Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery (83330 Views)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Ikpunnegi01: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
See as man take dey go! Na small small..
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Tekahashi: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
unbelievable
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by hammerT: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
HoneySwag:
This guy and every other homosexuals out there needs to be arrested... Or have we also signed this nonsense into law?

The law is for men caught engaged in homosexuality.

I support that law, 100% because if we were arresting them early, Bobrisky might not exist.

Bobrisky is a product of sodomy and that has got to be a crime, for one man to drill hole into another man shit-gutter.

Man inhumanity to man.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Well, I've never seen any pictures of him/her without any thick makeup or filter.

Even with these pictures, you can see that he used filter on his/her face, but it didn't do any justice to that masculine face.. grin grin grin... His/her shoulders and arms also look masculine... grin grin grin

How I wish I was friends with a trans woman so that I can just sit down with him/her and ask him/her these burning questions that I have about them.
EriMma1:

Yes his face looks masculine and that is because he removed the face fillers he did to make it feminine sometime ago after his face started swelling excessively and causing him pains. Otherwise there was a time he was looking feminine.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Bhol28: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Shezzman: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Watch this movie "God Tussi Great Ho."
Babaibeji2020:

I wish I was God's PA.........
I for don display like kilode😇
The sorts of bobrisky,hmmmmmmm
Shim for Waka,fire dey commot 4 shim head......

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Snowmusic: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
EriMma1:
Why is this guy calling sickness for himself like this?

I thought he said he was just a crossdresser. Now this?

Watch the short video on Facebook here
👇
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid05vYsvD3u441FU9qwM3B9FpUQQxs5nkWF9taN37tNMmA7N8BVaP5TRLwAAPphbe5Kl&id=100088447284530&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

I thought this is against Nigeria law?? Or am i missing something?
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by hammerT: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
I believe, If we can catch them on time in the act and correct them, we might be able to stop the act becoming a habbit.

As with Bobrisky, he is gone.

He already has a big hole, where his anus use to be, what is he suppose to be doing with that now?

Plus, it is already a life long habbit.
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by AskNgige2: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
xristos:
how does he/she cum during tatata shocked shocked

Paapooopoooo
Paaapaaapooo
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Cromagnon: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
EriMma1:
Why is this guy calling sickness for himself like this?

I thought he said he was just a crossdresser. Now this?

Watch the short video on Facebook here
👇
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid05vYsvD3u441FU9qwM3B9FpUQQxs5nkWF9taN37tNMmA7N8BVaP5TRLwAAPphbe5Kl&id=100088447284530&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

money
Someone's the person is the ritual
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Shezzman:
Watch this movie "God Tussi Great Ho."
Thanks,will download it 👌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by hammerT: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Also, we need to know who or what is bank rolling Bobrisky.

Is it America or Tinubu?

This bold move with Tinubu in office is very suspicious.

whoever it is will fail in their mission to turn Africa to Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by NwekeUG(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
T
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by juman(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
He should look for proper work to do instead of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Old body was smaller compared to this. The curves are now more pronounced at the backside.
but there were curves tho. I used think the surgery already happened
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by maxiart2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
Wasted sperm

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by ChronicGp(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ride on.
Mumu man na your body go tell you.
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Chucks13: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Noted.

Pls next topic..
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Cjayboy: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
I'm crying for your generation..

Your parents suffer born you, and you're this stingy not to use your man sperm reproduce.

God will judge you.
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Senior man on it again smiley

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Soltex456: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
well,let's see how it goes.
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Espelbengz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hope you done cut your penis too🙄

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by adslipps: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
In Apostle suleiman’svoice…

Your a bad BOY!
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by EriMma1: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
cococandy:

Yes but not this curvy.

Of course he already did the first surgery. This one is the renewal he said he was scared of going for two months ago after Tonto went for her second lipo. It was long overdue and his doctor has been calling him but he kept postponing it, expressing fears that he doesn't want to die like that girl that died from butt surgery. It was around that period the girl died he was supposed to go for his own.

Let me see if I can get the video where he was expressing his fears and worries.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by olazy19: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
What he has to say or what she has to say 😄
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by tesppidd: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
But I really don't get it.. Hasn't he broken any Nigerian law?

Why is the government quiet about this?
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Shebbs: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
More Beautiful Than 80% Of Nigerian Girls.
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Wooow
This great. Love you so much my mentor and role model.

My God will blessing you. You will grow from glory to glory.

Miss you baby
lmaooo it's over.so this clown is your mentor and role model? grin

Are both of your parents dead that you are using a degenerate as a role model? grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Cassandraloius: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
May we not give birth to what we don't understand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by EriMma1: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
cococandy:

Here's the video where he said he was scared to go for the second surgery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGyAwPeaI34

This is his body after the first surgery

Re: Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery by Kajaard: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
cococandy:
So what was the old body? Pads? Cos I swear I’ve seen her with hips and boobs before

It must be pads. I have seen them sold overseas and lots of female celebrities wear them to give them curves as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.