Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead (725 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Police Recover Cynthia Okereke's Car, Actress Still Missing / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by kings2al1: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cynthia Okereke, a well-known actress in Nollywood, has passed away. The unfortunate news of her death was confirmed on Wednesday by Joseph Okechukwu, a filmmaker and fellow colleague in the entertainment industry.

Joseph, who took to Instagram to share the news, mentioned that he had been planning to buy a plane ticket for Cynthia Okereke to travel to America when she unexpectedly passed away on Tuesday night.

He wrote,

“REST IN PEACE, Nwanyi oma. I’m shattered beyond words. The fact that I was about to pay for your flight ticket to come finish what we started only to hear you went to be with Lord just last night is one of the toughest things I’ve ever had to deal with in recent times. I pray I’m able to recover from this shock. Life is really just a mist. One minute you have it, the next you don’t.

“For the more than 20 years that I’ve known you, you’ve been such an amazing, decent and lovely soul to be around. I never imagined you’d exit so unceremoniously. Words fail me.

“Sleep on, Cynthia. May your gentle soul rest on till we meet again in glory,”

Source: https://celebrity-profile.com/breaking-nollywood-actress-cynthia-okereke-confirmed-dead/

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by Dedeity: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Too bad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2023

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by HeartlessMan: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Are Nollywood actors also Tinubu's enemies?

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by GOFRONT(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chaii
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by Ogilinsaka: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
I guess that fulani kidnap showed her shege banza

And for the Joe the clout chaser, keep your planned ticket. Event planner!
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by hisexcellency34: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sad
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by meobizy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Na front page go settle this matter.

Update: It is true. Another one bites the dust.
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by Onyi22(f): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dead is inevitable, may her soul rest in peace
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by Samirana360(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wetin dey kill our Nollywood stars this year
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by jchioma: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lovely lady of the screen.

May your soul find the well deserved rest from life's troubles.
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by damilola4162(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hh
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okereke Confirmed Dead by ExAngel007(f): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Always representing a good mother in most of her movies.
Rest well ma.

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad: “don’t Use Me To Trend” – Sam Larry Speaks From Undisclosed Hideout / Tonto Dikeh And Iyabo Ojo Shop For A Casket For Late Singer, Mohbad / King Tunde Ednut Is Lying To Us And Samklef Are Lying Us - Very Dark Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.