Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) (6007 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Obidients Million March In Mangu, Plateau State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by omenka(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2023
saintkel:
Can't see any Fulani look alike over here.....I just hope dis is truly what it is
Just say it as you feel deep in your heart. You're saddened by the death of criminals and killers. You'd have found it alot more refreshing had the story been the opposite of what is reported. You and everyone who like your comment.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by orikoku: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Kudos to NA
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by DKM123: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2023
cloud:
why not volunteer to do the job. Have you ever given out information to assist security agencies in carrying out their duties? You really need to stop watching action movies and realise real lives are at stake.

Oh please STFU and go fcuuuk yourself you stewpid phoolish human.

It's because none of your relatives is among the tens of thousands that have been k!lled in that Mangu for YEARS that's why 3 out of thousands of the k!llers being caught is a big deal to a gullible SW!ne like you.

You people and celebrating mediocrity is why this country is where it is. See all the praises because the soldiers DID THIER JOBS albeit NOT SUCCESSFULLY to the extent of STOPPING the people of Mangu being sl@ughtered everyday like ram.

Ogun kee you there! Gullible phool.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by Ezmans: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Good........
Told them on before...........Tinubu is Mr no nonsense..........seems our military guy r finally up from their slumber........... unlike toothless general buhari era...........
story
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by nnamdi640: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2023
I don't believe this, they might be innocent people killed mistakely as bandits, inorder to covered up the crime, they tagged them as bandits. How will bandits attack army without extra bullet. There is something wrong with this picture, am sensing foul play.
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by franchasofficia: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2023
What happened here is that some indigenes of Mangu who are Plateau state indigenes laid ambush to revenge on the Fulani herdsmen bandits that slaughtered their people, unfortunately someone leaked the info to Nigerian Army who struck and killed them in the name of Bandits whereas these are young men from Mangu trying to revenge the massacre of their people by Fulani bandits, and some ignorant Nigerians are here celebrating it as a great feat by the Nigerian army, it is well with Nigeria oh

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by Prolificgiant(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2023
The clearing is long over due,criminals are not meant to live
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by Baronthecelebri: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2023
Every time escape with gun shot wounds
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by Kingcalls: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Good........
Told them on before...........Tinubu is Mr no nonsense..........seems our military guy r finally up from their slumber........... unlike toothless general buhari era...........

In Nazi Germany, u would have been thrown into the gas chamber...cos u have no value for humans

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by FreedomArmy: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
What happened here is that some indigenes of Mangu who are Plateau state indigenes laid ambush to revenge on the Fulani herdsmen bandits that slaughtered their people, unfortunately someone leaked the info to Nigerian Army who struck and killed them in the name of Bandits whereas these are young men from Mangu trying to revenge the massacre of their people by Fulani bandits, and some ignorant Nigerians are here celebrating it as a great feat by the Nigerian army, it is well with Nigeria oh
this is most likely the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by TUANKU(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2023
saintkel:
Can't see any Fulani look alike over here.....I just hope dis is truly what it is
90% of the bandits & boko haram are of the Hausa/Kanuri stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by ablejesus26(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2023
Nice one.

This bastards are not spirit.

Get Intelligence.

Track and gun them down.
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2023
SmartPolician:

Buhari is not toothless. He was just complicit.

All these killings happened in the North Central, but nobody was killed, arrested or prosecuted.

He is the same man who gives amnesty to terrorists killing innocent people and raping underage girls in forests after abduction.

Just wow,are you from another planet? Just saying! I am sad that all this life's are lost for no reason,I mean no any reasonable person will just be ok with the ongoing in several part of the north.This isn't about tribe or religion cause every life matters and this useless bandits don't for once consider that before they unleash their mayhem.

But you right here saying all this happen in the north central what are you insinuating,haven't you heard of Sokoto? What of Zamfara? What of Katsina? Even in Kaduna? What of Benue. All this places are core northern states that have suffer the same fate or even more harsher condition in the hands of this beasts,Which is sad and condemnable at the same time.May God comfort the families and their love ones but it is really sad and pathetic that all this killings are happening to armless and innocent civilians and the Government (all the agencies) are just waking up from their sleep.

