Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases (1846 Views)

Cure All These Naturally With Jigsimur / Secrets Of Natural Cures For All Diseases. / Swissgarde Herbal Products That Cure All Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by living2013(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jigsimur has been tested and proven with numerous testimonies,to crush stubborn sicknesses and diseases inclusive of those that have defined Orthodox medications.

What's Jigsimur
Jigsimur is a Traditional African Medicine(TAM) duly registered with NAFDAC(A7-2720L). Jigsimur is a blend of Aloe Ferox and all its phytonutrients that have been scientifically proven to prevent and cure common ailments and stubborn diseases. Jigsimur contains antioxidant , phyto-nutrient and anti aging elements that make it very ideal for both the young and the old. Jigsimur has no any side effect.

Diseases that can be cured with Jigsimur

Jigsimur is proven to be a solution to over 50+ different conditions including the following:

*Kidney Failures*Arthritis*Diabetis*Stroke*Goitre*Fibriods*Baldness*Brain Damage*Ulcers*Pakinson Disease*Alzhemer's*Eczema *BP*Epilepsy*Warts*Sickle cell*Swollen legs*UTIs*Piles*Infertility*Nerve Disorders*Candida *Loss of Memory*Heart Problems*Infertility*Skin Problems*Migrane*Anemia *Pneumonia*Tumor*STIs*Jaundice*
And many more.

🔥 *WHAT GIVES YOU THE ASSURANCE THAT JIGSIMUR CAN CURE ALL DISEASES*?

*👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️🗣Any medicine that:*

*👉🏻can cleanse the blood,*

*👉🏻detoxify the colon,*

*👉🏻modulate the immune system,*

*👉🏻balance the body PH, and*

*👉🏻supply powerful antioxidants to the body is capable of curing all diseases.

For more details 👇👇👇👇

https://centlivi.com/product/jigsimur-natural-health-drink-750ml-aloe-ferox-1-bottle/

In the comment section, I will be sharing more information about this amazing health drink

Re: What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by duro4chang(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
You no say na lie I no like.
Re: What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
duro4chang:
You no say na lie I no like.

See the way dem finish you for that Cynthia Okereke thread. Chronic ignoramus.
Re: What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by duro4chang(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
TinubuGoQuench:

See the way dem finish you for that Cynthia Okereke thread. Chronic ignoramus.
They no finish me . I spoke my mind and left them in their ignorance. I did not read their nonsensical comments.
Re: What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by living2013(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
*👉JIGSIMUR CONVERTS OUR BODY SYSTEM FROM BEING ACIDIC TO ALKALINE.**
*🔥Research has shown that the human body is meant to always have a slightly alkaline pH of about 7.36. Most people's body system are acidic which results from the food they consume, popular food consumed by people such as rice, red meat, fried meat, suya, egg, spaghetti, indomie or noodles, bread, ice cream, alcohol, soft drink etc are known to cause our body to become Acidic.*
Re: What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by living2013(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
JIGSIMUR 100% HERBAL PRODUCT*

It's curative.
Do you know someone who is Suffering from

●Cancer ●Goiter ●Myoma ●Asthma ●Arthritis ●Diabetes ●Bronchial Problem ●Prostate Problem ●High Cholesterol ●Alzheimer's ●Thyroid Problem ●Liver Problem ●Kidney Problem ●Colon Problem ●Heart Problem ●Ovarian Problems ●Poor Memory ●Stroke ●Constipation ●Urinary Track Infection (UTI) ●Weak Body ●Anemia ●Back Pain ●Cyst ●Lupus ●Dengue ●Hepatitis ●Vertigo ●Pneumonia ●Allergy ●Hypertension ●Psoriasis ●Overweight ●High Cholesterol ●Nutrients Deficiency ●Colitis ●Hypoglycemia ●Hair loss ●Bone Disorder ●Bladder Disorder ●Impotence ●Infertility ●Dysmenorrhea ●Leukemia ●Sepsis Bacterial Infections ⚫ HIV/AIDS

●Other Degenerative Diseases

JIGSIMUR PRODUCT IS FOR TOTAL CURE

1 Share

Re: What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by Keen21: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Does it work for reducing belly fats too? Cause I heard it does and I came here to verify if it’s true.
Re: What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by living2013(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2023
Keen21:
Does it work for reducing belly fats too? Cause I heard it does and I came here to verify if it’s true.

It really does, very well. A trial will convince more
Re: What Gives The Assurance That Jigsimur Cures All Diseases by jumokeadele(m): 8:54am On Jan 16
how much is it

(1) (Reply)

Self Medication A.K.A "Doctor in the House". / Doctors Join ASUU On Strike Over Payment Of Salary / My Left Ear Is Blocked Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.