Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" (27134 Views)

Osimhen Says It "Feels So Good To Be Back", Praises Napoli Teammates / We Were Interested In Maguire, But We Could Not Afford Him - Guardiola / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2023
tatatar:
"It is reported no clubs have been prepared to go over €100m so far"
they should swap some players join am.lol
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2023
MisterBanny:

U seee ur life ? Osimen is worth the price but if it were an English player, u would say he is overrated and overpriced
Mr B, many English players are over priced and overrated. They have many talents too. Let's do some com, Zidane/Scholes(who should cost more & be overrated ). Kante/Fletcher(who should cost more & be overrated ). Beckham/Okocha. The point is English players are overpriced than America , Europe, Africa, Asia players. The media, English F.A & some big pundits are really doing a good job,they sell English players @great price

1 Like

Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by MisterBanny(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Bukola94:
Mr B, many English players are over priced and overrated. They have many talents too. Let's do some com, Zidane/Scholes(who should cost more & be overrated ). Kante/Fletcher(who should cost more & be overrated ). Beckham/Okocha. The point is English players are overpriced than America , Europe, Africa, Asia players. The media, English F.A & some big pundits are really doing a good job,they sell English players @great price

I agree that most British players are over hyped and overpriced but they are still very good. Trust me, if Osimhen was a British player, they would start bashing him for been too expensive. It is not the fault of the player for been expensive. It's the selling club. Moreso, a lot of factors come into play when determining the monetary value of a player. To me, no player in this world is worth £100m. The market is already inflated by Mancity and PSG

1 Like

Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

"Tap-ins" is not as easy as you think. It takes a very good centre forward to be able to position himself such that the only work he has to do is to tap-in. Centre forwards are respected for the goal-scoring abilities and nothing else. Any other quality is merely an add-on. Berbatov had mad skills but his goal scoring ability wasn't his strength
Tap ins is not easy, if he play the round leather ball well,he should know. Even penalty is not that easy, they will say CR7 most goals are tap in & penalty. Some situations will see pro players facing keepers one on one & shooting the ball far wide or over the net. By FIFA standard a goal is a goal , tap-ins,penalty,freekick,nods, bicycle kick,Batman kick,Spider-Man kick,scorpion, e.t.c u won't be given extra points for any types of goals
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Kingosytex:

The bolded is true. I'm not taking anything away from Erling, he's mastered the art of tap ins 😁

he is so good at it, I kip watching Van persie goals for Arsenal and Manchester United, one of my favourite are those volleys and free-kick,if keepers are not careful the shots fit bend fingers&make them bleed😄
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by airsaylongcome: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2023
Bukola94:
Tap ins is not easy, if he play the round leather ball well,he should know. Even penalty is not that easy, they will say CR7 most goals are tap in & penalty. Some situations will see pro players facing keepers one on one & shooting the ball far wide or over the net. By FIFA standard a goal is a goal , tap-ins,penalty,freekick,nods, bicycle kick,Batman kick,Spider-Man kick,scorpion, e.t.c u won't be given extra points for any types of goals

Let me rephrase that:
Some situations will see pro players yakubu the ball far wide or over the net.
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2023
MisterBanny:

I agree that most British players are over hyped and overpriced but they are still very good. Trust me, if Osimhen was a British player, they would start bashing him for been too expensive. It is not the fault of the player for been expensive. It's the selling club. Moreso, a lot of factors come into play when determining the monetary value of a player. To me, no player in this world is worth £100m. The market is already inflated by Mancity and PSG
I wish Wenger can become the chairman of financial fair pay rule or fifa president, this crazy transfer market go reduce. Please let me ask u with sincerity or without bias, is Rice better than Alexander Song during their peak or beta than Kante of Leicester or even Chelsea when he was in top form? What if he got injury for most important part of the season ? I think they should have got a striker that can bench Gabriel Jesus & challenge Haaland for most goals score in a season. They should have toast Hotspur with 70million to 80millions for Kane or better strikers in European league
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Let me rephrase that:
Some situations will see pro players yakubu the ball far wide or over the net.
LMAO, don't be mean , why mention our own Alhaji Yakubu, u want England people be mocking us . They don't do that to their own. English football analyst will even find excuse if it was Rooney or Vardy that lost that goal. So painful moment for super eagle fans . Imagine supporting super eagle and Arsenal at the same ,no be double BP & wahala be dat?
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by MisterBanny(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bukola94:
I wish Wenger can become the chairman of financial fair pay rule or fifa president, this crazy transfer market go reduce. Please let me ask u with sincerity or without bias, is Rice better than Alexander Song during their peak or beta than Kante of Leicester or even Chelsea when he was in top form? What if he got injury for most important part of the season ? I think they should have got a striker that can bench Gabriel Jesus & challenge Haaland for most goals score in a season. They should have toast Hotspur with 70million to 80millions for Kane or better strikers in European league

