Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why (1532 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why by Image123(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2011
@martian
I don't think that i'm threatening you, i'm simply stating facts. This world is going to perish. You don't need to join any club, what you need is salvation. You need salvation from your sins, repentance and to believe Jesus Christ is your saviour.
Today, knowledge's increased and our little brains try to dig farther than previously. That's good and welcomed. What i'm talking about though, is what's responsible for the reasons your research might put up. What caused that 'scientific' reason, why?
Re: Why by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
zataxs:

@Image123 Christians love[b] doom [/b] and spreading[b] fear[/b], perish, die, burn, suffer, hell,  these are the key words in a Christian's day's life

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

also words like  sin, devil, judgement day, gloom, eternal damnation etc.
Re: Why by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
OP, i will advice you to go to your God and ask him, he has answers to all your questions. Gud luck. smiley
Re: Why by kokoye(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

He directed me to start a thread about it on Nairaland wink
Re: Why by Image123(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
^
Liar liar, do you want to go to hell fire?
Re: Why by kokoye(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

whatever happened to a little humor? Relax my brother.
Re: Why by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

He directed me to start a thread about it on Nairaland wink
OK then, Gudluck to him all the same. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does The Scriptures Not Permit Singles To Have Sex? / Misconceptions About Marriage In The Bible. / Tbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.