Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) (64674 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by dre11(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Osun Police arrest teenager, two others for robbing victim met on WhatsApp

Osun State Police Command has arrested a female teenager, 17-year-old Ahiante Victory Ehiremen and two others, Ariyo Ayobami, aged 32 and Adeleke Opeyemi, aged 23, for conspiracy and armed robbery.

Parading the suspects in Osogbo on Wednesday, the Commissioner of Police, Patrick Kehinde Longe revealed that the trio were arrested in Ikire on June 28, 2023.

Longe said, “On the 28th June, 2023 at about 1330hrs, the complainant reported at Ikire Division that he met one Victory Ahiante on social media and started chatting, then he was invited to come to Osun State from Lagos State by his friend, Victory ‘f.’

“He stated further that when he came to Ikire, Victory lured him to her boy friend’s house where he met some unscrupulous elements who attacked him and collected his phone which they used to transfer the sum of N1.5m from his account.”

The Osun Police boss revealed that immediately the case was reported by the victim, “police detectives swung into action and arrested one Ariyo Ayobami ‘m’ from his hideout.

“Preliminary investigation led to the arrest of the two other accomplices.”

While disclosing that efforts are still ongoing to arrest other culprits, Longe said the suspects will be charged to court after the completion of investigation.

However, one of the suspects, Victory, a student of Osun State University, UNIOSUN, stated that it was her boyfriend that organised his friends to attack the victim whom she met on social media.

In her words, “I met the victim on WhatsApp and he decided to visit me in Ikire.

“My boyfriend, Ayobami Oyebanji, a Yahoo boy, got to know about it and after initially complaining, he left me in his apartment.

“I invited the victim over to my boyfriend’s apartment because he has already left me there. But when my boyfriend and his friends burst into my apartment, I was afraid thinking that something terrible had occurred.

“They started asking the victim his reason for visiting his girlfriend whom she met on WhatsApp.

“When they observed that I was afraid, I was asked to enter the room and my boyfriend and his friends pounced on the victim and beat him up.

“My boyfriend later confessed that he collected money from the victim. He gave me N40,000 to take care of myself.”

She however said she regretted getting involved in the act.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/13/osun-police-arrest-teenager-two-others-for-robbing-victim-met-on-whatsapp/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2023
angry

May the arrest of the female teenager, 17-year-old Ahiante Victory Ehiremen favour some nairaland members and their families say amen tongue

231 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Jennyclay(f): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2023
These nonsense men should be happy that they were just robbed and not beaten to death.

Let men also understand how it feels to lure a lady jst to rape and murder her. undecided

Nonsense men!!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Such a lucky SIMP.... Very lucky that his head (skull) is still intact.

This was exactly how Delilah destroyed the Life of Samson because Samson was a notorious SIMP and can kill because of pussy.

Fellow Gent, don't loose guard because of a meat in-between their thighs.

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Unperturbedpota: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Useless thieves . They won't go and work, always looking for easy money. But the man also is a useless simp

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Puss360(f): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2023
Long and short of it is dat, it's because of sex that took the man there.... Now we can conclude that sex put thesn where he is, and also, greed put the girl and others where they are .....
See distance you travel all because of fresh totto... I'm sure the man hardly travel that far to see either his family or a friend in need .. Even to travel to see an old time make friend, he will begin to calculate transport...
Most men sef can't go and visit their male frnd .. but when they hear "come na, I need you" from a female, no matter how young she is, they will pay flight sef rush go....
This girl is 17 for chrissake, legally a minor.. is this man ignorant of the law
Chai... Men and sex Tufia...

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by insidelife22(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2023
He should be glad she didn't mine his 💀

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Totor no go kill you …. Lagos to ikire . Well love matter done enter sha …. Tell us the balance of the story

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by TemplarLandry: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
The nonsense men should be happy that they were just rob and not beaten to death.

