Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China (28246 Views)

Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured) / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by MuslimIgbo: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Waste of printing ink
The book is not for pigs.
Pigs don't have values...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Odogwuzack: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jagungidi:
At this point it feels like we are intentionally running salt in their wounds, but not at all.

We are just progressing and living our lives without even thinking about them. They are an afterthought grin

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by seunny4lif(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Since I saw Nigerians especially Yoruba paying Indians to teach their kids Yoruba because they the parents failed to do it.
Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by musicwriter(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Enceladus:
Nice. We need to export our culture. Bigger than Africa shouldn't be by tongue alone.

Waiting for the next marvel Orisa-based themed movie!. If there's Thor why can't there be Sango or Ogun?

Indeed, if our native languages were at work as a language should be, the African continent would have been earning Billions of Dollars per annum from interested learners.

African-Americans would have been learning African languages online, meaning that African languages would have been spoken all over America. Not forgetting other people of African descent all over the world.

If that was the case, you could actually run into an African-American or a black Dutch or some other black people elsewhere speaking fluent African language.

There would have been a multi Billion dollar book publishing, printing and translation industry online and offline. The industry and economic benefits would have been huge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Raskimonojendor: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Omo Yoruba ni mi ooo swagger.

The pride of Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhVESFwl8Cs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Brushstrokes20: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
# Omoluabis to the world👍🌍🗺️
# pacesetters😉
# we LEAD, others follow! 😎

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by IkeGod9891(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
The bigotry on dis forum is annoying n d said owner seems to careless about it. But wat am pretty sure is that. What is pleasing him now will hurt him someday.
Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Raf4: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Waste of printing ink

What a painful painment for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by BJanta: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Waste of printing ink

Of course, to a human waste like you .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by seguno2: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Creeper:

https://theyorubatimes.com/first-yoruba-textbook-unveiled-in-china/

Why are the Chinese and other countries interested to learn Yoruba and other African languages?

To further dominate us in a more robust way

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by OLOKOESHIN: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Waste of printing ink
Keep hating
Ingrate tribe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Raf4: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
APCNig:
Okay nah.

But is YORUBA not do-do-mi? Why am I seeing re-do-mi there? Abi, I dey mix the sounds up ni?

The correct pronunciation is re-do-mi
Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by seguno2: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Enceladus:
Nice. We need to export our culture. Bigger than Africa shouldn't be by tongue alone.

Waiting for the next marvel Orisa-based themed movie!. If there's Thor why can't there be Sango or Ogun?

What percentage of the technology for producing the movie is researched, designed, developed, manufactured, maintained and forever updated by Yorubas
Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by seguno2: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Yoruba and book/party. Igbo and business/sport, Hausa and agriculture/politics. God really bless these major tribes in Nigeria equally.

So why is the country so unblessed, as the world capital of extreme poverty with the highest number of children out of school?

What is your brilliant explanation for this incoherence
Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Dealecs(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Yoruba and book/party. Igbo and business/sport, Hausa and agriculture/politics. God really bless these major tribes in Nigeria equally.
Exactly
Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Bestmanfornow: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiiiggs will be green with envy cheesy
Otondo, I guess this is achievement

2 Likes

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by tiger28: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Waste of printing ink

Seee PAINMENT!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by PediakAuthor: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
APCNig:
Okay nah.

But is YORUBA not do-do-mi? Why am I seeing re-do-mi there? Abi, I dey mix the sounds up ni?

No be only do-do-mi, na do-do-fa... grin grin how does it sound to you... ?

re-do-mi is the correct àmìn ohùn...
i.e. Yorùbá.

People must understand that Yorùbá lingual is incomplete without àmìn ohùn annotations. I be expert in that, even linguistically grin so tey I translate Chess to Yorùbá Language. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Omoawoke: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jagungidi:
At this point it feels like we are intentionally running salt in their wounds, but not at all.

We are just progressing and living our lives without even thinking about them. They are an afterthought grin

Why always Yoruba?
What’s with this tribe…
Why are they always excelling?
In all spheres of life, they are represented and outstanding, please what’s with Yoruba?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Dearlord(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
seguno2:

Why are the Chinese and other countries interested to learn Yoruba and other African languages?

To further dominate us in a more robust way

Nothing less but that.
They are penetrating African through the weakest Link/Tribe.

This those not call for accolades because of the devastating effect it will have in many years to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by plantist: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:
These Yoruba people are more african than most africans
Far more westernized than most africans

Civilized and more traditional than most others...The pride of Africa, The Pacesetter

I've always maintained that if i was from one particular tribe where Anayo is a boxer-selling developer and Ginikachukwu is also a toto-selling developer, I would have committed suicide since i clocked 12...Cause life is actually meaningless being from that side cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ah! Vayolence pro max
Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by duro4chang(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin Waste of printing ink
Why?

1 Like

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Kenog4real(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
China has the highest number of coal mine in the world. In fact her energy is dependent on coal not until renewable energy became something important.

goshen26:
More disadvantages than advantage

When they fully understand the language they will enter our bush to strike charcoal and other farm deal directly with our farmers.

Before the Chinese contact us for charcoal, we buy and send to China and Kuwait etc but now you will see them striking deal with farmers directly with the aid of Yoruba interpreter. That interpreter barrier they want to remove.

1 Like

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Putinofrussia: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Yoruba and Education/business. Igbo and petty trading/football, Hausa and agriculture/politics. God really bless these major tribes in Nigeria equally.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Raskimonojendor: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Civilized and more traditional than most others...The pride of Africa, The Pacesetter

I've always maintained that if i was from one particular tribe where Anayo is a boxer-selling developer and Ginikachukwu is also a toto-selling developer, I would have committed suicide since i clocked 12...Cause life is actually meaningless being from that side cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is extreme vawulence cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Bestmanfornow: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Omoawoke:

Why always Yoruba?
What’s with this tribe…
Why are they always excelling?
In all spheres of life, they are represented and outstanding, please what’s with Yoruba?
Propaganda tribe watch Chinese children learning Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVpuYFUiskg

2 Likes

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by YorubaPrince: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Waste of printing ink

Okoro Savage! grin

E pain am! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Araujo: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yoruba amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Absuchat(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Why?
Na you wan read the rubbish?

1 Like

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by DesChyko: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jagungidi:

You know what they say about practising what you preach? Apparently, it's kind of lost on you, boss.

Just saying, your tribesman released a book. On the thread you stumbled on the news for the first time, you didn't even spare a sentence for your tribesman for the achievement but dedicated your entire post to the supposed afterthought

Clever by half 💀

1 Like

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Absuchat(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Omo Yoruba ni mi ooo swagger.

The pride of Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhVESFwl8Cs
Yoruba waste so much in their lifetime...
Waste of ink
Waste of clothes
Waste of Caro white
Waste of time.
They use waste swear for una?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China by Bestmanfornow: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
DevilsEqual:

You guys keep fooling yourselves with propaganda that's what you are known for

While Igbos are breaking the records while you guys are swimming in propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVpuYFUiskg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University / Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam / How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.