Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nollywood Actress Cynthia Nkiru Okereke Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Cynthia Nkiru Okereke Is Dead (851 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Cynthia Nkiru Okereke Is Dead by godsaveak47: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cynthia Okereke has reportedly passed away,

Renowned Nollywood actress Cynthia Okereke is dead.

Announcing the unfortunate incident on Wednesday in an Instagram post, popular actor and filmmaker, Joseph Okechukwu, stated that Okereke died on Tuesday evening.

According to the filmmaker, he was about to pay for Cynthia Okereke’s flight ticket to come to America but sadly, she died on Tuesday night.

Sharing her photo, Joseph wrote:

“REST IN PEACE, Nwanyi oma. I’m shattered beyond words. The fact that I was about to pay for your flight ticket to come to finish what we started only to hear you went to be with Lord just last night is one of the toughest things I’ve ever had to deal with in recent times.

I pray I’m able to recover from this shock. Life is just a mist. One minute you have it, the next you don’t.

For the more than 20 years that I’ve known you, you’ve been such an amazing, decent, and lovely soul to be around. I never imagined you’d exit so unceremoniously. Words fail me.

Sleep on, Cynthia. May your gentle soul rest on till we meet again in glory.”

Cynthia Okereke’s death is coming 12 months after suffering in a kidnapper's den.

Okereke alongside Colleague, Clemson Cornel Agbogidi was abducted on Friday, July 29, while returning from a movie location at Ozilla town in Enugu state.

The actors were reported missing on 30 July after their family members confirmed they didn’t return home.

After their release, Cynthia, narrating her experience, revealed that she was without food and water for a whole week in the abductor's den.

“For a good one week, I was there without water or food. But today, I say God to you be all the glory forever and ever,” she averred

Check the source below for the full story.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/nollywood-actress-cynthia-nkiru-okereke-is-dead

Re: Nollywood Actress Cynthia Nkiru Okereke Is Dead by GboyegaD(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nollywood Actress Cynthia Nkiru Okereke Is Dead by Mayfeld(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
May God rest her soul,
It's a pity

(1) (Reply)

Portable And His First Wife Omobewaji Show Other Wives What They Are Missing / Meet Mohbad's Family: His Pretty Wife And Son (Video) / PHOTOS: Fire Razes Singer Orezi's Residence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.