contains tribal hate and the moderators/owner of this sitthundere is not doing anything about it.

Don’t be too surprised if this site receives a hefty fine from the Government soon.

make thunder dissolve u and that ur tribe...smelling aboki
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by abbeynism(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
AmazingELixir:

Youngman my view doesn't have to align with yours and my comments are based on verifiable facts and not sentiment as you all here carry on your heads like head tie.

Check the names I listed there Non of them have ever been qualified as icons and they all have far more impressive MMA records than Izzy.

Jon Jones has never lost a UFC fight in his entire career except on one occasion when he was disqualified for infringement, he is regarded as the greatest mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter in history by renowned MMA enthusiasts

Khabib Nurmagomedov has the longest title defence in UFC history in the lightweight category without a defeat 29 wins no defeat until he retired, he is even inducted in the UFC Hall Of fame.

Volkanovski is the longest serving UFC champion in his category and currently ranked #1 pound_4_ pound fighter in the UFC

Anderson Silva the former UFC Middleweight Champion has the longest title reign in UFC history and UFC record of 16 consecutive victories. Thesame weight class which adesanya now hold sway.

Non of those celebrated fighters have ever been termed icon...its is only Anderson Silva that has been occasionally qualified a legend in UFC.

My opinion does not in anyway belittle or diminish the impressive run, record and fighting style of Isreal Adesanya but what I wouldn't do is follow y'all in your over the roof personification.

So if you want to keep ranting go ahead I don't have time for your misplaced emotional sentiments...I'm even surprised you didn't term me ipob, that all you lots do here whenever anyone's view is averse to yours.

Mr no-it-all. You are very wrong with all those excuses.

No one deny the record and achievement of the mentioned fighters and they are qualified to be termed as ICON. Except you have another meaning.

Otherwise, you have nothing to justify the fact Israel is an ICON In UFC.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by shielaAhmed: 5:24am On Jul 14, 2023
QueenVaji:

make thunder dissolve u and that ur tribe...smelling aboki

It’s alright. I went through your comments on nairaland and noticed 0% sense.

But, I don’t repay hate with hate. I Recently lunched an Airbnb business in FCT. I need a manager to run it male/female. Salary is 185k for the first year (Free accommodation. Area Kubwa)

Please if you know anyone who is interested. Do well to contact me thanks. One love
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Dsimmer: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Are they going to have world war 11? Lmao grin

Bleaching people thou. I will always blame them grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by astalover13: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don't think it's actually serious. If you're willing to get into that kind of fight, it requires a lot of trainings, and for amateurs, it's not a good idea at all. I can say that I regularly work out in the gym with professional Versa Gripps and spend a lot of time on my condition, but I'd never get into something like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.