Did you know that Arsene Wenger earlier predicted all these that are happening today as regards FFP? Many took him for granted but we all can now see for ourselves.
On the case of Alex Song, I wouldn't say Song in his prime was Better than Kante in his Prime. However , Song was better than today's Rice. Song had his weaknesses. He lacked Aerial ability due to his height. His tackles were most times badly/poorly timed. Also he lacked pace.
But I'm sure Rice has the potentials to be better than Song.
As for Harry Kane, Tottenham will never sell him to an Arch rival. They would rather move him elsewhere but not Arsenal. We are North London rivals. Though, sol Campbell, Adebayor and William Gallas, even David Bentley had moved from both clubs some years ago but these players weren't in the class of Kane. Kane is their most prized asset and would never be sold to Arsenal
On Gabriel Jesus, I am still baffled by why arsenal signed Kai Havertz instead of using the funds to sign a goalscoring machine who will bench Jesus or move him to the flanks to compete with Saka and Marinelli. Some Arsenal fans argue that goal scoring isn't the problem of the team since every player is a scorer and Arsenal do not have to rely on a striker for goals. After all, Arsenal came out second behind Mancity in goals scored last season. But I am disputing such assertion. We need that striker that can make out something from nothing. There are tough games that I would need a striker to score that match-winning goal
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
MisterBanny:

Did you know that Arsene Wenger earlier predicted all these that are happening today as regards FFP? Many took him for granted but we all can now see for ourselves.
On the case of Alex Song, I wouldn't say Song in his prime was Better than Kante in his Prime. However , Song was better than today's Rice. Song had his weaknesses. He lacked Aerial ability due to his height. His tackles were most times badly/poorly timed. Also he lacked pace.
As for Harry Kane, Tottenham will never sell him to an Arch rival. They would rather move him elsewhere but not Arsenal. We are North London rivals. Though, sol Campbell, Adebayor and William Gallas, even David Bentley had moved from both clubs some years ago but these players weren't in the class of Kane. Kane is their most prized asset and would never be sold to Arsenal
On Gabriel Jesus, I am still baffled by why arsenal signed Kai Havertz instead of using the funds to sign a goalscoring machine who will bench Jesus or move him to the flanks to compete with Saka and Marinelli. Some Arsenal fans argue that goal scoring isn't the problem of the team
if they don't sign striker them go suffer, can that Kai guy contribute like Mesut Ozil? Which kind signings is this,who is signing them,is it Arteta ? He too believe in Gabriel and like him a lot, but is emotion could cost the club. If that left back dat he is benching for Zinchenko go,who will replace him and which left back is better than him in that club?
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by MisterBanny(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bukola94:
if they don't sign striker them go suffer, can that Kai guy contribute like Mesut Ozil? Which kind signings is this,who is signing them,is it Arteta ? He too believe in Gabriel and like him a lot, but is emotion could cost the club. If that left back dat he is benching for Zinchenko go,who will replace him and which left back is better than him in that club?

Tierney is even a world-class defender but he can't play the way ARTETA wants. Zinny fits the Bill but zinny isn't defensively as good as Tierney

Trust me if Arsenal can get a goal scoring machine like Haaland, they can win the League

1 Like

Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by airsaylongcome: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bukola94:
LMAO, don't be mean , why mention our own Alhaji Yakubu, u want England people be mocking us . They don't do that to their own. English football analyst will even find excuse if it was Rooney or Vardy that lost that goal. So painful moment for super eagle fans . Imagine supporting super eagle and Arsenal at the same ,no be double BP & wahala be dat?