Let men also understand how it feels to lure a lady jst to rape and murder her. undecided

Nonsense men!!
We all know how Sapphire was roaming over this forum shouting; "Men are SCUM"

Infact, she Re-echoed the infamous mantra; "The Future Is Femail" in this forum that it was literally engraved in the minds of upcoming men haters.

Now, Sapphire, just like a repented witch doctor who has giving her life to Christ and have her shrine burnt, is now on frontpage begging for job from the gender she loves to hate.

At this stage, I believe she'll be looking for any potbellied civil servant to get her pregnant.

Reality will hit you soon....

Ire Oooo!!!

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Puss360:
Long and short of it is dat, it's because of sex that took the man there.... Now we can conclude that sex put thesn where he is, and also, greed put the girl and others where they are .....
See distance you travel all because of fresh totto... I'm sure the man hardly travel that far to see either his family or a friend in need .. Even to travel to see an old time make friend, he will begin to calculate transport...
Most men sef can't go and visit their male frnd .. but when they hear "come na, I need you" from a female, no matter how young she is, they will pay flight sef rush go....
This girl is 17 for chrissake, legally a minor.. is this man ignorant of the law
Chai... Men and sex Tufia...
Lie to us say you never travel because of sex ?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2023
insidelife22:
He should be glad she didn't mine his 💀
Edo no dey mine skull. Na t.*t.* them dey dish out like rain. D guy wan chop fresh meat b4

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2023
Guys stop sleeping over at ladies apartments even if you rented it for her.

it sound funny right? grin

To them it's meant for hook-up activities.

No virtue womenfolk anymore 😎

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Puss360(f): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Lie to us say you never travel because of sex ?
Lol.... Na so e hungry me reach?? That's the essence of boyfriend na.... And boyfriend must be closeby... Incase cold dey...
If we breakup, I'll look for someone nearby...
So no, I never "Travel" for sex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by jhydebaba(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2023
The girl na proper liar. She is for sure an accomplice. She is being used as a bait and she knows it.

The man on the other hand, was about to commit statutory rape. That's if he never knack the girl. He erred as well.

For the local yahoo boys, una go spend time for the crime.

I rest my case.

21 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Candidlady: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2023
The man too should be arrested... Paedophile everywhere

Chasing after a minor... Please free the girl she is innocent Iam pretty sure it was those other dudes that manipulated her prolly under jazz

Poor lady

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2023
May 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures)) favor me and my family

13 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.... Na so e hungry me reach?? That's the essence of boyfriend na.... And boyfriend must be closeby... Incase cold dey...
If we breakup, I'll look for someone nearby...
So no, I never "Travel" for sex
You have been deflower ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Puss360(f): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You have been deflower ?
Can you imagine... ?
You leave the topic dey ask me absurd question...
Chai.. and na dis same sex matter we dey discuss for this topic... Tufia.. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Angrygoat: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2023
Idiot. So a 17year old lured u.u no even bleep am.na her omila boyfriend and riff rafs na dem disarm you. Chai.u be real simp. All the way from lagos.
Deh fuc k man.
Fuc k.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Cassandraloius: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2023
A simp and more! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by UselessBuharist: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2023
Something must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Octopusssy(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2023
17 year old pikin don dey get boyfriend??

Hian. Shidren of nowadays; wetin dey hungry dem no dey market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2023
That's good for man though I don't support crime,you left Lagos with avalanche of ladies of different sizes,shapes colour for a small gal in osun.you nearly lost your life,I know you will never try this nonsense again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Meteng: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2023
At just seventeen years?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Puss360:

Can you imagine... ?
You leave the topic dey ask me absurd question...
Chai.. and na dis same sex matter we dey discuss for this topic... Tufia.. 🤣🤣
I was surprised when I discovered you done get boyfriend 😮

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2023
😂😂😂😂 shebi he lost his senses because of sex, I don't pity him.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by MVLOX(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Na Wetin the man dey find e see.... Simple

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by SWaccomodator: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2023
The breeding state of criminals from infant

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.