To you my advice is we can't just be sectionalising everything in this country,it takes our brain to think before we write not our emotions. A life is more paramount than everything and we should know that,and be able to call a spade a spade. Peace
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by IamANigerianMan: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
grin

3 gbosa for our Nigeria soldiers tongue
Not really truth, if these people are going after bandit no bandit would have remain again, remember what happened in Kogi last month , immediately this guy said he would not work for Bello again, he was tagged terrorist with manner of allegations and killed... Those guys you are seen their picture are polical thugs fell out with governor or power that be.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by Anguldi(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
I saw this pics yesterday, my thoughts too. Revenge missions should be carried under night cover because our security agencies chicken at night. That's the only way peace can reign. I observe over 40 trucks of cattle heading to Jos 2 weeks ago from mangu/barkin ladi axis. This Fulanis will destroy peoples source of lively hood and run with Thiers. Igbos/esn will burn every fuvking truck down . RIP to Dem for protecting their motherlands.

This was how peace was restored during the yelwa/shendam crisis, fire for fire, violence for violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by J3susFr3ak: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2023
itzzkhaliii:

Just wow,are you from another planet? Just saying! I am sad that all this life's are lost for no reason,I mean no any reasonable person will just be ok with the ongoing in several part of the north.This isn't about tribe or religion cause every life matters and this useless bandits don't for once consider that before they unleash their mayhem.

But you right here saying all this happen in the north central what are you insinuating,haven't you heard of Sokoto? What of Zamfara? What of Katsina? Even in Kaduna? What of Benue. All this places are core northern states that have suffer the same fate or even more harsher condition in the hands of this beasts,Which is sad and condemnable at the same time.May God comfort the families and their love ones but it is really sad and pathetic that all this killings are happening to armless and innocent civilians and the Government (all the agencies) are just waking up from their sleep.

To you my advice is we can't just be sectionalising everything in this country,it takes our brain to think before we write not our emotions. A life is more paramount than everything and we should know that,and be able to call a spade a spade. Peace

Remove Benue, Plateau and the Christian Middle Belt out of your core Northern description and nonsense! The common factor in all of these needless deaths are not "Christian natives" fighting other Christian natives! No! The common factor in every single instance is the glaring reality of Muslim (mostly Fulani) Terrorist Jihadist KILLING innocent Christians on their land and farms and getting away with it by using the so called Army and Police as their cover.

The cause and menace behind it all are your Northern Muslims. Disown it to your shame...but it will stink around you like sh1t..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by Acidosis(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2023
franchasofficia:

Reading this and seeing that special constable ID, your version seems like the truth. Revenge missions don't always go well because, as far as the law is concerned, they're bandi.ts.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by TheSuperX(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2023
mytime24:
Them don print fake police id give d dead cheesy
You be mumu normally 🥵
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by CJStarz: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2023
My thoughts, exactly.

saintkel:
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by leisuretym: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2023
b3llo:
I hope Army didn't kill Vigilante in the name of killing bandit.

Those names are plateau names, probably the local vigilante groups that took law into their hands because law against the bandits is like sugar in bandits tea

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by LeopardX: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Anguldi:

I saw this pics yesterday, my thoughts too. Revenge missions should be carried under night cover because our security agencies chicken at night. That's the only way peace can reign. I observe over 40 trucks of cattle heading to Jos 2 weeks ago from mangu/barkin ladi axis. This Fulanis will destroy peoples source of lively hood and run with Thiers. Igbos/esn will burn every fuvking truck down . RIP to Dem for protecting their motherlands.

This was how peace was restored during the yelwa/shendam crisis, fire for fire, violence for violence
Lol. You guys just like to imagine things.
If truly they were local vigilantes, why did they engage the Army then? They should have surrendered instead of engaging in a shootout with people who were trained to kill. Or what were they expecting?
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by kingthreat(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2023
Akaegwu:
Waiting police constable the do among bandit?
Still wondering. Still waiting for another version or full version of the story. Police man with identify card amount bandit.

I am here wondering if he was a bandit.
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by cloud(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2023
DKM123:

Oh please STFU and go fcuuuk yourself you stewpid phoolish human.

It's because none of your relatives is among the tens of thousands that have been k!lled in that Mangu for YEARS that's why 3 out of thousands of the k!llers being caught is a big deal to a gullible SW!ne like you.