So I'm also a gooner. At the time of the Yakubu moment, Thierry Henry and Co were giving us gooner joy. I had to temporarily pause my support for the gunners when someone "tabbed" my brother that from secondary school till he graduated uni, he should mention when arsenal won league last. My brother burst into cry

1 Like

Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by MrBanner(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
MisterBanny:

On Gabriel Jesus, I am still baffled by why arsenal signed Kai Havertz instead of using the funds to sign a goalscoring machine who will bench Jesus or move him to the flanks to compete with Saka and Marinelli. Some Arsenal fans argue that goal scoring isn't the problem of the team since every player is a scorer and Arsenal do not have to rely on a striker for goals. After all, Arsenal came out second behind Mancity in goals scored last season. But I am disputing such assertion. We need that striker that can make out something from nothing. There are tough games that I would need a striker to score that match-winning goal

The time you spent gaining all this useless knowledge could've been used to learn a skill that will ensure you don't disgrace your entire lineage by begging everyone you see like a street beggar, but you chose to misplace your priorities. Imagine you were this knowledgeable about Forex Trading? Coding? Or even Mini Importation? You'll be set for life! But instead you chose to waste your life with frivolities and send other hardworking people the invoice. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by MisterBanny(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
MrBanner:

The time you spent gaining all this useless knowledge could've been used to learn a skill that will ensure you don't disgrace your entire lineage by begging everyone you see like a street beggar, but you chose to misplace your priorities. Imagine you were this knowledgeable about Forex Trading? Coding? Or even Mini Importation? You'll be set for life! But instead you chose to waste your life with frivolities and send other hardworking people the invoice. What a shame.

The time you use in trolling people here would have been used to do something meaningful with your life so as to help your wretched family but you've rather chosen to remain a nonentity. Do u even have a job other than trolling Nairalanders? Go to your profile and see the many curses heaped on you and even your next generation. Go get a life and stop this nonsense cos if u had any job doing, u wouldn't be here all day spewing trash with your maggot-infested mouth. You're very stupid, foolish and senseless. Ewuuu
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by BJanta: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2023
Nahunger:

Receive sense 🕯️

From person wey hunger don sign up im brain?
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by BJanta: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Nahunger:

Receive sense 🕯️

From person wey hunger don sign up im brain?
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

So I'm also a gooner. At the time of the Yakubu moment, Thierry Henry and Co were giving us gooner joy. I had to temporarily pause my support for the gunners when someone "tabbed" my brother that from secondary school till he graduated uni, he should mention when arsenal won league last. My brother burst into cry
I felt sorry for him,heya but Arsenal won F.As(that Utd were so proud & happy to won) ,close to winning UEFA EUROPE CUP & blew the chance of winning leagues on 1,2,3 occasion. City,Utd,Chelsea, Liverpool fans are so jealous of Arsenal and they will say they have all won many trophies past Arsenal. Then why the hate,dislikes and jealousy to the Gunners? I personally can't give up on Arsenal, Real Madrid, Ajax & Ac Milan ( even Juventus because of African black players, Italians and Nedved&CR7 dat play for the club ). Infact to be watching Cr7 & Messi dey hungry me,I don't know which channels on GOTV show it&I can't afford the 10k sub for DSTV, so I just shun them.
Re: Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" by Bukola94: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
MisterBanny:

Tierney is even a world-class defender but he can't play the way ARTETA wants. Zinny fits the Bill but zinny isn't defensively as good as Tierney

Trust me if Arsenal can get a goal scoring machine like Haaland, they can win the League
Imagine Arteta, a coach telling a player how to play in a way(Arteta is a former player himself ) it doesn't feel right to me ,so far Tierney is fit & is not gamble. White,Zinny&Chinko ma cost Arsenal the league after Saliba got injure, I don't want to add Partey to it, he is a mistake buy. And I will partly blame Arteta for loosing the league. Some fans are calling for his sack,but I defend him and sad no! He tried,but if they should later sack him, I won't be moved. Winning the league maybe more difficult in the coming season than last season and City keeps improving year in year out& Arab money will still help them to step up their games and broke more records. I see City winning the league again and performing in UEFA Championships even getting to semi final or final again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen / Aaron Samuel Flaunts His New G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.