Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off His N*KED Newly Made Surgery Ya*sh ( VIDEO (18+ ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His N*KED Newly Made Surgery Ya*sh ( VIDEO (18+ ) (322 Views)

Twitter User Claims Only Broke Boys Go For Girls With Big Ya#sh And Br#ast(video / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off His N*KED Newly Made Surgery Ya*sh ( VIDEO (18+ ) by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2023

Today Bobrisky woke up on the sexual side of his bed and decided to tear the internet by posting the naked version of his BBL yansh on Snapchat.

So it won’t be only me seeing the Bobrisky surgery yansh as a man, I decided to bring to you all here too grin grin.

Watch the video below:-

https://repnaija.com/bobrisky-shows-off-his-nked-newly-made-surgery-yansh

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Stars Live Show- Meet The Housemates / Muslims Threaten Son Of Billionaire Davido / My Net Worth Is Way Over $22 Million - Burnaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.