Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) (44213 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Beremx(f): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
He really brought development to his people. See everywhere as if it's in Lekki.

Jonathan on the other hand failed to develop Otuoke
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
After destroying the country.
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by forerunner022(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Mugu
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Freshtruth(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
How does this man sleep?

Nigerians can be easily scammed and you get away with it
I swear just 8yrs of borrowing and his walking freely on the streets Nigeria is a finish country anybody can do as he likes this can't happen in other Africa nation even your village people go stone u to death

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Tililoye: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2023
This is Sudan not Daura because some gullible Nigerians said he died in office and was cloned and replaced by a certain jubrin from Sudan
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by advanceDNA: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Mynd44:

Which American ex-President walk about with this few secret service guards?

Name just 1 please.

Thats how they waste tax payer's money... yet they say nigeria is broke
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by gawu1: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2023
YorubaPrince:
Useless Fool!
who ruled you and that your buffoon father that gave birth to slowpoke like you.
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by PrepNosa: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2023
This failure is still existing in a sane clime Buhari would be roaming in the 4 walls of the prison not outside

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Metronomy(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Why has this man not gone back to Sudan ... thought they said he'd been swapped before the end of his tenure...
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Chucks13:

And you are not a rascal by defending that idiot called Emefieelle bah?

Emefielle is a fool with all his education his brain should have tells him this moment he find himself will come and slow down but same people like you tells him to ride on now he was caged you suddenly shifted post.

You are the real rascal for failing to read between two line and maintain a sensible judgement.
Dis one no go ever get sense. Thinking & speaking garangajaly Lol grin

Your master Buhari appointed the crook to do his destructive biddings.

Mtchewwww
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by MisterBanny(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Buhari is just so boring. Why always wearing Native cloth even when taking a stroll?
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by jumper524(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2023
BNewsNg:
Why the cameras for what western ex Leaders will do without the Camera Lens
he learnt from Peter Obi.
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Quebec91(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2023
cheesy
Nahunger:
Why are you showing us this, no body cares, he has finished us already, stop putting him on our faces, no body cares
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Quebec91(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2023
cheesy
Dubetex96:
This failure is still existing in a sane clime Buhari would be roaming in the 4 walls of the prison not outside
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Fkmodhi: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2023
darling daddy
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Well... At least, he still feels quite at home in his state! They even treat him like a god!

That's Naija for you!

Even the worst performing and most useless president or governor will still be treated like royalty by his suffering and oppressed people in his local council and state!

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by thisisit: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2023
The BAT epidemic

The BAT bacteria destroys a country"s social cohension.
The BAT disease causes a country to be World POVERTY headquarter and make it to enter into generational DEBT.

BAT --- Buhari And Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Confirm4real(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Skeleton grin
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Quebec91(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2023
cheesy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool chai dis CUNTREE..

people de SUFFER 4 dis we CUNTREE now ooo..

Most people can't even afford transport money to work again because every every don increase.

Yesterday way I de go ASHAWOO house to NACK..

As I de inside buss, NaSo I see one nigga de trek like say em forget to comort rice for fire..

This guy wear SUIT, infact the guy wear COAT intop hot sun de trek..

Chai I pitty dis guy.. NaSo I shout, GUY WEAR U de go. Em say em de go agege..

NaSo I tell driver to stop, as driver stop me I come down and tell the guy to enter because buss don full.

NaSo dis guy de thank me n bless me..

My BLODA. CUNTREE don hard even for small MARKET and main MARKET..

Na God go see us thru..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
He really brought development to his people. See everywhere as if it's in Lekki.

Jonathan on the other hand failed to develop Otuoke

Nor dey whine yourself chief...! Yar'adua did most of those things as a governor several years back before he became President!

I visited that state back then in 2010, I was amazed at the quality of roads and structures even in small towns!
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Juniorangel(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Make una leave this man to rest, one day you people will catch him taking a shit in his house.
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by wildikeman(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
How does this man sleep?

Nigerians can be easily scammed and you get away with it

I swear....look at the impunity after ruining a whole nation and causing the deaths of lives and properties

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

The man whose Tinubu has continued where he stopped.

So this man also made his Daura people so poor that none could afford a nice phone with good camera to snap him.

This pictures almost blinded me.

Well... If we are being honest, those people have always been poor long before Buhari thought of running for President!

Their fathers, grandfathers, and past generations were poor and wretched! Their generations unborn will be poor and wretched! tongue

Many of them have no qualms or issues with being poor! That's the power of their religious enslavement!

The least their selfish and evil leaders can do for them is make their lives less miserable by securing them properly!

4 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Beremx(f): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nor dey whine yourself chief...! Yar'adua did most of those things as a governor several years back before he became President!

I visited that state back then in 2010, I was amazed at the quality of roads and structures even in small towns!
interesting! The state has produced two Presidents anyway.
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:
The way and manner some people praised Buhari for 8yrs, you would think his the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

How he sleeps peaceably Knowing the calamities he put Nigerians in, is what i cant tell.

In Japanese those who failed their country and couldn't live with the guilt simply committed suicide.

May God cause Tinubu not to fail. Amen.

Buhari will sleep peacefully because you gullible apc supporters cant see beyond your nose. Na long story you dey talk.
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Hardtotrust: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Thought he said he will be in Niger?
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Tochj(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2023
A disaster that should have been avoided if Nigerians are thinking like Humans.
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Chucks13: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Dis one no even get sense. Thinking & speaking garangajaly Lol grin

Your master Buhari appointed the crook to do his destruction biddings.

Mtchewwww

As I said with what you replied me it is a clear evidence my submission is correct by refering to you as the main rascal.

A smart man will know that if even he was asked to do wrong the moment Tinubu his arch enemy won the election he suppose to disappear or go on medical leave or resign and escape but rascal like you who only know how to beat chest told the fool to wait Obi is coming through tribunal in his imaginary fanfare victory that have be cancelled tey tey for yonder......

Mr man use your brain. Anyone that knows how to fight must know how to withdraw when danger is looming.

Go and prepare for work okwa ya? Good day....

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by AnonymousMike(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Na to use sniper gun take shoot dis man remain.....big scammer
Re: Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Watin be this...where are the cows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.