Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Have You Seen This Car Before - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Have You Seen This Car Before (700 Views)

Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (pictures & Videos) / Sold sold Have You Seen This Car Before? Sold sold / Take This Car Before Someone Else..2010 Used Camry Sport With Android System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Car Before by greggng: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
This car is very clean on and out . Is going for a distress sale . Last price N3.3m . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234.
Location .Gowon estate lagos

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by greggng: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
More pix

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Xammie001(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
How much is Camry 2010 that I will buy this for 3.3 million
Dey play

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by whixstan(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Let's see what's in the engine
Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Kingsoul1(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2023
Xammie001:
Dey play

Tell us how much a Foriegn used 2010 camry is currently pls

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Xammie001(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
MY Close friend got his for 2.7 million last year

Kingsoul1:

Tell us how much a Foriegn used 2010 camry is currently pls
Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Xammie001(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
one more thing is that this vehicles ain't for nigeria weather
Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Kenosky1: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
This car has a wonderful fuel economy even better than a Corolla, also it is durable. Please confirm that it was not converted from RHD to LHD

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by greggng: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xammie001:
Dey play

If your friend got a 2010 camry tokunbo for 2.7m last year ...you are indeed a big scammer that people should run away from . I didn't want to join issues with you but you can always do yourself a favor by minding your business. What I advertised is a foreign used car ..aka tokunbo ...if you don't like my price move on to where you get it cheaper ...2010 camry is now 5m and above. You might be lucky to get a used one for 3m

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by melviniyke2002(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
greggng:

If your friend got a 2010 camry tokunbo for 2.7m last year ...you are indeed a big scammer that people should run away from . I didn't want to join issues with you but you can always do yourself a favor by minding your business. What I advertised is a foreign used car ..aka tokunbo ...if you don't like my price move on to where you get it cheaper ...2010 camry is now 5m and above. You might be lucky to get a used one for 3m
no mind am 2010 camry toks for 2.7m never..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Xammie001(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
greggng:

FIRST THING FIRST HAVE YOU SEEN ME ADVERTISE ME SELLING ANYTHING ON NAIRALAND BEFORE YOU START OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND AIRING NONSENSE, I ONLY SAID WHAT I KNOW AND YOU ARE HERE BEHAVING LIKE A PAINED REJECTED SON, AS YOU CAN SEE I SAID 2.7 LAST YEAR, WHAT'S NOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2.7 M AND THE 3 MILLION YOU LATER QUOTED

PLEASE ALWAYS THINK DEEP BEFORE YOU TALK MAN
Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Xammie001(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
melviniyke2002:
no mind am 2010 camry toks for 2.7m never..
BECAUSE YOU ARE USED TO BEEN SCAMMED
WITH LEGIT LINK WHICH I WON'T PROVIDE YOU WILL GET A RHD VEHICLE CHEAPER AND YOU WILL DO THE CONVERSION
NO DEY OPEN MOUTH TALK ANY HOW
Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by greggng: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xammie001:

FIRST THING FIRST HAVE YOU SEEN ME ADVERTISE ME SELLING ANYTHING ON NAIRALAND BEFORE YOU START OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND AIRING NONSENSE, I ONLY SAID WHAT I KNOW AND YOU ARE HERE BEHAVING LIKE A PAINED REJECTED SON, AS YOU CAN SEE I SAID 2.7 LAST YEAR, WHAT'S NOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2.7 M AND THE 3 MILLION YOU LATER QUOTED

PLEASE ALWAYS THINK DEEP BEFORE YOU TALK MAN

Get something clear there is a difference btw Nigerian used car and tokunbo . I most forgive you cos you might be naive about it . But now you know . What I advertised is not Nigeria used car ..the price of tokunbo is different from that of Nigeria used . Like I said people should mind there business . I don't jump into other people thread with a view to detailing it cos we have to pay for everything . To clear a car now goes from 1.3m to 2million depending on the year...so we should becareful the info we pass on social media cos some scammers might take advantage of it to scam gullible people . No car is cheap anymore .

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Xammie001(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
YOU CAME HERE ATTACKING ME AND YOU FEEL I SHOULD FOLD MY HANDS,I WOULD HAVE IGNORED BUT YOU CALLING ME A SCAMMER IS SOMETHING ELSE,IF I DEY CHAT WITH MY PHONE I FOR SHOW YOU RECIEPT

MTCHEW
YOU JUST COME HERE AND START SAYING RUBBISH

greggng:

Get something clear there is a difference btw Nigerian used car and tokunbo . I most forgive you cos you might be naive about it . But now you know . What I advertised is not Nigeria used car ..the price of tokunbo is different from that of Nigeria used . Like I said people should mind there business . I don't jump into other people thread with a view to detailing it cos we have to pay for everything . To clear a car now goes from 1.3m to 2million depending on the year...so we should becareful the info we pass on social media cos some scammers might take advantage of it to scam gullible people . No car is cheap anymore .
Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by melviniyke2002(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xammie001:

BECAUSE YOU ARE USED TO BEEN SCAMMED
WITH LEGIT LINK WHICH I WON'T PROVIDE YOU WILL GET A RHD VEHICLE CHEAPER AND YOU WILL DO THE CONVERSION
NO DEY OPEN MOUTH TALK ANY HOW
lol...legit link my ass....
Quote ur cost analysis here:
Cost of dollar exchange
Buying cost
Trucking
Shipping
Custom duty.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Xammie001(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CLEARANCE THOUGH

greggng:

Re: Have You Seen This Car Before by Xammie001(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
YOU AND WHO WILL DO ALL THIS, YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT DOLLARS BEEN ON THE HIGH SIDE I WILL GET YOU

melviniyke2002:
lol...legit link my ass....
Quote ur cost analysis here:
Cost of dollar exchange
Buying cost
Trucking
Shipping
Custom duty.....

(1) (Reply)

Ten Month Used Camry 05 Xle For Sale / SOLD OUT Rx 2015 VIN Included 08069992556 / Camry Big Daddy 06 For Sale In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.