You people and celebrating mediocrity is why this country is where it is. See all the praises because the soldiers DID THIER JOBS albeit NOT SUCCESSFULLY to the extent of STOPPING the people of Mangu being sl@ughtered everyday like ram.

Ogun kee you there! Gullible phool.
you sit behind your keyboard in the comfort of your home typing nonsense because you feel you can. Do you know the havoc just one armed bandit can cause in a society ? And here you are spewing utter rubbish, denigrating the efforts of our security personnel because they killed few bandits. It is either you are related to those bandits killed or your are a sympathetic to their criminal activities. The sooner we celebrate the gallant efforts of men who have laid down their lives so that ungrateful people like you can sleep with 2 eyes closed, the better. Think rationally and critically about your reasoning, don't just type whatever enters your head for the sake of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by 7lives: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
flokii:

The insurgents have been advised to flee Nigeria while they still can before a total clampdown starts. The new CoAS ain't playing with anybody as it stands.
This is how a serious government should operate... not the one that mallam attorney general called Malami was doing backing herdsmen to be killing farmers and destroying people's properties because they are from North. Renewed hope truly.

If COAS play with his work, he will be replaced, baba wey no dey sleep no get joy for mediocres.
Ti won ba fi eyan je oye awodi, o ye ki o Le gbe adiye.
To whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by NOwazobia: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
saintkel:
This government propaganda will also spread to insecurity.
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by J3susFr3ak: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
LeopardX:

Lol. You guys just like to imagine things.
If truly they were local vigilantes, why did they engage the Army then? They should have surrendered instead of engaging in a shootout with people who were trained to kill. Or what were they expecting?

I am not sure it was stated anywhere that they engaged the army. They might have just been on their "vigilant" duty post keeping watch as usual. If the so called Army gets tipped that "Christian natives" are at their post at so and so location--and the rank and file of the same so-called Army is choke full of Boko Haram Terrorist recruits--guess what will happen?

BIG NUMBER ONE MISTAKE TINUBU MADE:
-- sending another Northern Muslim and/or Fulani GOC to the Plateau region. Even an infant born yesterday knows that these military nonsense have been severely compromised. I am not going to be shocked if the various Terrorist Islamic groups and the MACBAN terrorist group have already had a secret discussion with these compromised army heads already.

You need a neutral no-nonsense figure preferably from the South. Not these Jihadists pretending to be soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by NOwazobia: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
b3llo:
I hope Army didn't kill Vigilante in the name of killing bandit.
Seconded
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by NOwazobia: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
omenka:
Just say it as you feel deep in your heart. You're saddened by the death of criminals and killers. You'd have found it alot more refreshing had the story been the opposite of what is reported. You and everyone who like your comment.
He is more rational than you, and obviously more smart.

You quickly jump into conclusion for a report publishing through the army page, without media verification, which could be mere propaganda.

But the man you quoted, as a reasonable man, is asking if the images are genuine.

I know you must work and cheer for your monthly pay, but atleast add small sense and conscience. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by SalamRushdie: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
saintkel:

Those are Mangu indigenes that have been killed for defending their land
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by YoshihideSuga: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
franchasofficia:

Man! I really sympathise with those people. When my money plenty, I'll donate to assist them immensely. I really pity them, I really do. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by LeopardX: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

I am not sure it was stated anywhere that they engaged the army. They might have just been on their "vigilant" duty post keeping watch as usual. If the so called Army gets tipped that "Christian natives" are at their post at so and so location--and the rank and file of the same so-called Army is choke full of Boko Haram Terrorist recruits--guess what will happen?

BIG NUMBER ONE MISTAKE TINUBU MADE:
-- sending another Northern Muslim and/or Fulani GOC to the Plateau region. Even an infant born yesterday knows that these military nonsense have been severely compromised. I am not going to be shocked if the various Terrorist Islamic groups and the MACBAN terrorist group have already had a secret discussion with these compromised army heads already.

You need a neutral no-nonsense figure preferably from the South. Not these Jihadists pretending to be soldiers.
Hmmm. Divided loyalty. Ọmọ
Re: Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) by hansomb: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Most of those village crises are inter tribal crises some then coumoflage it to herdsmen vs farmer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 39th Largest Economy - FG / Northern Elders Are Hypocrites, Says Jimeta / Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.